What's new

India admits PLA fortified Doklam after IA unilateral retreat

i dont know which parallel universe those "everybody" are living in.

but Chinese warning ministry was quick to release Indian intervention pics like these

Chinese_photograph_of_Indian_troops_at_Doklam_standoff.png

what is stopping them from releasing pics of completed road ?

Regards,
I think you misunderstoof pumba, read the post I made, the road is complete from Yadong to Doka La, essentially the covering the whole Doklam plateau, the road to Gyomochi is not complete, the site of the claimed trijunction.

So road is constructed now ?

Chinese don't have practice to hugna in open so they finally built the sandas on their side after they got this permission from their hQ otherwise winter is coming so those bunkers are basically tatti and hugney place.

Chinese pussy soldiers stopped road construction.....lolz that is all that matters....we are showing them who is papa there

Chinese and their cheer-leaders in this thread didn't know of one single thing. India's sole reason to pushing troops in that region was to disrupt the road construction. For the time being, it has been agreed with Chinese that road construction will be stopped and Chinese withdrew the construction equipment. When they will be back, we will again intervene.

These chieaps just remain in their delusions. They dont want to read the whole article but keep jumping on their seats about their fictitious victory. THese two chieaps guys are really funny. opening threads for everyone to entertain on chieaps cheap tactics.
Bro, Doka La (India side of the border) IS ON DOKLAM PALTEAU, the edge of it. See the map above, the article did not lie, Indians had been on Doklam plateau for the past 30 years since the annexation of Sikkim in Doka La. :rofl:

I think you misunderstoof pumba, read the post I made, the road is complete from Yadong to Doka La, essentially the covering the whole Doklam plateau, the road to Gyomochi is not complete, the site of the claimed trijunction.

so you agree the road construction has been stopped at the disputed area ?

Bro, Doka La (India side of the border) IS ON DOKLAM PALTEAU, the edge of it. See the map above, the article did not lie, Indians had been on Doklam plateau for the past 30 years since the annexation of Sikkim in Doka La. :rofl:

So you are another Pakistani student sitting in China and acting like a Chinese. Well FYI your facts are wrong.

Emo Chinese with maps and stuffs.

Still no exact info about what is happening rather than Indian media reports which changes from time to time.

But in here they are like ---- around the news:lol:
200w_d.gif

Last edited:
Chinese and their cheer-leaders in this thread didn't know of one single thing. India's sole reason to pushing troops in that region was to disrupt the road construction. For the time being, it has been agreed with Chinese that road construction will be stopped and Chinese withdrew the construction equipment. When they will be back, we will again intervene.
Shajida, I assume you are a real girl? :rofl:.

Read post 18, you will understand the situation, THE GOD DAMN ROAD IS ALREADY ON THE PLATEAU.

Shajida, read post 18.
Its a mere blog post and it only suggests that there is a possibility that in future China may start construction again as China didn't agree to never construct a road there. It no where says that road has already been constructed.
As far as future goes, what stops India from again disrupting the construction activities if China attempted it again.

The stand off is simply that : China will patrol in the region like it did in the past. Road construction will not happen, atleast for now.
In the future, if construction restarts, India will again thrust in the region and stop it. It will be another incursion as claimed by Indian General recently.

Shajida, I assume you are a real girl? :rofl:.

Read post 18, you will understand the situation, THE GOD DAMN ROAD IS ALREADY ON THE PLATEAU.
Rest assured, I am as real as you are a Han. :azn:

Based on this official statment by Chinese MOFA, if you didn't we would have killed those Indians there and Modi knows this very well, he still needed to act hero infront of you guys.

http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/xwfw_665399/s2510_665401/2511_665403/t1487932.shtml

Q: Can you confirm that the Indian personnel have already left or they are in the process of leaving?

A: I am pleased to confirm that the Indian border personnel and equipment have all been withdrawn to the Indian side of the border.

Unlike your MEA, Chinese MOFA had been very transparent with their policies and position.

Chinese sources ? That too from your government propaganda. You want Indians to believe in Chinese government propaganda, how lame are you!

Can you not come up with a neutral source ?

Its a mere blog post and it only suggests that there is a possibility that in future China may start construction again as China didn't agree to never construct a road there. It no where says that road has already been constructed.
As far as future goes, what stops India from again disrupting the construction activities if China attempted it again.

The stand off is simply that : China will patrol in the region like it did in the past. Road construction will not happen, atleast for now.
In the future, if construction restarts, India will again thrust in the region and stop it. It will be another incursion as claimed by Indian General recently.

Rest assured, I am as real as you are a Han. :azn:

Shajida, it's not just a blog post, Indian troops came in not just to stop the extension to Gyomichi, it's also to destroy existing road already upgraded till Doka La. But they were stopped back by the Chinese in a stand off, not a single inch was touched. :rofl:

It's not just a blog post, it corresponds nicely to the map by MOFA showing the road networks in Doklam plateau. China will not just patrol now bhai, MOFA already announced officially they will station and patrol in Doklam. We just built permanent bunkers now? And?:enjoy: What are you gonna do? Are you gonna run like before? :rofl:

I really would love to see both countries militarily fight it out over the Doklam dispute once and for all. No more cat and mouse game. Let's see who emerges and we can all congratulate the victor together.

Back
Top Bottom