What's new

India admits Doklam now fully under PLA control

Why would you have a defence agreement only to not be able to fulfill your obligations. Losing credibility on world stage.
The fact is they had never fulfilled their so called 'defence treaty'. We have a complete road network on the plateau, what were they doing for the past decade? :rofl:

I realise alot of our usual RSS drones rather quiet it seems.

Last edited:
This Video was protested by Chinese Media for Hammering Given to PLA Soldier.

2-gif.422459

Err

That is a bharati "jawan" who is receiving a kick on his as$

I am betting they will build the road during winter to give the Indians a Christmas surprise. Actually, the Indians already expected this, they are just gonna act stupid and tell their populace that they never knew the Chinese would sneakily construct it while they went back for Xmas. So now building helipads, bunkers and storage is okay?:rofl:

I am betting they will build the road during winter to give the Indians a Christmas surprise. Actually, the Indians already expected this, they are just gonna act stupid and tell their populace that they never knew the Chinese would sneakily construct it while they went back for Xmas. So now building helipads, bunkers and storage is okay?:rofl:

Can you post a single reply widout those smileys ?

Can you post a single reply widout those smileys ?

What's wrong with him posting a laughing smiley if he is actually laughing?

I mean, it is a pretty funny situation, isn't it? According to the Indians here they all seem to believe they "won" Donglang. But they can't seem to explain why Donglang is now controlled by China?

What's wrong with him posting a laughing smiley if he is actually laughing?

I mean, it is a pretty funny situation, isn't it? According to the Indians here they all seem to believe they "won" Donglang. But they can't seem to explain why Donglang is now controlled by China?

Doklam was never a part of india. China is free to have 1 million troops there even. Issue here is the coverage of entire episode. Chinese have their own versions,india have own.

Regarding to china threatening silliguri corridor, china cant do it. Its impossible almost to enter there unless troops are paradropped. Terrain there cant allow any invasion.

Back
Top Bottom