What's new

India and China are Inching Closer To War : Barkha Dutt

A limited war is more likely, no use of weapons of mass destruction...

And with a period stretch over several months and years.
but can u remember another time in recent history taht 2 nuclear , big conventional military powers had a "limited war"?? limited or unlimited, 2 nuclear powers having any kind of war is risky..

Ha ha ...you need to have a lot of belief in yourself before walking on unknown or else you will keep on circling around known devil's..I think you may get an image of almighty when you think about China that only reveals your delusion ..:enjoy:
:hitwall: seriously.

we are ready to give bloody nose to china if they dont leave indian area , we will get it vacated at any cost .

They are in buffer zone bro.... even then we will have to force them to evacuate as it's like a flat system in building where your neighbor next door is installing his shoes stand, letter box right out of your door....

But don't worry no war is going to happen due to these smart Chinese..... they don't have guts to push India towards full scale war..... they will themselves vacate giving other excuses say Taiwan and scs or hongkong unrest, winter etc..... but no war is happening.... poor @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE could have become a millionaire had he spent so much time in earning something.....don't believe me???? Plz keep my post quoted....

:hitwall: seriously.
images (36).jpeg

Meanwhile China is sending more reinforcements.
Jinzhou is in Hubei ... these are most likely trucks in the Central Military Command, not the Western Military Command responsible for smacking the living daylights out of India.
They are in buffer zone bro.... even then we will have to force them to evacuate as it's like a flat system in building where your neighbor next door is installing his shoes stand, letter box right out of your door....

But don't worry no war is going to happen due to these smart Chinese..... they don't have guts to push India towards full scale war..... they will themselves vacate giving other excuses say Taiwan and scs or hongkong unrest, winter etc..... but no war is happening.... poor @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE could have become a millionaire had he spent so much time in earning something.....don't believe me???? Plz keep my post quoted....
You are right honestly ... if China did not have near 100 billion dollars invested in India and peaceful leaders, it may as well have completely occupied North India at this point. You should be lucky that China did not decide to invade India in 1987. Otherwise you likely would be speaking Chinese right now :enjoy: :D

no need for medals ,
we can beat chinese even with idiot PM .

Maybe he is the reason you got humiliated during and after operation swift retort by Pakistan, a much smaller country. Where is this confidence coming from that you can take on a super power?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom