What's new

India among most racist nations !

Look guys, we all know India has racism but to say the US, UK, France, Canada and Australia are not racist is beyond a joke.

The west are the most racist cowards on this planet. They don't give jobs to non-whites, discriminate against non-whites in every aspect of society.

I know, I live in a western country.

I go to a premier university here in Canada. Because of high demand and low seats they average to get in is quite high. Magazines have called our school "too asian" and the whites now claim that asians get in because of affirmative action.

The enrollment controversy* - Canada - Macleans.ca

Please read the comments also.

Tell that too the Mujahirs, Hazaras, Ahmedis, Hindus, Sikhs and Christians living in tolerant Pakistan.

Perhaps.... but map shows a total diffrent story here :coffee:

Look guys, we all know India has racism but to say the US, UK, France, Canada and Australia are not racist is beyond a joke.

The west are the most racist cowards on this planet. They don't give jobs to non-whites, discriminate against non-whites in every aspect of society.

Which Western country?

But stats speak for themselves. There's a large scale exodus of minorities from Pak, especially of Hindus.

we are discussing that map here ... do u have any source of ur claims like this one...

• U.S., Britain, Canada and South America are among the least racist!!!!!!!!!!!! ??
Are you Joking, I live in these Countries and they are the biggest Racist in the World more then India,
even Blacks in USA are Racist Big times! People who live in these countries are Demons Out of Hell but if they see brown people in big number then they change their attitudes, May Allah Curse them for Hate and Racism against their fellow Human beings who come all of Third World and not Rich like them

The massive scale on which Indians bleach their skin should have been the red flag.

Skin whitener biggest market is India. I wonder if they want to look more "white" or more "higher caste". I believe in minds of Indians, white people are honorary Brahmans.

Taiwanese American like me are lump in with North Eastern schedule tribes if I go to India.

You lived? Or still living in a western country?

• U.S., Britain, Canada and South America are among the least racist!!!!!!!!!!!! ??
Are you Joking, I live in these Countries and they are the biggest Racist in the World more then India,
even Blacks in USA are Racist Big times! People who live in these countries are Demons Out of Hell but if they see brown people in big number then they change their attitudes, May Allah Curse them for Hate and Racism against their fellow Human beings who come all of Third World and not Rich like them

Lol,demons out of hell ? Why don't you go back to paradise ?

Back
Top Bottom