What's new

India and China agree to ease tension on border

So, China went from 'we will beat the shit out of you' to 'lets ease tensions' after just 1 Indian offensive actions which showed we are not going to back down......
I'm sure you Indians have been spurned by China's rhetoric more than enough time to realize they do the opposite of what they say ... just like when they said they were going to withdraw from captured Indian positions in early July :rofl: :lol: .
I studied the 1962 war and Indian attitudes and Chinese reactions are exactly the same. Except now the Indian army is even more behind the PLA
1962 was mainly due to poor training, organization, leadership, and logistics of the Indian Army. Technologically they were similar since the Chinese did not have advanced weapons at the time either. Now of course, the gap in military between them is on the same scale of that of the economy. So the Chinese not only retain the advantages of what they had in 1962 but now have an unsurmountable technology advantage as well. As I've said repeatedly, the Indian military is absolutely hopeless.

I'm sure you Indians have been spurned by China's rhetoric more than enough time to realize they do the opposite of what they say ... just like when they said they were going to withdraw from captured Indian positions in early July :rofl: :lol: .
If you knew it then why were you and your brethren jumping up and down when china was saying 'we are gonna beat the shit out of you'?

If you knew it then why were you and your brethren jumping up and down when china was saying 'we are gonna beat the shit out of you'?
I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. The Chinese killed 22 to 50 of you guys back in June and took another 60 prisoner. Then last week, one of your commandos stepped on a Chinese landmine and this week, five of your spies/soldiers were abducted by the PLA without any comment from the Indian government. Note this is against the backdrop of the 1000 square kilometers of Indian territory occupied by the PLA currently. Please tell me how this is not akin to beating "the shit out of you"?

That might be the MO of countries known for signing surrender docs at the drop of a hat.
EcQLygYXsAEh2cq.jpeg

Objectively speaking, this is not over. Asia will be on the brink now, for a long time.
Learn from the third world to squander opportunities, when it was time to rise and take back global power from the West, we decided to do exactly what the true enemy wanted.

Objectively speaking, this is not over. Asia will be on the brink now, for a long time.
Learn from the third world to squander opportunities, when it was time to rise and take back global power from the West, we decided to do exactly what the true enemy wanted.

Isn't it India doing what the enemy wants?

India as the largest country of South Asia should be a focus point, but is it?

70 years of trying to force yourself upon the region with increasing amount of hindutva extremism has consequences

Now you are a patsy for the west

The events in recent months and years is a testament to how terribly Modi has conducted his foreign policy, especially with India's neighbors. Before his ascension, China and India had virtually no major standoffs since 1987, with only one minor incident flaring up in DBO back in 2013. The real miscalculation began when Modi directed the Indians to trespass into Chinese territory for three months to stop road construction at Doklam. Prior to that, the Chinese had not done anything of this sort, so it was India which first moved the needle. What the Chinese did in May by crossing the LAC because of Indian road construction is just returning the favor, albeit much more forcefully considering the massive scale of the intrusion. Modi cannot afford the LAC to become the LOC; Xi can ... if anything, sporadic combat along the LAC would give the PLA an opportunity for real warfighting experience, much like what they experienced during the Sino-Vietnamese border conflicts in the 1980s.

Isn't it India doing what the enemy wants?

India as the largest country of South Asia should be a focus point, but is it?

70 years of trying to force yourself upon the region with increasing amount of hindutva extremism has consequences

Now you are a patsy for the west

India is not the largest country in South Asia. China is.

China is a South Asian country as well as an East Asian one.

Love the way you get all the CCP bots, trolls, 50 cent army, and their bootlickers worked up.
When Indians talk about expansion. . . Shouldn't the Israelis be angry?

Oh sorry, I forgot you are a CIA robot, a viral Yankee, a 5 cent troll, a Jewish robber. Indian liar.

I studied the 1962 war and Indian attitudes and Chinese reactions are exactly the same. Except now the Indian army is even more behind the PLA
They should have consulted you during the 1965, 71 and 99 wars since you learnt so much from 62.

Back
Top Bottom