What's new

India activists in 'half a dollar a day' dare to panel

Half a dollar , I mean Rs.32 is not adequate for a day, Atleast Rs.100 is needed.

If the politicians say Rs.32 is enough, why they are getting Rs.500/day during parliamentary session??? we sholud give them only Rs.32

Alwalia becomes retard to say Rs.32 is enough.

Thank you brother thats what i was thinking shame on our leaders

Well at least not the "failed states" label for sure.

Listen mate I said I wasnt making a jibe. I always argue that pakistan is not a failed state. But when I hear of children sleeping hungry doesnt matter yaar if hes hindu or muslim I mean the child prob just following parents religion anyway in such large numbers in both our countries when both countries can have nukes if you dont call that a failed state then i am a catholic nun trolling on the forum

This new whim of Montek Singh concerns me.Inflation has been a nagging issue this year and the the year before.We have been rather unable to control it.Despite RBI's efforts to remove the surplus liquidity from the market,inflation is still quite high.
The present government is fairing quite poorly.
And now we are presented with this!!a person earning 25 INR in villages is above poverty level!!
This looks like a very lame attempt to make the BPL numbers go down on the papers.
If inflation has to be considered,then the BPL limit has to be increased not other way around!!

Listen mate I said I wasnt making a jibe. I always argue that pakistan is not a failed state. But when I hear of children sleeping hungry doesnt matter yaar if hes hindu or muslim I mean the child prob just following parents religion anyway in such large numbers in both our countries when both countries can have nukes if you dont call that a failed state then i am a catholic nun trolling on the forum
Why so furious ? Hindu-->Muslim-->Religion-->Nukes-->Catholic ? Man, why do you have a serious obsession on Religion and Nukes ? Did I bring in religion or nukes anywhere ? And i was told from a pure Pakistani that Indians are incredibly insecure :azn:

I want ask something to Indian members. Can anyone tell me which is the lowest occupation/jobs/profession in India? As far I knw Railway coolie,rickhaw man ,construction labors, drivers,bar/hotel boy ,roadside moving vendor ,sweepers . Did all u believe those people earning less than 100/per day .At the worst Beggars earning more than 60-80/per day . In wat criteria our hierarchy getting those amazing figures(abt daily earnings) I don't knw if somebody known kindly explain. It quite confusing.

Firstly i dont like threads that are about poverty whether its India or Pakistan.
If whoever was the expert in doing this report says half a dollar is enough then he is with respect talking crap.
Lets see the leaders and ministers setting an example. I think it is offensive to make cheap statistics like this without looking at the sensativity of the issues. Is it because somebody in the Indian government wants to say there is less people living under the poverty line so they can pretend they are doing a great job so they get re elected? Shame on them. They do the same in the UK when they look at unemployment levels.

Pakistan and india people should give their leaders corrective therapy. Have harsh exemplery punishments for corruption and running our countries in a way that we have so many poor children facing hunger. Its an ugly stain on both nations

I know that pakistan is often mentioned as a failed state for various reasons. But honestly guys I dont mean this as a jibe at indians but are india and pakistan not both failed states that we cant even feed our people of the basics. Surely so many poor sleeping hungry children means both are countries are failures and failed states.

Only Pakistan is a failed state and India is the beacon of "democracy" because the western media said so.

We all know how credible the Western/American media is especially when it comes to israel

Only Pakistan is a failed state and India is the beacon of "democracy" because the western media said so.

Farooqbhai tone it down yaar, we must not stoop to the levels of others. In my book both states are failures whilst our children be they indian or pakistan are humgry

Guys the thread is about liars saying you can live off half a dollar - lets not bring Israel etc into this

Farooqbhai tone it down yaar, we must not stoop to the levels of others. In my book both states are failures whilst our children be they indian or pakistan are humgry

Dear Brother,

Don't you read the posts of these bhartis? Every post is one way or the other a cheap shot against Muslims & Pakistan. So shouldn't they learn to tone it down?

I want ask something to Indian members. Can anyone tell me which is the lowest occupation/jobs/profession in India? As far I knw Railway coolie,rickhaw man ,construction labors, drivers,bar/hotel boy ,roadside moving vendor ,sweepers . Did all u believe those people earning less than 100/per day .At the worst Beggars earning more than 60-80/per day . In wat criteria our hierarchy getting those amazing figures(abt daily earnings) I don't knw if somebody known kindly explain. It quite confusing.

True and that's not all.The maid who works at our place sends her daughters to school for free and gets all amenities in life for subsidized rates since she belongs in a SC/ST community.I've always wondered on why everybody in their community don't make use of such programs.

I know that pakistan is often mentioned as a failed state for various reasons. But honestly guys I dont mean this as a jibe at indians but are india and pakistan not both failed states that we cant even feed our people of the basics. Surely so many poor sleeping hungry children means both are countries are failures and failed states.

Hw u make a bottom line like India failing/ failed state? U can't compare India and Pakistan that is great joke . India is a country of unity in diversity ,u can't find homogeneous growth through out the india . I think u doesn't anything abt India lot of states dng well in many sectors Punjab in agriculture , Gujarat ,Maharashtra I think there is no need to mention , MP,HP,sikkim are dng gud IN AGRI, PHARMA AND TOURISM, AP,KARNATAKA ,TAMILNADU,KERALA out performed in all fields .All the union territories like goa, pudhucherry ,islands are dng fine in tourism.

I think u only talk abt BIHAR ,JHARKAND ,SLUMS IN MAHARASTRA , DELHI AND SOME REGIONS IN RAJASTHAN these are not real INDIA. Even now Bihar and orissa having accountable growth. India is huge country u can't simply make comments like India is failed/failing state.

Hw u make a bottom line like India failing/ failed state? U can't compare India and Pakistan that is great joke . India is a country of unity in diversity ,u can't find homogeneous growth through out the india . I think u doesn't anything abt India lot of states dng well in many sectors Punjab in agriculture , Gujarat ,Maharashtra I think there is no need to mention , MP,HP,sikkim are dng gud, AP,KARNATAKA ,TAMILNADU,KERALA out performed in all fields .All the union territories like goa, pudhucherry ,islands are dng fine in tourism.

I think u only talk abt BIHAR ,JHARKAND ,SLUMS IN MAHARASTRA , DELHI AND SOME REGIONS IN RAJASTHAN. Even now Bihar and orissa having accountable growth. India is huge country u can't simply make comments like India is failed/failing state.

Bro i think he was suggesting the number of mouths both nations have to feed. It is very concerning for both countries. Lets stop with this failed state and concentrate on the lies our leaders state and stick to the topic which is why they lie about what people can live off.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom