What's new

India among most racist nations !

we are discussing that map here ... do u have any source of ur claims like this one...
Compare the percentage of religious minorities in Pak population since independence till today. That's the biggest source. There is a HUGE decline in population of religious minorities.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: 
Compare the percentage of religious minorities in Pak population since independence till today. That's the biggest source. There is a HUGE decline in population of religious minorities.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Pakistan got no racism at all..there is no killing of shia sunni, Hindu and other minorities.. Trust me you are a perfect country..

Look guys, we all know India has racism but to say the US, UK, France, Canada and Australia are not racist is beyond a joke.

The west are the most racist cowards on this planet. They don't give jobs to non-whites, discriminate against non-whites in every aspect of society.

I know, I live in a western country.
No jobs for Non-whites? Are you serious? :crazy:
Im living in a western country and travelled many of them, Europe is very liberal.
Ofcourse there are Neonazis but these are marginal groups.

BTW your message is also racist. :coffee:

Pakistani friends must realise
Hum to nange hain
But chaddi apki Bhi niche se phati hai.

India is more caste based society is more appropriate

Yes, I agree india is racist and most indians are stupid,short-sighted and idiotic.

Back
Top Bottom