What's new

India and China are Inching Closer To War : Barkha Dutt

What do you mean by Cheer leaders?
Cheerleaders are people who stand and watch, then dance for their team. They do support the team, of course, just they don't play in the match.

Being ready means nothing, why dont you just go forward
We are already moving forward, occupying heights. So far what China seems to be doing is saber-rattling like in Doklam.

Cheerleaders are people who stand and watch, then dance for their team. They do support the team, of course, just they don't play in the match.

We are already moving forward, occupying heights. So far what China seems to be doing is saber-rattling like in Doklam.

Yep, I did a little dance with my Ukrainian mistress, when the indian soldiers were beaten by China. My enemy was humiliated and it was sweet.

So foolish of India to act clever.

What is the point of Modi visiting China 18 times in his 2 tenures so far.

Why can't India accepts China as a friendly neighbor, a big brother just as it accepts US as a big daddy.

Aren't neighbors more valuable and important than countries 10,000 miles away.

All reeks of India arrogance, shortsightedness, hegemony and trying to compete when the cooperation was required. Blame this on India Chanakya state policies...low IQ and hind sighted, disguised as courage and bravery...look we are fighting with China.

So foolish of India to act clever.

What is the point of Modi visiting China 18 times in his 2 tenures so far.

Why can't India accepts China as a friendly neighbor, a big brother just as it accepts US as a big daddy.

Aren't neighbors more valuable and important than countries 10,000 miles away.

All reeks of India arrogance, shortsightedness, hegemony and trying to compete when the cooperation was required. Blame this on India Chanakya state policies...low IQ and hind sighted, disguised as courage and bravery...look we are fighting with China.
It's better to live with new realities .. Pakistan won't occupy much space as an enemy in Indian psyche anymore ..You need to find a new buddy to wrestle ..

True man,

Your Otami Bums are too powerful & our cities are sitting ducks,
Where as our Otami Bums are useless & your cities have Star wars shields and your citizens are radio active proof...

Please spare us bhayya..
:cry::cry:

ha ha ha ..... :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

It's better to live with new realities .. Pakistan won't occupy much space as an enemy in Indian psyche anymore ..You need to find a new buddy to wrestle ..

ha ha ha .....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I remember similar bluster from you a few months ago on how India is so well prepared to deal with the Pandemic. India is now one of the worst hit countries. Whereas China has been able to control the spread and Pakistan is close to doing so. So similarly let’s talk about how things turn out Ladakh in a few months. India will still declare victory if the Chinese are sitting in Leh.
jindagi aur maut allah tala ke hath me hai , we are trying our best .we are testing more than you . we have better medical facilities than you.
as far as war is concerned we are peaceful people , but if any country tries to attack us we will fk them hard whether it is china or any orher mulk .

Yep, I did a little dance with my Ukrainian mistress, when the indian soldiers were beaten by China. My enemy was humiliated and it was sweet.
are you muslim ? having mistress ?
marry her .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom