What's new

India and Pakistan headed for war?

It is a bit difficult for me to come there unless I get a job in Saudi.

Why don't you come here. I promise I will test you some very testy vegetarian dishes with all kind of tests spicy, sweet and all you can imagine. Certainly you will love it.

Thanks for the generosity :smitten: I will try to make it there :bounce:

P.s. I love the cuisine of the subcontinent

You mean like fake encounters,destroying their own bunkers n posing as dead enemy soldiers n getting medals? :lol:

Those fake stuff by IA soldiers was caught by IA itself and was acted on.. The lies of ISPR were exposed by India in front of the whole world that led to the famous tongue lashing that Pakistani Prime Minister received in Washington.. $hit load of difference :D

Those fake stuff by IA soldiers was caught by IA itself and was acted on.. The lies of ISPR were exposed by India in front of the whole world that led to the famous tongue lashing that Pakistani Prime Minister received in Washington.. $hit load of difference :D

What about India claiming to have shot a couple of Mirage and Pakistan ended their day dreams by exposing the world?

Picture reminds something?

60224_448484608535825_671640842_n.jpg

No war, we aren't India. We aren't violating the ceasefire, neither are politicians or dignitaries asking to kill 500 people.

Once Indian elections are over, this shall calm down too.

Which politician are you talking about?? Baba Ramdev?? Then what is Zaid Hamid and Hafiz Sayeed are doing? All can write beautiful words about our own country.. But reality is a bit different.. The killings of soldiers happened just after Nawas offered talks with India.. Say a lot about your country's commitment.. We are not the one who destroyed the peace talks with Kargil operations and Mumbai attacks.. So in some sense you are correct.. You are not at all like India.. For that you have to show some dignity and commitment for wanting peace!!

What about India claiming to have shot a couple of Mirage and Pakistan ended their day dreams by exposing the world?

Picture reminds something?

60224_448484608535825_671640842_n.jpg

What about Pakistan claims of sinking Indian Navy Ship?? What was your excuse again when it got busted? :lol:

Which politician are you talking about?? Baba Ramdev?? Then what is Zaid Hamid and Hafiz Sayeed are doing? All can write beautiful words about our own country.. But reality is a bit different.. The killings of soldiers happened just after Nawas offered talks with India.. Say a lot about your country's commitment.. We are not the one who destroyed the peace talks with Kargil operations and Mumbai attacks.. So in some sense you are correct.. You are not at all like India.. For that you have to show some dignity and commitment for wanting peace!!

Only Indians are obsessed with Zaid and Hafiz, plus Zaid is banned from air due to his talks. Unlike Ramdev or Modi, who being a political leader acts like he isn't one.

As for killing of five Indian soldiers, it was act done by Kashmiri freedom fighters. I've already talked about this.

Only Indians are obsessed with Zaid and Hafiz, plus Zaid is banned from air due to his talks. Unlike Ramdev or Modi, who being a political leader acts like he isn't one.

yea yea.. Like Ram dev is having a strong political ground here in India..Tum kare to chamatkar aur hum kare to balatkar!!

As for killing of five Indian soldiers, it was act done by Kashmiri freedom fighters. I've already talked about this.

Kargil too was fought by these kind of freedom fighters!!

They also pisss so war is not the only task they carry/.

Yeh shooting a civilian aircraft by incompetent pilots who blame Mig for crashes and not their incompetency

It is a well established fact that Indian Pilots are best in the world. In many joint exercises this is been recognized by Top air forces such as America, France and Britain.

Never heard of any such appreciation for Pakistani Pilots.

And most important fact is that your super duper JF 17 is copy cat of this Flying Coffin.

Back
Top Bottom