What's new

India And Russia: Joint Military Drills

do u pakistani's even know the yr of soviet disintegration and the actual reasons,go and post this in the joke section

khailistan is history,man cheak out the stats ur pakistan live on aid's not us,now who win

:rofl::rofl:so u moron u accept that ur nation is bombing our consulates,but as far as i know we r strill very much in Afghan with a much bigger staff

once again u prove urself to b a moron,u again accepted u were behind mumbai,as far as we r concerned we r not supporting bla:rofl:

r u born dumb or acting to b dumb,we r controlling kashmir for last 63 yrs,wake up:rofl:

what resistance,with this kind of resistance u will b even unable to take it back even after eternity,get a life loser
Guess he got mixed up in his identity crisis..LOL. Some Russian that talks of Pakistan as a destroyer of mighty Soviet Union. :lol:.

When will kids learn not to take up fraud identities?
:hitwall:

@USSR at least India is holding up for real, not like those who dream(or better to say wet dream) of holding up(u know what i mean:cheers:).

I am just speaking my point and I think this forum is free speech.

India cuts Pakistan into two with Soviet Navy help. Pakistan takes revenge by fragmenting Soviet in tens and makes history.
Who win???

Soviets ask to assist KHAD agents India chicken out with neutrality policy. Then take millitary aid from uncle sam?
Who win??

Pakistan kicks out India from Afghanistan and bomb their counslate. India only cries.
Who win??

India finance BLA, Pakistani terrorist take revenge in Mumbai
Who win??

India wants Kashmir, Pakistani terrorist keeping resistance alive for 60 years
Who win??

ok guys hear we go.....
32777-tactical_facepalm_super.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom