India 82000 Crore Deal for Make in india (Tejas+Pinaka+T90S+uav)

Storm Force

BANNED
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...s-jets-and-464-tanks/articleshow/55295197.cms

indian-airforce-day_47fe02a0-f25a-11e6-800c-c780129a337a.jpg

32752ec0-90f3-424d-ac68-c9eb22572acb.jpg

1030201906.jpg

83 FIGHTERS TEJAS produced at HAL
464 T90 produced in india under License build
6 regiments of Pinaka

MAKE IN INDIA IS HERE in HERE under MODI JI

IA should wait for the Armata or the FMBT (DRDO in collaboration with a private Indian defense firm) instead of going for the T-90.

There is an FRCV program that will give us a new tank, but that's all the way after 2025. So we need tanks until then.

Great going for India, but until Tejas is completely made in India, I won't satisfied.We need uttam, kaveri and nose cones made in India....

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...s-jets-and-464-tanks/articleshow/55295197.cms

indian-airforce-day_47fe02a0-f25a-11e6-800c-c780129a337a.jpg

32752ec0-90f3-424d-ac68-c9eb22572acb.jpg

1030201906.jpg

83 FIGHTERS TEJAS produced at HAL
464 T90 produced in india under License build
6 regiments of Pinaka

MAKE IN INDIA IS HERE in HERE under MODI JI
Best of luck....love u DRDO,HAL...

Great going for India, but until Tejas is completely made in India, I won't satisfied.We need uttam, kaveri and nose cones made in India....
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Hazaroun khahisyen aisi k harr khawahish pe dam nikalay..
Bohat niklay mere armaan phir b kam niklay...

Oh neighbour Indian army has waited 30 plus years for arjun...30 plus years for tejas and tejas is going to take another 5. So how long do you want to wait?

Haan yaar sahi bola...but 3/4 weapons are very good...
Which one....

I seriously consider DRDO a very potent weapon developer but quota base bharti plagued it from core further babuzz and crore commanders did the rest of damage.

So how long do you want to wait?
Harr aah ko chahiey ik umar asar honey tak...
Koun jeeta hai teri zulf k sarr honay tak...

There is an FRCV program that will give us a new tank, but that's all the way after 2025. So we need tanks until then.
That's gonna end up in doldrums anyway unless IA changes it's attitude towards the procurement process. But what really amuses me is, I never heard something more stupid than "Future Ready"

I think they are poking fun at Arjun or DRDO as a whole with that term.

I’m not the guy boasting about Brahmos, it’s the Indians. Your countryman boast about Brahmos.

Those have already been ordered in the hundreds.

It's worth boasting about.

Oh neighbour Indian army has waited 30 plus years for arjun...30 plus years for tejas and tejas is going to take another 5. So how long do you want to wait?

You can only. Build junk in five years

Quality takes time and we have to build in India not in Chengdu China
So we had to create the labs ecco system and computers in India by ourselves.

We do not have luxury of China doing it for us.

But no issue look at our huge success in navy the air power will come now as well

You can only. Build junk in five years

Quality takes time and we have to build in India not in Chengdu China
So we had to create the labs ecco system and computers in India by ourselves.

We do not have luxury of China doing it for us.

But no issue look at our huge success in navy the air power will come now as well
Quality is so good that it's rejected by the airforce and navy.
In 36 years what have you been doing sleeping? In that time you can teach an uneducated villager to design develop and test fighters but make in India is like incredible India. Nothing but hot air . Jog along