What's new

India Already Has a Strong Net to Catch the New Pak Bird ‘Ababeel’

When nirbhoy starts functioning and tejas starts flyingl
Blah blah rhetoric You waste my time carry on !! Debate Me when you have actual technical valid arguments

Tejas already flying tomorrow in republic day

Blah blah rhetoric You waste my time carry on !! Debate Me when you have actual technical valid arguments

Not on a truck?? It looked nice on a volvo

Simple answer is that reality is difficult to face.

It's because Indian's high caste mentality look down at Pakistan. To these guys, just because India can't, it means that Pakistani can't also. Even if Pakistan proved capable. Sad India.

Tejas is build for parades.

I'm.not convinced about mirv capability by a nation of Pakistanis limited resources be it financial or technology.

Zero space pgramme
Zero satalite technology of their own.
yet the claim mirv . Technology .

Hard to believe from.such a small economy and military relative to likes of India and China and co ,

Mirv has not been successfully implemented in India whose rocket missiles as nd space technology and budget is multiple times the size

I'm.not convinced about mirv capability by a nation of Pakistanis limited resources be it financial or technology.

Zero space pgramme

Hard to believe from.such a small economy and military relative to likes of India and China and co ,

Mirv has not been successfully implemented in India whose rocket missiles as nd space technology and budget is multiple times the size

And after all that budget indian missiles and rockets burnt at test site and kill their inventors pitty on you ...permanent failures

Zero space pgramme

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Randi rona

Zero space pgramme

Belive or not we can't change the mentality of peoples
proud our scientiests they beat all pressures and economic limitations
as they proved in 1998 in shape of nuclear test.

Look who making tall claims, the one who failed to catch ababeel on there radars, and thinking about they can kill missile before launch...:enjoy:

Very soon you will see our own interceptor test, and our own SLV followed by Gslv

Dr Chander wonders if Pakistan’s claim regarding MIRV technology in a short-range missile with a range of just 2,200km is true. According to veteran missile scientist, use of such technologies in a short range missile is difficult.
It's not even 2200 km, the Pakistani NOTAM showed the test was for a mere 1100 km.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom