What's new

India and China - The Future

KingOfGods

Reaction score
Although I first wrote this in reply of a post. But I think it should be spread to more and more members of Indian and Chinese Origin, as this is very important for both of the countries and for betterment of world's one-third population. These are not only my thoughts, but also of many Indian and Chinese friends, I found while surffing.

We both as Nations have so much in common, but still Indian and Chinese keyboard warriors can fight for months here without any reason at all!!! In my personal view, China and India are two most comparable countries in the world that share the most in common than any other pair.

For thousands of years we have shared a long common boundary and perfected the art of peaceful co-existence, except for that one incident in 1962. That apart, there has never been any violence between the people of the two countries. The Chinese never invaded India and Indians never invaded China. Yet, for most of the twentieth century we had the Asian equivalent of the US-USSR Cold War; all thanks to politics.

At a philosophical level, Hinduism and Taoism are quite similar. Like Hinduism, Taoism believes in the essential oneness of all creation and focuses on meditation as the way to achieve that realization. Buddhism, however, was taken from India by the Chinese who came and studied the religion and then carried with them important scriptures, books and literature on the religion. India or its rulers did not need to send missionaries and crusaders into China to spread Buddhism.

Here are some more similarities, I found (all you can add more and more:tup:):
  • China and India are two most populous countries in the world and both in Asia.
  • Both are proud of their own individual long civilization that goes back some 5,000 years.
  • Both were economical hub in the past, even before the birth of America.
  • Both suffered invasions and colonial rules for centuries.
  • Both won true independence in the late 1940s.
  • Both advocated the principles of peaceful co-existence.
  • Chinese and Indians share similar moral ideas.
  • Both peoples respect family and treasure sincerity.
  • Both share a deep love for their land and culture.
  • Both are peace-loving, and dislike violence.
  • They respond in the same way to different types of movies, liking those that have a happy ending and where the truthful and the just prevail over those who are strong but evil.[we even share a taste in movies too.:cheers:; Imagine one day Akshay Kumar and Jet Lee will be working togather :chilli:]

Just about some centuries ago, both of us were the only developed counties of world.........just because of our peaceful approach and solid economies. We were the land invansions and creativity.

Transasia_trade_routes_1stC_CE_gr2.png

Transasia trade routes 1stC CE

Why to waste our hardly-earned achievments on any war, which will only benefit our enemies. We better concentrate on our economic growth. For even better, China and India should work together; as a divided China-India equation makes the whole of Asia weak; whereas united India-China will make the entire continent strong.

China is like the left hemisphere of the brain and India, the right. Together, we are complete and effective.

Today, China is becoming the factory of the world and India, its so-called 'back-office'. I believe, it's a matter of time before India becomes the ideas factory or the laboratory of the world. China and India will then become the centre of the world and, the middle countries (the meaning of official name of China in Chinese Language). The world will then, again, need Asia and look to it, as it did some centuries ago.

china-india.jpg

Peace and cooperation are the two key factors for future progress. And I am sure that we are lucky enough to have them all; peace, cooperation, future and progress!!!

Let us hope to revive the Asian dominance again..........Amen!!!:cheers:

:smokin:

I agree with you completely. :cheers:

China and India make up 40% of the world's population, and are the two fastest growing major economies on Earth.

If we go to war, then half the population of humanity will be going to war.

If we cooperate... that will be an enormous, positive step forward for all of humanity. :tup:

As someone once said: "The only thing that will redeem humanity is cooperation."

I agree with you completely. :cheers:

China and India make up 40% of the world's population, and are the two fastest growing major economies on Earth.

If we go to war, then half the population of humanity will be going to war.

If we cooperate... that will be an enormous, positive step forward for all of humanity. :tup:

As someone once said: "The only thing that will redeem humanity is cooperation."

We only need this kind of understanding brother...........and the world will see Asia dominating again very soon.:cheers:

China and India will rule the world like they did before, just give us 10 years.

China and India will rule the world like they did before, just give us 10 years.

Sure they will...........but they need better understanding first. We need to trust each other to achieve our goals.:cheers:

Im sorry for interrupting this almost very gay post.
But to make this happen.. and really make this happen.. India will have cede a lot of political ground and alienate the west to a good extent.

But to make this happen.. and really make this happen.. India will have cede a lot of political ground and alienate the west to a good extent.

This may be true for smaller nations who always need to be in one block or other.For india it is not a problem to have good relationship with israel and iran,usa and russia,arabs and iran etc at the same time.So in having good relationship with china we does not need to alienate west,west know well that they are at loss if they alienate one of the largest growing economy and a market of a billion+ population.

no actually ur flag is the main spoiler in this relationship

bad joke.....if it was indeed not a joke then I would like to ask the member to explain why India needs to alienate West....

India need to work with the US and develop a close relationship with US that is similar to that of Japan, Australia or England. That way, US would trust India with the latest technology. As I said many times already, either India should go all in with America or risk being conquere by China. The starter of this thread is a pro China guy. He use guile in attempt to deceive many Indians in here with bad advise. If Indian government take his advise, India would not be trusted by the west.

India need to work with the US and develop a close relationship with US that is similar to that of Japan, Australia or England. That way, US would trust India with the latest technology. As I said many times already, either India should go all in with America or risk being conquere by China. The starter of this thread is a pro China guy. He use guile in attempt to deceive many Indians in here with bad advise. If Indian government take his advise, India would not be trusted by the west.

the starter of the thread is not the official spokesman of Indian govt,not he had done anything to deceive anyone here

the thread has nothing to do with the diplomatic cards shown by India and Chinese govt,this is just a thread started to warm the relation's between various Indian and Chinese members here

Changes can b brought even on small level,we r tired of fighting now,we want friendship,but seems many like u r not enjoying it

lol what? Conquered by China?

Chill out, you act as if some kind words exchanged on a defence forum will fatality weaken Indian defences against China. Good fences make good neighbours.

the starter of the thread is not the official spokesman of Indian govt,not he had done anything to deceive anyone here

the thread has nothing to do with the diplomatic cards shown by India and Chinese govt,this is just a thread started to warm the relation's between various Indian and Chinese members here

Changes can b brought even on small level,we r tired of fighting now,we want friendship,but seems many like u r not enjoying it

If you want India to be absorbed into the Chinese circle, then go for it. That is your right and perogative. But I would advise you to start learning Chinese and you will need it.

Seriously, why would India want to be under US so-called protection (control) when she can pretty well stand on her own?

And i don't think any country in the world will manage to conquer a country as big as India with 1.2 billion people.

As far as trust concern, thats simply imply to$$$ "money talk" i doubt there is anything really called "Trust" from the west regarding the east.:no:

India need to work with the US and develop a close relationship with US that is similar to that of Japan, Australia or England.

We are doing that too..........don't you think so???

During the tenure of the Clinton and Bush administration, relations between India and the United States blossomed primarily over common concerns regarding growing Islamic extremism, energy security and climate change.

According to some foreign policy experts, there was a slight downturn in India-U.S. relations following the election of Barack Obama as the President of the United States in 2009. This was primarily due to Obama administration's desire to increase relations with China, and Barack Obama's protectionist views on dealing with the economic crisis. However, the leaders of the two countries have repeatedly dismissed these concerns.

So, save your words of wisdom for Barack Obama; tell him "US need to work with the India tooooo."

One more thing, if US administration can hope to increase relations with China, why can't India do the same??? B'coz this is against your personal interests........right?

Let me clear you one thing..........we don't want to be Japan, Australia or England. We don't need a master; we need friends.........and that can be any country, i.e., USA, UK, Israel, Iran, Russia, and CHINA too!!! Our past record proves that..........We had good relations with USSR, UK, Israel, Canada, Japan, Italy, Germany, and many more at the same time. We don't need somebody to tell when and to whom we have to attack and to whom we can be friend.

That way, US would trust India with the latest technology.

Personally I care a damn about US' trust.

Case is not that US would trust India. Case here is whether we can trust USA or not. We don't want that we order and pay for 150-200 F/A-18 for MMRCA and after some years, US put ban on their delivery, withhold both cash and planes, and instead charge a parking fee for them...........like you did with Pakistan.

How many examples you can provide, which project America as a trustworthy friend or partner? USA needs subordinates, and India is not ready for that. We gained independence after many centuries; and we know its value.

As I said many times already, either India should go all in with America or risk being conquere by China.

Oh my my..............I just came to know that we are so WEAK. Then what the China is waiting for from centuries???

Mr. SAM, we are not playing Rise of Nations' Conquer the World scenario.............we are talking about real countries. When even you, the only superpower (or I should say; hyperpower) can't CONQUER poor countires like Iraq and Afganistan with weakest armies of the world, how can China do that with India?

The starter of this thread is a pro China guy.

Look........I am not on chinese payroll, neither I have my In-Laws in China. In case of any future conflict between India and China, I will be among the firsts to join Army (if there is a need) and fight for my country, which is INDIA, against China; like most of the other Indian members here will do. And I know the Chinese members, those thanked me for this post will do the same. It is our duty to protect our motherland. I can leave my mother, but not my motherland (India).

But that doesn't mean we stat wishing for the war. Wars only destroy. Being common men, we should try to avoid them, and focus on peace and bilateral communication..........so that we all can grow and prosper.:cheers:

He use guile in attempt to deceive many Indians in here with bad advise. If Indian government take his advise, India would not be trusted by the west.

Why only Indian members, I am giving the same advise to the Chinese members too. You can claim that to them too.:tup:

If Indian government take his advise, India would not be trusted by the west.

No Indian Government doesn't take advise from me; I am not that influential. But we all should take advise from you (as you are the Faithful Guy) and keep on fighting; so that you can dominate us in anyway you want.........rite???

India would not be trusted by the west........coz we are developing good relations with our neighbour? Then how the masters from West will be pleased??? By attacking our neighbours and nuke them all??? :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom