What's new

India admits PLA fortified Doklam after IA unilateral retreat

Chinese sources ? That too from your government propaganda. You want Indians to believe in Chinese government propaganda, how lame are you!

Can you not come up with a neutral source ?
Try official Indian sources? MEA? Right, it's all suspiciously silent right? :rofl:

Chinese sources ? That too from your government propaganda. You want Indians to believe in Chinese government propaganda, how lame are you!

Can you not come up with a neutral source ?
Neutral source like Indian media source? That's direct from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nothing more official than this.

Talking unnecessarily, and boasting without logic is fool's job.
Well logic this out? Why would a stronger country give in to a weaker country? :rofl:

some pics of the completed road will be good.

if possible the completion after India's withdrawal.

Regards,
Come again when Road is constructed .
Show me one article on it from a reputed media source, india or abroad.
Just read the linked article. How did China build its bunkers without construction equipment? And how did the construction equipment arrive without roads?

Do you know how military builds those make shift bunkers? Well, old fashioned Shovel and stacking stones!
Only IA still uses shovels to make bunkers, not PLA!

Last edited:
Just read the linked article. How did China build its bunkers without construction equipment? And how did the construction equipment arrive without roads?

Only IA still uses shovels to make bunkers, not PLA!
You can't use shovels to build bunkers, it needs to be reinforced with concrete.

The OP quoting Indian media source hantroll.

By the way, can you translate this for me?
Wǒ bùshì zhēnzhèng de zhōngguó rén.... :D
'source'? which source and whom? I mean you Indians seriously believe in your 'reliable' media sources? Why are you saying you are not a real Chinese? Of course I know you are not Chinese.

You can't use shovels to build bunkers, it needs to be reinforced with concrete.

'source'? which source and whom? I mean you Indians seriously believe in your 'reliable' media sources? Why are you saying you are not a real Chinese? Of course I know you are not Chinese.

Well, your own compatriots and you yourselves have many times quoted Indian media sources, but when it doesn't suit your narrative you call it unreliable:lol:

pics please like this one

Chinese_photograph_of_Indian_troops_at_Doklam_standoff.png

Doka La is on the edges of the plateau, India withdrew back to their side of the border. That was the big difference. :rofl:.

So why aren't you destroyin those bunkers? it's only 150 meters apart, you can easily see it from Doka La. :rofl:. Come on cowards, first you ran, now you just watch as we violate Bhutanese soil?:rofl:

Those bunkers are behind the disputed portion of the plateau. India only asked to stop the road construction. BTW, you calling indian sources $hit and again quoting indian sources for your mental masturbation ?

Those bunkers are behind the disputed portion of the plateau. India only asked to stop the road construction. BTW, you calling indian sources $hit and again quoting indian sources for your mental masturbation ?
Indian sources are good for showing self-delusion of Indians. Here I am showing the self-delusion of Indians who claimed mutual withdraw when in fact IA unilaterally retreated and now China built bunkers in Doklam. Before Ladakh a$$ kicking, India demanded PLA withdraw from Doklam but now you say only one part of the plateau is disputed. Just like General Rawat declaring 2.5 front war and then climbed down in a humiliating fashion a week later.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Chinese are Making Happy them self by Wet dream (some people Masturbating just like PLA)

there is no Relation Thread title and Message, Good News is Chinese are really Fractuated they want to satisfy so they are twisting the word just like they do always

:jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::jester:
Really nowadays their comments are becoming Jokes

Doka La is on the edges of the plateau, India withdrew back to their side of the border. That was the big difference. :rofl:.

So why aren't you destroyin those bunkers? it's only 150 meters apart, you can easily see it from Doka La. :rofl:. Come on cowards, first you ran, now you just watch as we violate Bhutanese soil?:rofl:

Don't ask for it man your foreign ministry has to release a similar pic later :rofl:

upload_2017-9-12_17-3-23.jpeg

Don't ask for it man your foreign ministry has to release a similar pic later :rofl:

View attachment 424770
You want the pics for those permanent bunkers too? :rofl:

Indian sources are good for showing self-delusion of Indians. Here I am showing the self-delusion of Indians who claimed mutual withdraw when in fact IA unilaterally retreated and now China built bunkers in Doklam. Before Ladakh a$$ kicking, India demanded PLA withdraw from Doklam but now you say only one part of the plateau is disputed. Just like General Rawat declaring 2.5 front war and then climbed down in a humiliating fashion a week later.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I thought the whole plateau was disputed?

Bro, Doka La (India side of the border) IS ON DOKLAM PALTEAU, the edge of it. See the map above, the article did not lie, Indians had been on Doklam plateau for the past 30 years since the annexation of Sikkim in Doka La. :rofl:
What is your point? If we were there for last 30 years, then what are you cheering about? What have you gained? Road on Doklam plateau or road till doklam? You guys are just trying to save your face by manipulating the some words in the phrase. In reality, the road is not there where we dont want it to be. The issue of the piece of land is still there which will be solved between China, Bhutan and India. Even before this whole incident that piece of land was frequently patrolled by Chinese and Bhutan soldiers. Nothing has changed. They are still doing it. You government is just trying to hide its face from the world by giving these kind of confusing statements.

Back
Top Bottom