What's new

India always needs Pakistan

I dont care India and Pakistan are enemies but its high time they put their differences aside and fight against the common enemy terrorism...too much innocent blood is spilled by those bastards..its high time we need to work together and face this menace.After that we got enough time for balme games and petty politics :angry:

Thanks for the comments.
These bast..(i never use this word) are in your rows.
India (pakistan, India) was always in need of rulers from outside. Because they are not fair in relations between them. There is high level of injustice, inequality and big difference of classes.
In Pashtun areas before Paksitan nobody knew the word corruption.
But now due to Pakistan Islamic rulers, its penetrated. But be sure its washable. Because Pashtun culture is not fully destroyed. We look for the good future.
regrads

IMHO, Pakistan is not saving India from West(Afghan etc) rather Pakistan IS west. Pashtuns are Part of Pakistan and they make what Pakistan is right now.

Thanks for the comments.
These bast..(i never use this word) are in your rows.
India (pakistan, India) was always in need of rulers from outside. Because they are not fair in relations between them. There is high level of injustice, inequality and big difference of classes.
In Pashtun areas before Paksitan nobody knew the word corruption.
But now due to Pakistan Islamic rulers, its penetrated. But be sure its washable. Because Pashtun culture is not fully destroyed. We look for the good future.
regrads

Are you a Pashtun?? :what:

Hi
British was several times defeated by Pashtuns and they knew that the every person from this nation is grown up as a warrior and they are very religious. They could be used for stopping USSR. They also knew that this nation will never fight with their neigbors. Specially with the Indians. Because they get food from these lands.
From centuries Hindu, Sikhs and other nations are living between Pashtuns. But they were always respected and never hearted.
British wanted to encouraged Mullaism and extremism in these areas. But they could not do this by themselves. They were foreigners there.
They used all the Muslim scholastic potential of Indians schools. Thousands of Muslims were migrated to Pakistan. These guys did everything according to the desire of British Imperialism. Pashtuns believed them because these were our Muslim brothers.
Now at this time we see that the fire which was burnt in Afghanistan is now burning our homes. Was it clever, from our side, to accept the policies of British imperialism? No.
In 1947, Indian imperialism agreed with the politics of safeguarding India from upside attacks. Was it a wise decision? No
Systematic genocide of Pashtuns were done by our Indian + Punjabi brothers (last 65 years). Why???
Till this moment Indian imperialism wants to keep that foolish politics. Are they smart?
I think the future will come in a good form. Indian + Punjabi will recognise their fault and they will compensate the Pashtun nation. Because all nations are doing this. Its the modern age(germany to jews, Japan to korean etc).
But trust over Indians is lost. They are not clever. Better to have a wise enemy than a foolish friend.
I dont want to heart anyone. Till this moment i assure you that if Pashtuns are given chance they can change the world to best of the best. Because they are more humanitarian, clever, smart, brave and decisive.
Regards

Man nobody here says dont cry pathan will come...its the main problem in both of our countries..always tell some thinh nonsense about each others country..Our media,politicians etc doing their share on this..And also Ghaaffer Khan is known in India as Frontier gandhi and we learned about him and what were his involvement in Freedom movement..Gandi dont want to divide India..but Jinnah wanted a seperate country for muslims..Inorder to avoid partition gandi advocated Nehru to give PM seat to Jinnah..It was Nehru who refused it ..Any way its history..Now Pakistan is a seperate country and we have our reasons to be terror phobiac..I dont want to go to that because it will again turn in to Indo-Pakistan mud slinging contest..

Your intention was good in the begining but later it turn in to India accusing thread as the usual

Hi
Thanks for the comments.
You are are positive thinking person. For India the history is as it was. May be you are not aware of the under the table deals. You are absolutely right that Gandhi jee did not want division because it was the contract between Ghaffar Khan and him. This was 1st option to safeguard Indian nations from upside attacks. The 2nd one was to create a buffer state with Islamic-extremist orientation(proposed by British imperialism).
Nehro and Patel agreed to the 2nd one.
After this for you, the history remains same but for Punjabi, Pashtun, Baloch, Saraiki and Sindhi started horror. From the childhood we trained as terrorist (against India and USSR) by your Indian immigrants brothers from India.
Its was clearly a conspiracy of Indian and British imperialism to use these nations as fuel for the war against USSR.
Now all the nations of Pakistan(including Afghanistan) are suffering from the Nehro + Patel wisdom.
About Jinnah every thing is clear.
Dear,
Without the past we can not move correctly to the future.
Everything should be bring to it place for the peace and harmony. But still this time we see that Indian imperialism is not learning from the lessons and brings more trouble for the nations in India.
We have a common home. Think
Regards

Back
Top Bottom