What's new

India Accepts Pakistan Air Force is a Leading Force

Well If PAF had a joint operations agreement with the US why would they intercept the helicopters?

And how would anyone in the PAF or whatever know these are US helicopters?

I doubt there was ever a "joint operations" agreement that entailed the Us coming in whenever they want.
What has transpired most likely is that these guys came in undetected(or unreported..pay off a lower rank.. a couple of million $$)..
once here though and the bells rang.. our jets headed in their direction which were picked up by US support assets on the Pak-Afghan border.. the mil attache in ISB was alerted.. that any hostile action by the PAF will result in whatever the US had on the other side of the border coming in guns blazing.
Which would have resulted in the PAF presence there being blown to smithereens.
And the fecal matter would have not just hit the fan.. it would have gone out of the window and into the streets.

1. You did not see them coming in: possible since NOE flying low-observability choppers can avoid radar detection.
2. Something was picked up but not reported or ignored: False hits are possible.. or the duty officer got a big fat check.

Alas... I doubt we will ever get to hear the details of this.. like we never got the details of what happened at Ojhri camp..

this is y whole world is criticising u....even usa congress member stated u as migrain of whole world:lol:

You Indians and Americans are real Diseaes on the face of the earth you Indians have killed 100000 in Kashmir Raped thousands of women and America according to its own think tank that since the day it has been created it is involved in the killing around half of the billion people around the world

I doubt there was ever a "joint operations" agreement that entailed the Us coming in whenever they want.
What has transpired most likely is that these guys came in undetected(or unreported..pay off a lower rank.. a couple of million $$)..
once here though and the bells rang.. our jets headed in their direction which were picked up by US support assets on the Pak-Afghan border.. the mil attache in ISB was alerted.. that any hostile action by the PAF will result in whatever the US had on the other side of the border coming in guns blazing.
Which would have resulted in the PAF presence there being blown to smithereens.
And the fecal matter would have not just hit the fan.. it would have gone out of the window and into the streets.

1. You did not see them coming in: possible since NOE flying low-observability choppers can avoid radar detection.
2. Something was picked up but not reported or ignored: False hits are possible.. or the duty officer got a big fat check.

Alas... I doubt we will ever get to hear the details of this.. like we never got the details of what happened at Ojhri camp..

Strictly speaking in regards to the part in bold above, would Kiyani's reaction be the same if the US choppers had come in to kidnap his daughter/son? Doesn't he hold more responsibility for the nation? With every drone attack, with every illegal invasion the US is hardening the resistance by providing more recruits and stronger resolve by those who lose innocent loved ones to pick up arms against the US and her allies. Now since the US itself is far away, we get to bear the brunt of hate & revenge in the form of suicide attacks and violence.

My most important question is, where will this all end? I can guarantee that if a member of your family is killed in a drone attack on enemy incursion, you too would be hell bent on revenge at any cost. Is a few hundred dollars worth the death of 30k+ civilians, 3k+ soldiers and over US$80+ Billion lost in infrastructure? We seem to have lost compassion and feeling for others, how much do we care after any suicide or drone attack?

The US would not start a war with us if we decided to cancel any understanding on US activities in Pakistan including drone attacks, CIA operations etc. Shouldn't we do that? And if for that a war is thrust upon us............well, we all gotta die some day, yeah? Why not die with honour and pride and in the process prove to the world that we can be worse enemies that the Vietnamese!

You Indians and Americans are real Diseaes on the face of the earth you Indians have killed 100000 in Kashmir Raped thousands of women and America according to its own think tank that since the day it has been created it is involved in the killing around half of the billion people around the world

Baseless accusitions on the Indian part,

Strictly speaking in regards to the part in bold above, would Kiyani's reaction be the same if the US choppers had come in to kidnap his daughter/son? Doesn't he hold more responsibility for the nation? With every drone attack, with every illegal invasion the US is hardening the resistance by providing more recruits and stronger resolve by those who lose innocent loved ones to pick up arms against the US and her allies. Now since the US itself is far away, we get to bear the brunt of hate & revenge in the form of suicide attacks and violence.

My most important question is, where will this all end? I can guarantee that if a member of your family is killed in a drone attack on enemy incursion, you too would be hell bent on revenge at any cost. Is a few hundred dollars worth the death of 30k+ civilians, 3k+ soldiers and over US$80+ Billion lost in infrastructure? We seem to have lost compassion and feeling for others, how much do we care after any suicide or drone attack?

The US would not start a war with us if we decided to cancel any understanding on US activities in Pakistan including drone attacks, CIA operations etc. Shouldn't we do that? And if for that a war is thrust upon us............well, we all gotta die some day, yeah? Why not die with honour and pride and in the process prove to the world that we can be worse enemies that the Vietnamese!

You paint a scenario in which the impossible occurs(unless Kiyani does a coup and we end up like libya)..
When will this end.. ??
I cant say for certain.. neither can anybody... a more Osama loving militant Pakistan will invite further aggression..
an indifferent Pakistan invites more aggression.
Is it possible for us to disengage just like that??
No.. unless or until a gory revolution in which "literally" blood flows on the constitution avenue; where every member of the national assembly is tortured until they reveal the locations of their assets and transfer them to an account held by the state.. and then murdered..
perhaps you will be able to leave the clutches of the US.. but not militancy or despair..

What is needed, is to accept that the US relation cannot be cut off, without risking every other tom, dick and shabbir high on "badd-lagam" hizbi BS overextending his abilities and attempting to assert his ideology over others.
First, these elements must be removed as quickly.. without caring for the pain or the side effects.. without caring for cries of American conspiracy..
then only will you be able to tackle the US.. and other aggressors.
Islam has been used in a distorted form to ruin Pakistan.. and now must be used again.. as intelligently as possible to cleanse it.
Till then.. where "nightclubs" are derided by seminaries where sodomy is commonplace.. no change in the status quo will happen in my view.

War is easy to glorify.. death of loved ones is easy to write of.. not so easy to bear..
Perhaps you may be able to bear the death of your father or mother when they grow old and pass away,
but a scenario in which your father's splattered head is found next to the remains of your house is something else..
and when it is all over, you find that your sister has been robbed, raped and killed by none other than your own countrymen on a looting and arson spree due to desperation. You may wish otherwise...
It will hurt even more, when the looting and arson takes place in the name of Islam.. for this religious leader or that one..

Watch out a nice comparison:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes this is true .
PAF is better than Indian air force .

Infact i think now is the time when Pakistan should attack India and take Kashmir .
No better time than this .

Loha garam hai mardo hathoda .:agree:

All this is good but the real Question is can we stop US special forces from stealing Kiyani's wife from under his nose in Less then 40 Min

and the Answer is .....

No we Cant

Hahaha That was amazingly funny brother..!!! Yeah the mistakes will be evaluated and we will be plugging the same. Even india could not have responded in time for such an attack.

seriously? by the way this thread is a welcome retreat after all that Obama got Osama news overdoze

by the way does this observation of PAF leading over IAF is valid after IAF gets Typhoon or rafales or after getting either of them and having SU30s, Mig 29s, Mirage 2000s ... they will induct F-35s for their Navy?

sorry i couldnt hep but "LOL" at the title and the content of this thread, please forgive me

seriously? by the way this thread is a welcome retreat after all that Obama got Osama news overdoze

by the way does this observation of PAF leading over IAF is valid after IAF gets Typhoon or rafales or after getting either of them and having SU30s, Mig 29s, Mirage 2000s ... they will induct F-35s for their Navy?

sorry i couldnt hep but "LOL" at the title and the content of this thread, please forgive me

Sometimes its best to let things run their course..

as a joke.

JANAB GENRAL app ki airforce kay pass sab say ADvance 60 kuch F-16 hain AMerica kay PASS 2000 sirf F-16 hain kuch ja kay parho itnay senior member hoo aur Stealth Technology Janab Russia aur China kay bhi aksar Radar Detect nahi kar saktay to hum nay kahan say karna hay Aur Agar Rao Qamar soo raha hota na ya nashay may hota to India kab ka hamla kar chuka hota

Sir,

Please---please---respect the forum-------speak in english----being on a defence forum---it is requested that you give reasons behind your response----being angry won't get you anywhere.

Is JF-17 a better plane then F-16?

Also if anyone knows, what do Pakistani pilots think of JF-17.

Plus is it, or is JF-17 one of the ugliest 4th gen jet ever?

Sir,

Santro has a point. This raid was unilateral in nature.

I think that this report might be relevant:

Osama bin Laden raid team was prepared to fight Pakistani forces

Yes this is true .
PAF is better than Indian air force .

Infact i think now is the time when Pakistan should attack India and take Kashmir .
No better time than this .

Loha garam hai mardo hathoda .:agree:

Loha garam ho ya thanda , hum dushman ko hothora maartay nahi balkay hum hathora uskay undar hi DaaL dayTay hen ... :azn: :smokin: aor hum wo hathoOra DaaL kar bhhoOoL bhi jaatay hen ... :rofl:

:chilli: :pakistan:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom