What's new

India and China are Inching Closer To War : Barkha Dutt

True man,

Your Otami Bums are too powerful & our cities are sitting ducks,
Where as our Otami Bums are useless & your cities have Star wars shields and your citizens are radio active proof...

Please spare us bhayya..
:cry::cry:

It's not "our" parmanoon I am talking about sunshine.

I am sure no Indian can say with straight face that India can disintegrate China considering the huge disparity between the two nations. It's like sub Sahara claiming to destroy America.

I am sure no Indian can say with straight face that India can disintegrate China considering the huge disparity between the two nations. It's like sub Sahara claiming to destroy America.

Read many times India claiming this is not the India of 1962, where India was beaten and bruised. Little did they knew that in 1962 China economy was of the same size as of India and with US and Soviet Union backing India.

And now China economy is five times that of India, its exports are 10 times that of India and its military industrial complex, the new tech, like EMP, military satellites and missile tech. is years ahead of India...

Yes the only thing where China and India is equal is the population...

I already agreed in another post that China has 9th gen weapons and their soldiers are super hoomans..
their jenrals are like gods...I have watched enough Chinese Dragon movies to know many of their jenrals can fly as well..

What else you want me to do?
Agree with everything bhayya..

China can disintegrate us in few hours, hence my desperate begging here,
if any of you have Xitler fone number, please inform him to spare us 5th world country..

I already agreed in another post that China has 9th gen weapons and their soldiers are super hoomans..
their jenrals are like gods...I have watched enough Chinese Dragon movies to know many of their jenrals can fly as well..

What else you want me to do?
Agree with everything bhayya..

China can disintegrate us in few hours, hence my desperate begging here,
if any of you have Xitler fone number, please inform him to spare us 5th world country..

Our good offices are always open for peace and peace negotiations , but first you have to stop being a whore of uncle sam.

Meanwhile China is sending more reinforcements.
And that means, your wishes bout to come true!
They are preparing for a massive all out war, against you and they are comming, let's see how credible your words are that bloody nose thing?
May it leads something else bloody for u, as your defence minster ran to Russia to stop China and to ask them to get you a saving face, China has told already, it ill make a example out of you this time

Our good offices are always open for peace and peace negotiations , but first you have to stop being a whore of uncle sam.
true dat,

So many amricans are beating our citizens in India..
They are also building roads & abusing our people daily..
We have also gifted our land to amricans..
And when they say jump, like a good dog, we do it...

You are so ismart...
We are stoopid people, spare us.

true dat,

So many amricans are beating our citizens in India..
They are also building roads & abusing our people daily..
We have also gifted our land to amricans..
And when they say jump, like a good dog, we do it...

You are so ismart...
We are stoopid people, spare us.

You wanted to be yanks sugarbaby in the region, selling yourself to west as the so called bulwark against China, now deal with it.

The more the merrier,
You won't see us complaining about it.

Once the first arty fires, your soldiers will have to lose their pretty tents and sleep, eat and shit out in the open, like all Infantry does.
Let us see who will win in the frozen lands of Ladakh where taking a dump will feel like some one is shoving a finger right up the wazoo...
You are right... Indians have valuable street shitter experience... that's what makes India's mountain corps feared around the world.

we are ready to give bloody nose to china if they dont leave indian area , we will get it vacated at any cost .
I remember similar bluster from you a few months ago on how India is so well prepared to deal with the Pandemic. India is now one of the worst hit countries. Whereas China has been able to control the spread and Pakistan is close to doing so. So similarly let’s talk about how things turn out Ladakh in a few months. India will still declare victory if the Chinese are sitting in Leh.

Have you seen your utterings in your thousands of post , forgetting your past history of shame ??:P
There is no other civilization that was beaten more times than Indian civilization

First Aryans invade India and bring Indo-european speech

then Achaemenid Persians occupy northern India

then Alexander the Great occupies northern India

then Greco-Bactrian kingdom from Afghanistan invades India

then Kushan Empire from Central Asia invades India

then Arabs invade northern India

then Mahmud Ghaznavi from Afghanistan makes multiple invasions of India

then Ghurids from Afghanistan invade India and found Delhi Sultanate

then Tamerlane from Central Asia invades India

then Babur from Central Asia invades India and founds Mughal empire

then Nadir Shah of Persia invades India

then British turn it into a colony

then Portuguese plunders India's gold

then French plunders India's gold

Conclusion is that entire history of India is a history of how it was beaten by others.

You are right... Indians have valuable street shitter experience... that's what makes India's mountain corps feared around the world.

Yup, in those mountains PLA is gonna build 5 star shitHoles for tens of thousands of PLA soldiers to crap in,
You folks have zero idea of how war fare happens in mountains & Jungles, do you?
Do you guys have Infantry that can fight in the mountains?

What a joke..

There is no other civilization that was beaten more times than Indian civilization

First Aryans invade India and bring Indo-european speech

then Achaemenid Persians occupy northern India

then Alexander the Great occupies northern India

then Greco-Bactrian kingdom from Afghanistan invades India

then Kushan Empire from Central Asia invades India

then Arabs invade northern India

then Mahmud Ghaznavi from Afghanistan makes multiple invasions of India

then Ghurids from Afghanistan invade India and found Delhi Sultanate

then Tamerlane from Central Asia invades India

then Babur from Central Asia invades India and founds Mughal empire

then Nadir Shah of Persia invades India

then British turn it into a colony

then Portuguese plunders India's gold

then French plunders India's gold

Conclusion is that entire history of India is a history of how it was beaten by others.
Scratch little deep you will find many Indian kingdoms ruling over them apart from West ..Want to hear your side of the story ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom