What's new

India admits PLA fortified Doklam after IA unilateral retreat

Doka La is on the edges of the plateau, India withdrew back to their side of the border. That was the big difference. :rofl:.

So why aren't you destroyin those bunkers? it's only 150 meters apart, you can easily see it from Doka La. :rofl:. Come on cowards, first you ran, now you just watch as we violate Bhutanese soil?:rofl:

Why so many emoji? Are you nervous?

Doklam is 269 sq kilometer . And Indian forces is 150 m away from Chinese troops.

Indian forces remains on the DOKLAM plateau. Now what you can do about it?

Why so many emoji? Are you nervous?

Doklam is 269 sq kilometer . And Indian forces is 150 m away from Chinese troops.

Indian forces remains on the DOKLAM plateau. Now what you can do about it?

So laughing with emojis means I am nervous? And running away is not? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Doklam and Doklam plateau are two different things, China wanted to own Doklam not just the plateau, the road till Doka La essentially already covers the whole Doklam plateau. When we station troops there, we have de-facto control of Doklam plateau. Strategically, it was the plateau that mattered, the last big piece of flat land there facing Siliguri. Use google 3D, the plateau area is only at the top left quarter of Doklam, the rest are essentially river valleys with no strategic use.

So when Indians entered the Doklam plateau area, their main aim was not road obstruction, it was road destruction of the completed roads in Doklam Plateau. Why else do you need to bring in 2 excavsatros, you could have used only kumbaya troops instead.

Map from Indian analyst. Doklam plateau is from Batang La, Merug La, Senche La to Doka La, looks like a diamond, essentially the whitish area crisscrossed by the roads there. We completed roads from Merug La/Senche La to Doka La, essentially grade 40 roads, then interference from Doka La happened when we tried to extend to Gyomochen. Gyomochen is not a plateau but it was the original trijunction as per 1890 agreement.

Doklam%2BPlateau-3.jpg

Map from Chinese MOFA

china-sikkim-border-1.jpg

To me this is a win win situation because the definition of victory differs between China and India. India wanted media victory for Modi's reelection and also to cover up the fck ups by BJP. China wanted strategic victory. Why did I say India got a media victory? Because we shouldn't have even given a road postponement concession since it was 'rightfully' ours. However, in reality, China did not exercise de facto control of Doklam prior to this, India on the other hand had soldiers in Doka La. Due to it's disputed nature, China could only patrol. The status quo is now changed forever whether India admits it, there is now a grade 40 road covering the whole Doklam plateau (not Doklam area) and permanent Chinese troops stationed there. De facto control is now in Chinese hands which is exactly what we wanted.

The original Indian objective was to ensure Doklam plateau (not the whole Doklam area) does not fall into Chinese hands, not by obstructing road construction, they were aiming to destroy the completed roads in the plateau. Strategically speaking, extending the road to Gyomochi is only for de jure control not de facto control. By controlling the whole Doklam plateau (not Doklam area), we already have de facto control over the whole Doklam.

*** kicking

2-gif.422459

https://www.strategic-culture.org/n...arn-the-right-lesson-from-china-standoff.html

INDIA SOLDIERS ARE IN DOKA LA, on the edge of Doklam plateau, who cares if you stay within your borders.

The flag meeting at Nathu La was the second since the August 28 de-escalation when both sides withdrew 150 metres from the disputed road construction site.

Come again when Road is constructed .

I can assure you the scenario went like this:

India: Bhai, we withdraw together and you stop the road OK.

China: Hmmm... Let's see how it goes

India: Okay, then we shall withdraw now and you follow.

China: You have to withdraw first and the rest we have to see how it goes. No negotiations before withdrawal.

India: No no no...I will withdraw, you will withdraw, I don't care. (typical irritating Indian tone and accent)

China: You withdraw first and let's see how it goes.

India quietly withdraws and waits for China to do the same. MEA keeps quiet. Chinese MOFA declares openly there is no withdrawal nor stoppage of road construction, India declares diplomatic victory.:rofl:

This is EXACTLY how it happened

Just add a big sprinkle (or a shovel full) of indian ego and bollywood drama

So laughing with emojis means I am nervous? And running away is not? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Doklam and Doklam plateau are two different things, China wanted to own Doklam not just the plateau, the road till Doka La essentially already covers the whole Doklam plateau. When we station troops there, we have de-facto control of Doklam plateau. Strategically, it was the plateau that mattered, the last big piece of flat land there facing Siliguri. Use google 3D, the plateau area is only at the top left quarter of Doklam, the rest are essentially river valleys with no strategic use.

So when Indians entered the Doklam plateau area, their main aim was not road obstruction, it was road destruction of the completed roads in Doklam Plateau. Why else do you need to bring in 2 excavsatros, you could have used only kumbaya troops instead.

Map from Indian analyst. Doklam plateau is from Batang La, Merug La, Senche La to Doka La, looks like a diamond, essentially the whitish area crisscrossed by the roads there. We completed roads from Merug La/Senche La to Doka La, essentially grade 40 roads, then interference from Doka La happened when we tried to extend to Gyomochen. Gyomochen is not a plateau but it was the original trijunction as per 1890 agreement.

Doklam%2BPlateau-3.jpg

Map from Chinese MOFA

china-sikkim-border-1.jpg

To me this is a win win situation because the definition of victory differs between China and India. India wanted media victory for Modi's reelection and also to cover up the fck ups by BJP. China wanted strategic victory. Why did I say India got a media victory? Because we shouldn't have even given a road postponement concession since it was 'rightfully' ours. However, in reality, China did not exercise de facto control of Doklam prior to this, India on the other hand had soldiers in Doka La. Due to it's disputed nature, China could only patrol. The status quo is now changed forever whether India admits it, there is now a grade 40 road covering the whole Doklam plateau (not Doklam area) and permanent Chinese troops stationed there. De facto control is now in Chinese hands which is exactly what we wanted.

The original Indian objective was to ensure Doklam plateau (not the whole Doklam area) does not fall into Chinese hands, not by obstructing road construction, they were aiming to destroy the completed roads in the plateau. Strategically speaking, extending the road to Gyomochi is only for de jure control not de facto control. By controlling the whole Doklam plateau (not Doklam area), we already have de facto control over the whole Doklam.

*** kicking

2-gif.422459

https://www.strategic-culture.org/n...arn-the-right-lesson-from-china-standoff.html

INDIA SOLDIERS ARE IN DOKA LA, on the edge of Doklam plateau, who cares if you stay within your borders.

Dude what make you to come to conclusion that India withdrew back to its border?

Indians claimed they retreated because China withdrew our construction equipment but then how did we build the Doklam bunkers?

I can already smell Indians burning with inferiority. Good time to sell burnol for shupa powa.
Do you know how military builds those make shift bunkers? Well, old fashioned Shovel and stacking stones!

Think about It China, Indian troops are now stationed in an area not claimed by India but China. Doklam standoff made sure that India will have a permanent presence in Chinese 'claimed' land. lolz we are humiliating the 'next power' like pussies.....hahaha

Dude what make you to come to conclusion that India withdrew back to its border?
Based on this official statment by Chinese MOFA, if you didn't we would have killed those Indians there and Modi knows this very well, he still needed to act hero infront of you guys.

http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/xwfw_665399/s2510_665401/2511_665403/t1487932.shtml

Q: Can you confirm that the Indian personnel have already left or they are in the process of leaving?

A: I am pleased to confirm that the Indian border personnel and equipment have all been withdrawn to the Indian side of the border.

Unlike your MEA, Chinese MOFA had been very transparent with their policies and position.

Everybody knows the road is constructed now except Indians. Indians claimed China withdrew construction equipment but somehow bunkers are built? ;)
Show me one article on it from a reputed media source, india or abroad.

Think about It China, Indian troops are now stationed in an area not claimed by India but China. Doklam standoff made sure that India will have a permanent presence in Chinese 'claimed' land. lolz we are humiliating the 'next power' like pussies.....hahaha
Kay kay, ermm, Doka La is still on Doklam plateau, check the map above, you had never left Doklam plateau edge (Doka La) since the annexation of Sikkim 30 years ago. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. The difference is YOU ARE ON YOUR SIDE OF THE BORDER. I mean come on, logically who is the pussy now? You rannnnnnnnnnnnnn:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Show me one article on it from a reputed media source, india or abroad.
Read above and btw Indian media is not reputable nor reliable....check your MEA official statements and compare them to Chinese MOFA official statements.

Everybody knows the road is constructed now except Indians. Indians claimed China withdrew construction equipment but somehow bunkers are built? ;)

i dont know which parallel universe those "everybody" are living in.

but Chinese warning ministry was quick to release Indian intervention pics like these

Chinese_photograph_of_Indian_troops_at_Doklam_standoff.png

what is stopping them from releasing pics of completed road ?

Regards,

Well the same article says

Indian and Chinese troops currently remain on the disputed Doklam plateau separated by a distance of 150 metres

So if there is an disagreement bunkers will be destroyed again as we just have to brace for another 2 months non-stop warning
These chieaps just remain in their delusions. They dont want to read the whole article but keep jumping on their seats about their fictitious victory. THese two chieaps guys are really funny. opening threads for everyone to entertain on chieaps cheap tactics.

Back
Top Bottom