What's new

India admits Doklam now fully under PLA control

Doklam was under control of China even during world war 2.
All this drama of Bhutain claiming it to be a part of their territory was done to give India an excuse to operate in their area.

What matters is that the PAL is scared after they got spanked in Doklam, they are still unable to finish the road:
Indian security establishment sources said while India "achieved its strategic objective" of not letting China extend its existing road in Doklam (or the Dolam plateau) southwards towards the Jampheri ridge, the fallout has been "the almost permanent stationing of People's Liberation Army (PLA) troops in the region".

China can deploy a million troops for all I care, as long as they are unable to complete the road they will laughed at for being COWARDS.

https://www.timesofindia.com/india/...ps-camping-at-doklam/articleshow/62014175.cms

What a humiliation for Modi... after so much boasting about shupa powa :lol:
So much for trying to interfere to 'protect' Bhutan, they got their asses kicked literally and now Bhutan is hte biggest loser. We had actually wanted to swap territory with Bhutan for Doklam, it seems we don't have to now. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Since day 1, I said this was the real situation on the ground, but the Indians and Modimedia kept saying China retreated, no changes on the ground, India won. I have told them, you exchanged a road postponement with permanent occupation. They still don't get it.....

So instead of a road extension, you got bunkers, helipads and existing road enlargement. What these geniuses don't get is roads in Doklam plateau is already complete, Doklam plateau is part of Doklam. The extension to Jampheri ridge was more symbolic than strategic, the real strategic portion was the plateau, the highest flat piece of land to house artillery and rockets. The extension towards Jampheri was to reach Gyomochen, the traditional tri-junction. A symbolic move to assert our claim.
china-india-bhutan-doka-la-region-topo.jpg

Last edited:
We had actually wanted to swap territory with them for Doklam, it seems we don't have to now.

That's an interesting point, China was always willing to negotiate with Bhutan on the matter. I.e. territory swaps.

But because of India's unilateral retreat, China has essentially gained all of Doklam for free.

Strange to see India backstabbing Bhutan so easily.

That's an interesting point, China was always willing to negotiate with Bhutan on the matter. I.e. territory swaps.

But because of India's unilateral retreat, China has essentially gained all of Doklam for free.

Strange to see India backstabbing Bhutan so easily.
Well, most of the land borders are already demarcated except for Bhutan and India. India of course will never settle their borders since we won the 1962 war, these people need alot of face, they cannot stand the humiliation of us defeating them.

My bet is the drone incident was orchestrated by Chinese jamming units to further provide excuse of Indian aggression to justify our expansion.

I pity the Bhutanese, they would have gotten a good deal from us, but as usual the competent talented Indians will have to screw it up. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Read the Artucle Again -- It states 1800 Chinese troops stationed near Doklam.

On this Credibility Less Forum -- You an Jump with False Bravado....

ToRROW you will claim Victory over Russia, than USA
In first winter stay, 1,800 Chinese troops camping at Doklam

AT DOKLAM, near the point of clash, roughly 150meters from either side, therefore 300+ to 500meters buffer between the two armies. Indians are back in Doka La side, Doka La is 5km deep from the supposedly non-disputed Chinese border. See the map to understand reality bhai.

Around 1,600-1,800 Chinese troops have now virtually established a permanent presence in the Doklam+ area, near the Sikkim-Bhutan-Tibettrijunction, with the construction of two helipads, upgraded roads, scores of pre-fabricated huts, shelters and stores to withstand the freezing winter in the high-altitude region.

Doklam was under control of China even during world war 2.
All this drama of Bhutain claiming it to be a part of their territory was done to give India an excuse to operate in their area.

What matters is that the PAL is scared after they got spanked in Doklam, they are still unable to finish the road:

China can deploy a million troops for all I care, as long as they are unable to complete the road they will laughed at for being COWARDS.

Funny thing is India maintains bunkers in Batang La, yet pdf Chinese consider Doklam is under Chinese control :lol:

Doklam-Map-2-1024x614.jpg

Ahhh...............how reliving must it be to have a distorted sense of reality like them

Funny thing is India maintains bunkers in Batang La, yet pdf Chinese consider Doklam is under Chinese control :lol:

Doklam-Map-2-1024x614.jpg

Ahhh...............how reliving must it be to have a distorted sense of reality like them
Do you even know what you are talking about? Batang La is a trijunction (as claimed by India) you are there in your own borders. The point of conflict is now at Doka La, 5km south, where there is another Indian camp. Both are within Indian borders, get it? Who cares what you do in your own borders.

The map you are using is wrong, the orange color is not Doklam plateau, it is another disputed area under Chinese control. Earlier Indian news report are all using this erroneous map.

china-sikkim-border-1.jpg

If anyone actually thought that the Chinese were simply going to walk away then they're fools. The Chinese are not going anywhere and they'll get what they want. The Indians can keep on talking about their mighty supa powaness but that doesn't change reality.

Last edited:
Read the Artucle Again -- It states 1800 Chinese troops stationed near Doklam.

On this Credibility Less Forum -- You an Jump with False Bravado....

ToRROW you will claim Victory over Russia, than USA
Considering Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim and Bhutan are "near" Doklam

By pdf Chinese PLA has been stationed in Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim and Bhutan too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom