What's new

India and Pakistan headed for war?

war war war what the .......? dont u have anything else to do

They also pisss so war is not the only task they carry/.

This flying coffin down your spy plane atlantique like a joke.

Pilot said that it is just like shooting down a simulated target.

Yeh shooting a civilian aircraft by incompetent pilots who blame Mig for crashes and not their incompetency

Yes we do.. but u didnt reply to my post... are those wars ignored or celebrated by u guys?

neither ignored nor celebrated.........these wars are regretted by us.......even in our text books its written that half of kashmir was lost in 48 and we were severely defeated in 62 by the chinese......

Can we stop this "WAR" discussion now please...Nobody wants any war...Both countries are gonna suffer...:closed:

neither ignored nor celebrated.........these wars are regretted by us.......even in our text books its written that half of kashmir was lost in 48 and we were severely defeated in 62 by the chinese......

Hence only 71 is celebrated..

They also pisss so war is not the only task they carry/.

Yeh shooting a civilian aircraft by incompetent pilots who blame Mig for crashes and not their incompetency
It wasn't a civilian aircraft,it may not be armed but certainly belonged to PN.

No war, we aren't India. We aren't violating the ceasefire, neither are politicians or dignitaries asking to kill 500 people.

Once Indian elections are over, this shall calm down too.

Check that out. You'll get to know in few days!! By the way enjoy the war hysteria for the time being :D
Do u know, people came from Pakistan for Independence day celebrations in India. These things happen. Never mind!! :D

It's more about reading the signs on the ground rather than war hysteria. It's not about wanting war - it's about the developing situation, and the developing situation is tense - IA have taken over control right now, and there's enormous political and media pressure that's playing it's part - no one's backing down or calling for any cross border talks to calm down the situation. Cross border firing is at it's peak. It might get ugly quite quickly.

If war will start between these two countries, major problems will be faced by civilian.
:mod: I forget that both countries are nuclear powers. Civilians of both country will not remain alive to see these crises after war if nuclear weapons are used. :cry:
As a Muslim I will always go for peace first. :pakistan:
We should stat war with our corrupt politicians and extremists first.

A very sane post. Though due to more land more Indians may survive the attacks. But do I wish to live in an irradiated shithole? No. :( Corrupt politicians and extremists - :sniper:
If war will start between these two countries, major problems will be faced by civilian.
:mod: I forget that both countries are nuclear powers. Civilians of both country will not remain alive to see these crises after war if nuclear weapons are used. :cry:
As a Muslim I will always go for peace first. :pakistan:
We should stat war with our corrupt politicians and extremists first.

Hence only 71 is celebrated..

65 , 71 and 99 yeah........n victories are always meant to be celebrated isn it ???dosnt pakistan celebrate its victory when ussr left afghanistan or how successfuly they foil all the attempts of terrorist who try to destabilize their nation ????

Thank you for ur BS... read news abt indian army going hay wire and shelling civilian populations.. killing 2-3 villagers in azad kashmir,injuring several etc.

That's the nonsense being spread by ISPR.. For us they lost all credibility after their lies were caught during Kargil. So excuse me for not believing their BS

That's the nonsense being spread by ISPR.. For us they lost all credibility after their lies were caught during Kargil. So excuse me for not believing their BS

You mean like fake encounters,destroying their own bunkers n posing as dead enemy soldiers n getting medals? :lol:

65 , 71 and 99 yeah........n victories are always meant to be celebrated isn it ???dosnt pakistan celebrate its victory when ussr left afghanistan or how successfuly they foil all the attempts of terrorist who try to destabilize their nation ????

:laughcry: ............. i got nothin to say if u celebrate even 65... officially..

It's more about reading the signs on the ground rather than war hysteria. It's not about wanting war - it's about the developing situation, and the developing situation is tense - IA have taken over control right now, and there's enormous political and media pressure that's playing it's part - no one's backing down or calling for any cross border talks to calm down the situation. Cross border firing is at it's peak. It might get ugly quite quickly.

I don't think, it'll go ugly. These things keep on happening all the time. Sometimes it gets more media attention and they project it this way. The moment media gets a better news they will re focus attention.

I also wonder at times why media not focussing much on Eastern border incursions. Not much reports on that, when that's a bigger threat it seems.

:laughcry: ............. i got nothin to say if u celebrate even 65... officially..

sir

celebration dosnt realy mean a parade, or a holiday or some crackers.....we jus know that we won and we feel like " ok we won tatz cool".....tat feel is enough....seriously even i didnt know tat there was a war in 65 too...i jus saw it on wiki.... :D

sir

celebration dosnt realy mean a parade, or a holiday or some crackers.....we jus know that we won and we feel like " ok we won tatz cool".....tat feel is enough....seriously even i didnt know tat there was a war in 65 too...i jus saw it on wiki.... :D

......................................:tup:

Back
Top Bottom