What's new

India all set to give go ahead for Mars mission

Is it an Orbiter mission or would ISRO land a Rover to collect samples?
Orbiter....landing on moon or mars is not that easy so we will first try with moon...and rover from Russia....

Mars needs a good Butter chicken dhabba fast before people get there pronto
Then you have to wait atleast 3 decades to get a table over there....:rofl:

China is developing high power rockets and hopefully it can happen in the near future,China's rocket technology is pretty good in reliability.

when will that happen? as far as China's reliability of rocket technology is concerned, its hard to say since failures are covered up

when will that happen? as far as China's reliability of rocket technology is concerned, its hard to say since failures are covered up

by year 2015,do you sincerely think that rocket launches can be covered up while hundreds of satelites orbitting above the earth and many big Chinese launches broadcast live on CCTV.that's a really funny accusation.

how do you know (the russian didnt know, the U.S didnt know, but i guess a clueless hindi knows)?

besides does india have anything can send an orbit to Mars? no i dont think so too, so here we again to have another Indian style 'ragging before doing' comedy, lets wait and laugh until next year Nov``lol

how do you know (the russian didnt know, the U.S didnt know, but i guess a clueless hindi knows)?

besides does india have anything can send an orbit to Mars? no i dont think so too, so here we again to have another Indian style 'ragging before doing' comedy, lets wait and laugh until next year Nov``lol

sorry,but I just answered a question made by an Indian poster and nothing more,and this Shinigami guy just swooped in to attack.

i saw a doc. where the reporters were kicked out as soon as the rocket failed. do u want to see it?

sorry,but I just answered a question made by an Indian poster and nothing more,and this Shinigami guy just swooped in to attack.

@shinigami..pls stop accusing any1 unless u have concrete proofs or evidence...china does cover up a lot of stuff...but not everything

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom