What's new

India admits Doklam now fully under PLA control

So the bulldozer pics will be replaced by drone pics to paint us as aggressor. LOL
No need to replace, just put two pics, one is bulldozer and another one is the crashed UAV. You show the world how India is provoking China. This will provide reason for us when we bombard Siliguri.:china:

Doklam was never a part of india. China is free to have 1 million troops there even. Issue here is the coverage of entire episode. Chinese have their own versions,india have own.

Regarding to china threatening silliguri corridor, china cant do it. Its impossible almost to enter there unless troops are paradropped. Terrain there cant allow any invasion.
Bhai, since when is TIMES OF INDIA Chinese owned? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Nobody needs to paratroop to Siliguri, just bombard that area and your whole NE is cut off.

All weather bulldozer doesn't require any weather permits :enjoy:
I would be more worried about helipads and bunkers than a road to a peak bhai. The highest elevation flat plateau is nice for artillery and missile bombardment. :D

Don't get me wrong, nobody is gonna start a war unless India starts it. Who wants to kill the golden goose or cow.

i think china wont start war even. After all,Indian troops remained in chinese territory for 2 months and china did nothing other than giving warnings.

i think china wont start war even. After all,Indian troops remained in chinese territory for 2 months and china did nothing other than giving warnings.
Well how are we gonna start a war when India retreated just after 2 months. When we got in our weapons, they start reducing troops to just 40 soldiers? :rofl:

Well how are we gonna start a war when India retreated just after 2 months. When we got in our weapons, they start reducing troops to just 40 soldiers? :rofl:

So 2 months is a short period for China ? and i think you were the poster who claimed that china can transport their soldiers to border with in few hrs ? and chinese artillery has reach upto 400kms ?

What happened to that logic ?

So 2 months is a short period for China ? and i think you were the poster who claimed that china can transport their soldiers to border with in few hrs ? and chinese artillery has reach upto 400kms ?

What happened to that logic ?
You can transport rapid reaction troops, but in a full scale war, we would like to invade NE India. you need much more preparation. As per Chinese news report, they even sent in blood supplies and food supplies to Lhasa in anticipation of a full scale war. The supplies are still in Tibet until today.

You can transport rapid reaction troops, but in a full scale war, we would like to invade NE India. you need much more preparation. As per Chinese news report, they even sent in blood supplies and food supplies to Lhasa in anticipation of a full scale war. The supplies are still in Tibet until today.

Keep supplying them. :D ...i never knew that china is preparing for a full scale war for some road.

Now laugh :dance3::dance3:

Keep supplying them. :D ...i never knew that china is preparing for a full scale war for some road.

Now laugh :dance3::dance3:
Never underestimate an escalation bhai, if we kill 300 Indian soldiers, India will counterattack and we will counter attack and this will lead to a full scale war. No laughing matter there.

Never underestimate an escalation bhai, if we kill 300 Indian soldiers, India will counterattack and we will counter attack and this will lead to a full scale war. No laughing matter there.

oh pls ..btw, where are your smileys ? First post widout smileys ?

Back
Top Bottom