23px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png
Russia
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
US
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
UK
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
US

Above is the list of MIRV capable missiles in existence.

Can any one guess, what is the range of the shortest range MIRV capable missile ?

6000 Kms - M45. France.

Because that is minimum range required for proper warhead dispersion is atleast 6000 km.

If the Midcourse stage is very short, as it happens short range ballistic missiles. There isnt enough time for seperation of the vehicle and dispersal of warheads.

So either Pakistani scientists have bent the laws of physics, or they just have fooled their public.

Try scrolling the page again, with a little honesty this time, and watch the list closely.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_independently_targetable_reentry_vehicle

The only ones being headless chickens are your people. Every body else knows half the shit that comes from IPSR is garbage, the other half is shit.
Who give two monkeys about cockroaches who crawl all day long on a Pakistani forum trying to prove their penny worth.
Besides the ISPR is much more credible than the morons who claim some creature carried out the surgical strikes. LoL.

Indians have mastered the art of farting without fighting, Pakistanis have mastered the art of sticking their nose in the line of fart :)

Nice wikipedia work.

That was the max range, they could target western europe and deploy MIRV's from much shorter ranges once fired from eastern europe.
USSR never deployed RDS-10 in eastern Europe, only singke warhead ss-12, ss-4 & ss-5 were deployed outside USSR.
US Pershings never had MIRVs.

I can only judge Pakistani military techology using their economy as a guide.

Your economy is very basic in size and what you manufacture .

You have no computer industry like India.s or real manufscturing base.

Your success as a well run oiled nation is far from balanced and consistent.

Pakistan has tested the bomb but so has north Korea.

I put your missle technology same as koreas.

No space programme no real naval ship building ability means I am guessing your mirv claims are false and a face saving excercise in Indias success at arihant nuke subs and recent icbm

Unlike Pakistan India has commercially
demontrated it's rocket space and satalite technology and makes huge money from this sending satalites into space

I can only judge Pakistani military techology using their economy as a guide.

Your economy is very basic in size and what you manufacture .

You have no computer industry like India.s or real manufscturing base.

Your success as a well run oiled nation is far from balanced and consistent.

Pakistan has tested the bomb but so has north Korea.

I put your missle technology same as koreas.

No space programme no real naval ship building ability means I am guessing your mirv claims are false and a face saving excercise in Indias success at arihant nuke subs and recent icbm

Unlike Pakistan India has commercially
demontrated it's rocket space and satalite technology and makes huge money from this sending satalites into space

Yeah we know your industrial capability, now go provide some toilet to your road-shitters ..

lol estern bhangi talking as if they are industrial power while themselves are largest importers of arms.. cant even build a fighter jet or tank that too with heavy foreign components and help in designing and claiming to be a space power.. your space program is all left over of soviets.. otherwise it would be falling on your head too..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom