What's new

India Already Has a Strong Net to Catch the New Pak Bird ‘Ababeel’

I have also doubt there scientists ability, one of prithvi missile scientist was say on babar 3 test that missile cant be fired horizontally but only vertically from a submarine.. Lol also they got help of a fake Chutia twitter exFart for face saving because there navy failed to catch our SLCM Babur...
Man a test of SLCM & a test or MRBM with 2 warheads & you considering yourself some technological marvel..Lol

My question is if Indian BMD and other measures can neutralized every Pakistani missile including MIRV so why are you so worry about it....just give a big laugh at these tests?

if wishes were horses, Girbay would ride.
If wishers were horses Pakistan would have destroyers.

That shows your ignorance of how missiles work, the MIRV dispersion depends on the missile altitude and not the distance the missile travels.
MIRV dispersion requires powerful motors something which Ababeel lacks as its ascent was very slow and clumsy.

Man a test of SLCM & a test or MRBM with 2 warheads & you considering yourself some technological marvel..Lol
Dude im nothing, I never said im genius, only u needed a Internet and Google to browse the things which you me never knows, if u can have both just brows a USA submarine tomahawk cruise missile test from its torpedo tube, it doesn't mean u able to send a Gslv and u have sucked the remaining knowledge of this universe and now all world is stupid

" You know, it's funny; Even if India doesn't believe Pakistan, or even if Pakistan's claims are fake, India still needs to work under the assumption that Pakistan's capabilities are real, because to do otherwise would compromise India's missile defense program.
Technological advancement does not stop because Pakistan did not build something.

India has been pursuing military tech advancement regardless of Pakistani arsenal. We are for example investing in BMD systems for over a decade now.

Only a handful of nations are doing it for the moment. This will bear fruit in another decade when BMD systems become as potent and reliable as anti-aircraft SAM systems.

Technological advancement does not stop because Pakistan did not build something.

India has been pursuing military tech advancement regardless of Pakistani arsenal. We are for example investing in BMD systems for over a decade now.

Only a handful of nations are doing it for the moment. This will bear fruit in another decade when BMD systems become as potent and reliable as anti-aircraft SAM systems.
True, but ignoring Pakistan's capabilities could result in India ending up with "blind spots", so to speak.

When you have a military adversary, you tailor your defenses based upon your enemy's capabilities, not just plop a bunch of SAMs across the border, and hope for the best.

True, but ignoring Pakistan's capabilities could result in India ending up with "blind spots", so to speak.

When you have a military adversary, you tailor your defenses based upon your enemy's capabilities, not just plop a bunch of SAMs across the border, and hope for the best.
I am sorry to say that that particular case no longer applies to us.

The time when India specifically did procurement to counter Pakistani weaponry and capability is gone. Our economy and changing military balance vis-a-vis Pakistan has led to a point where now our budgets allow much more and Pakistan is no longer considered a conventional threat that it was considered earlier (now it is just a nuclear threat). It has been over for around one decade now (so its not been long).

Now, India prepares and invests to counter Chinese capabilities. And since they have all spectrum dominance in capabilities vis-a-vis Pakistan, Pakistan is already catered to. Almost everything being bought or built now by India is intended to be competent enough to fight the PLA.

Much like how China plans its military capabilities with regard to US. Which automatically ensures that India's capabilities are catered to from their perspective as US capabilities have an all spectrum dominance vis-a-vis India.

While quantities of arsenal would change depending on immediate threat, the capability requirement of technology in India is now guided by what Chinese have fielded or are planning to field.

History shows that regardless of what Pak claims for capabilities and actually demonstrates, India has never underestimated anyone, it is also the reason why Pak looses all the wars it starts, underestimation is something one can learn from Pak. To think we are just plopping bunch of SAMs across the border is senile at best. The air defenses will comprise of multiple layers of long range SAMs such as S-400 surrounded by Pantsirs to guard these batteries, complimented by regiments of AAD/PAD, many layers of Sypder SAM, Akash SAM, MR-SAM and SR-SAM. Strong pointed by scores of AA guns and wide dispersions. Even your Anti Rad weapons wont have much effect.

Additional layers of security will be many layers of radars, from low level radars watching over deep ravines and valleys, to medium to very longer range air defence radars complimented by space based early warning. Not to forget AWACS

On top of all this we will have the MKIs, upgraded Mig-29s, shortly Rafale armed with Meteors(eventually a good number with MII), LCAs to counter any threat.

All this essentially denies PAF any ingress into India. Pak has never had the stockpile, resolve or just the plain currency to have a sustained conflict with India, you may have some initial success in the event of surprise but that will last about an hour. A few days later you'll be running to raise the white flag, crying at the UN and calling for flag meetings as always.

You do understand that the distance i was mentioning was from London to Moscow?? b/w How many missiles you have got? Are all of them covering every nook and corner of India???
So UK wants to hit only one Russian city and then sit back with hands on its lap? Use common sense for a change. No one knows how many missiles Pakistan has but with shaheen 3, yes, we cover the entire Indian nation. Look it up in a map, you will only learn something.

So UK wants to hit only one Russian city and then sit back with hands on its lap? Use common sense for a change.
How about if you apply the bold part to yourself?? I mentioned it clearly that distance is b/w London and Moscow...and yet how you missed it is beyond me. You talk about geography and seems to have no clue about it...Here let me help...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_and_towns_in_Russia_by_population
Check where the major cities are located and then work out the range...and you don't necessarily have to fire every single missile from London...

No one knows how many missiles Pakistan has but with shaheen 3, yes, we cover the entire Indian nation. Look it up in a map, you will only learn something.
Help me when you already have shaheen 3 which covers all of India then what is the use of other missiles and ranges??

P.S : Once again I am not trying to imply that MIRV capability has anything to do with distance as I have little knowledge in that aspect...however UK is very well a contender for a medium range MIRV which i believe is the point you don't agree with......

How about if you apply the bold part to yourself?? I mentioned it clearly that distance is b/w London and Moscow...and yet how you missed it is beyond me. You talk about geography and seems to have no clue about it...Here let me help...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_and_towns_in_Russia_by_population
Check where the major cities are located and then work out the range...and you don't necessarily have to fire every single missile from London...

Help me when you already have shaheen 3 which covers all of India then what is the use of other missiles and ranges??

P.S : Once again I am not trying to imply that MIRV capability has anything to do with distance as I have little knowledge in that aspect...however UK is very well a contender for a medium range MIRV which i believe is the point you don't agree with......
Check the distance between UK and just the 3rd major city on the list, Novosibirsk, 4000 miles, nearly 8000km. You are continuing to argue when you already know that you are wrong.

Why does Pakistan need smaller range missiles? Because Shaheen 3 is expensive to build. It seems to be a wastage of resources to use Shaheen 3 to launch an attack on a city thats right next to the border.

Check the distance between UK and just the 3rd major city on the list, Novosibirsk, 4000 miles, nearly 8000km. You are continuing to argue when you already know that you are wrong.

Why does Pakistan need smaller range missiles? Because Shaheen 3 is expensive to build. It seems to be a wastage of resources to use Shaheen 3 to launch an attack on a city thats right next to the border.
I think it is time for me to agree to disagree because there is no way I can make someone see who is pretending to be blind...i am not sure why you are refusing to even acknowledge when writing is on the wall??...Even here you have cherry picked the 3rd largest populated city however failed to recognize that almost everything else is within in the range we were discussing...It is also funny how you are talking about expenses in regards to various ranges of missiles Pakistan has but not using the same logic on UK...Do you think if can kill an ant with my foot I should still invest in a sledge hammer just because i have money?? it makes no sense for UK to fire a 8000 KM range missile on a city(cities) that are just about 3000 KM away from them....:disagree:

So UK wants to hit only one Russian city and then sit back with hands on its lap? Use common sense for a change. No one knows how many missiles Pakistan has but with shaheen 3, yes, we cover the entire Indian nation. Look it up in a map, you will only learn something.

Below is your list of nuclear warhead.Now you can calculate.
Pakistani-Nuclear-Forces-2015.jpg
ments/pakistani-nuclear-forces-2015-jpg.373005/?temp_hash=f268a0684e9f0bee4acf5d44746fb33b

Interestingly, all the MIRV-enabled missiles are Long Range Inter-Continental Ballistic Missiles with a minimum strike range of over 6,000km. Therefore, it is difficult to believe that Pakistan has developed an MIRV-enabled missile with a range of just over 2000km.

It is usual practice to keep real range classified...and only a fool would expect Pakistan gave actual range numbers...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom