What's new

India and NSG-News, Updates and Discussions.

Inidan burn our national flag you know, this hehavior is considered impious to China's honour.

Our national flag could be burned in a war, but can't be burned by a ruffian idiot.
View attachment 314522

What else you expect from these Indians, let them vent their anger on our flag if that can comfort them..LMAO

Inidan burn our national flag you know, this hehavior is considered impious to China's honour.

Our national flag could be burned in a war, but can't be burned by a ruffian idiot.
View attachment 314522

That's probably our Tibetan brothers, their whole country was snatched from them, and you are talking about a flag!

That's probably our Tibetan brothers, their whole country was snatched from them, and you are talking about a flag!

LMAO, go ask Winston Churchill how you people snatch other people's land such Nagaland, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Hyderabad, parts of Himachal, Goa, Sikkim, Ladakh

according to him India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator.

They don't look like Tibetans to me:

91594a108c98a5f_size120_w587_h445.jpg

They burn their own people too:

cd5788bea9f7b58_size48_w660_h395.jpg

It is not a BIG DEAL, what else they can do?

according to him India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator.

Sad to inform you that we don't give two hoots to what Churchill thinks.

Btw, we will get the NSG membership by the end of this year, just wait and watch.

Sad to inform you that we don't give two hoots to what Churchill thinks.

Btw, we will get the NSG membership by the end of this year, just wait and watch.

Here is one of those "WE WILLs" from the past:

"Saturday, January 17, 2009 : 1850 Hrs Hindu

Chennai, Jan 17 (PTI) ISRO has begun working on the Rs 425-crore second unmanned moon mission to be launched by early 2012 following the success of Chandrayaan-I, a top ISRO official said here on Saturday.

Chandrayaan-II will focus on soil and mineral exploration on the lunar surface with the help of a robotic device and send back data, Chandrayaan Project Director Mayilsamy Annadurai told reporters here.

The work had begun on the project and it was likely to be launched by end of 2011 or early 2012, he said. ISRO plans to send a manned flight to space in 2015 and the manned mission to the moon in 2020, he added.

About Chandrayaan-I, he said it has beamed 40,000 pictures since its launch.

The stakeholders of the project would meet soon to discuss the information beamed by India's successful lunar mission, Annadurai said."

Its called protest bro,i can understand why you cant comprehend .

I know, but I don't see them smash their Xiaomi or Lenovo phones, so it is not that serious anyway. :enjoy:

indians love Micromax because most are poor
Few years down the line even china was poor but most did have cell phones at all,India started good 10-15 years late.dont worry we will reach there.

Back
Top Bottom