What's new

India and China - The Future

If you want India to be absorbed into the Chinese circle, then go for it. That is your right and perogative. But I would advise you to start learning Chinese and you will need it.

India is not going anywhere............keep your concerns to yourself. We were there at the start of human civilization with our neighbours, and we will be there till the end of it with our neighbours.:tup:

But not sure about you..........You better start learning Hindi and Chinese; may be you can find some formula for longevity in some Indian or Chinese ancient manuscripts.:smokin:

Although I first wrote this in reply of a post. But I think it should be spread to more and more members of Indian and Chinese Origin, as this is very important for both of the countries and for betterment of world's one-third population. These are not only my thoughts, but also of many Indian and Chinese friends, I found while surffing.

We both as Nations have so much in common, but still Indian and Chinese keyboard warriors can fight for months here without any reason at all!!! In my personal view, China and India are two most comparable countries in the world that share the most in common than any other pair.

For thousands of years we have shared a long common boundary and perfected the art of peaceful co-existence, except for that one incident in 1962. That apart, there has never been any violence between the people of the two countries. The Chinese never invaded India and Indians never invaded China. Yet, for most of the twentieth century we had the Asian equivalent of the US-USSR Cold War; all thanks to politics.

At a philosophical level, Hinduism and Taoism are quite similar. Like Hinduism, Taoism believes in the essential oneness of all creation and focuses on meditation as the way to achieve that realization. Buddhism, however, was taken from India by the Chinese who came and studied the religion and then carried with them important scriptures, books and literature on the religion. India or its rulers did not need to send missionaries and crusaders into China to spread Buddhism.

Here are some more similarities, I found (all you can add more and more:tup:):
  • China and India are two most populous countries in the world and both in Asia.
  • Both are proud of their own individual long civilization that goes back some 5,000 years.
  • Both were economical hub in the past, even before the birth of America.
  • Both suffered invasions and colonial rules for centuries.
  • Both won true independence in the late 1940s.
  • Both advocated the principles of peaceful co-existence.
  • Chinese and Indians share similar moral ideas.
  • Both peoples respect family and treasure sincerity.
  • Both share a deep love for their land and culture.
  • Both are peace-loving, and dislike violence.
  • They respond in the same way to different types of movies, liking those that have a happy ending and where the truthful and the just prevail over those who are strong but evil.[we even share a taste in movies too.:cheers:; Imagine one day Akshay Kumar and Jet Lee will be working togather :chilli:]

Just about some centuries ago, both of us were the only developed counties of world.........just because of our peaceful approach and solid economies. We were the land invansions and creativity.

Transasia_trade_routes_1stC_CE_gr2.png

Transasia trade routes 1stC CE

Why to waste our hardly-earned achievments on any war, which will only benefit our enemies. We better concentrate on our economic growth. For even better, China and India should work together; as a divided China-India equation makes the whole of Asia weak; whereas united India-China will make the entire continent strong.

China is like the left hemisphere of the brain and India, the right. Together, we are complete and effective.

Today, China is becoming the factory of the world and India, its so-called 'back-office'. I believe, it's a matter of time before India becomes the ideas factory or the laboratory of the world. China and India will then become the centre of the world and, the middle countries (the meaning of official name of China in Chinese Language). The world will then, again, need Asia and look to it, as it did some centuries ago.

china-india.jpg

Peace and cooperation are the two key factors for future progress. And I am sure that we are lucky enough to have them all; peace, cooperation, future and progress!!!

Let us hope to revive the Asian dominance again..........Amen!!!:cheers:

:smokin:

while I respect your efforts to spread a message of peace and progress,I believe you are being overly optimistic here....we may have stable relations which can last for decades but only if we build up our economy and millitary so that it is somewhat comparable
to our neighbour.......there are hardly any cases in recorded history where an "equal" friendship has existed between two nations with vastly different capabilities.....people to people contacts might have worked if china were a democracy like India....as it is governments will always view each other cautiously with a certain degree of suspicion.....not knowing how the chinese leadership( civilian or military) may react to any situation we would be prudent not to let down our guard.....

while I respect your efforts to spread a message of peace and progress,I believe you are being overly optimistic here....we may have stable relations which can last for decades but only if we build up our economy and millitary so that it is somewhat comparable
to our neighbour.......there are hardly any cases in recorded history where an "equal" friendship has existed between two nations with vastly different capabilities.....people to people contacts might have worked if china were a democracy like India....as it is governments will always view each other cautiously with a certain degree of suspicion.....not knowing how the chinese leadership( civilian or military) may react to any situation we would be prudent not to let down our guard.....

My Brother..........plz point out where I suggested that we should stop our military modernization programs.

I am very well aware of -
क्षमा शोभती उस भुजंग को जिसके पास गरल हो,
उसका क्या जो दंतहीऩ, विषहीऩ, विनीत, सरल हो

Chk my other posts, I am a strong supporter of a very strong Indian Military; but not for attack........for defence.

And this thread is not only for Indian Members, this is also for Chinese members; and I am very pleased to see their response.

For me - Long Live India, Long Live China, Long Live ASIA...:smokin:

My Brother..........plz point out where I suggested that we should stop our military modernization programs.

I am very well aware of -

Chk my other posts, I am a strong supporter of a very strong Indian Military; but not for attack........for defence.

And this thread is not only for Indian Members, this is also for Chinese members; and I am very pleased to see their response.

For me - Long Live India, Long Live China, Long Live ASIA...:smokin:

oh excuse me bro....i see that i missed the point......anyways your ideas are great......and so are most of the chinese members responses.....:cheers:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom