What's new

India ahead of China in auto sales growth

Status
Not open for further replies.
:coffee: I don't think the Indians the Indians cannot afford a car. I think the Indians cannot afford adequate road.

My 2 cents.

:coffee: I don't think the Indians the Indians cannot afford a car. I think the Indians cannot afford adequate road.

To Think, you need to have a brain first.
BTW.. until a few years ago, most of the world considered China only fit for bicycles.. Today, the cyclists are getting edged out by the cars even in bicycle lanes in Beijing.
Times change and situations also change.

BTW, there is prediction that China will have a 50 million domestic car market by 2015, and i am not sure this would be sustainable.

My 2 cents.

That does not make any sense.

India indeed can afford building more roads. I just think India is not that efficient in building them or has too much wasted when building roads.

I just think India is not that efficient in building them or has too much wasted when building roads.

I hate all the china bashing and frankly some racist, idiotic comments against the chinese and the above shows that us indians must never become like the american exceptionalists, i love america but we must always be willing to learn from other countries, even if the country is china or pak.

oh, and btw as per the topic: a lil china centric kinna deal but yay! tata nano ftw lol

Is there any part of my comments inappropriate?

I hate all the china bashing and frankly some racist, idiotic comments against the chinese and the above shows that us indians must never become like the american exceptionalists, i love america but we must always be willing to learn from other countries, even if the country is china or pak.

oh, and btw as per the topic: a lil china centric kinna deal but yay! tata nano ftw lol

take easy!please. there are always exist extremist in every country. So don't angry with Chinese, please angry with someone and don't care his country, ok?

congratulations for rapidly growth of India.

I hope India can do better.

I don't know if this has been posted yet, didn't bother reading the thread.
Figures for 2010, for all countries

I find Thailand and Russia's growth rates pretty interesting. Russia absolutely exploded.
carj.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom