What's new

Independence Day Gift For PDFians.

Still your PM was claiming that if IAF having Rafale result will be different. Tell me which statement should i accept, your or your PM?

While I have decided to not to participate in this thread anymore but for your this question let me tell you that Modi was that time being targeted left right and center by pappu and his congress over the pricing of those jets.... it was a perfect opportunity for him to justify the purchase and he did the same... this is called politics.... there's a difference between politicians and fanboys like you... now I won't reply.....

i think everybody till now while on 7th page must have realize who are they banging head with, he is an A-O knows nothing but bragging. every single post of his has brahmos without which he can not take a little step ahead. with this caliber and level of intellect what one can expect? he even seems does not know what geopolitics is and how it all happen in Ladakh with what message given to the govt in India. he is just a reader of spicy news in the papers upon which he rest his case.
should not we avoid ruin a thread and ignore such person as we were discussing Independence Day Gift?

While I have decided to not to participate in this thread anymore but for your this question let me tell you that Modi was that time being targeted left right and center by pappu and his congress over the pricing of those jets.... it was a perfect opportunity for him to justify the purchase and he did the same... this is called politics.... there's a difference between politicians and fanboys like you... now I won't reply.....
Sorry to say but my family is being in politics last 150 years and this is not politics but to take benefit to your own and hurt your state (if it is true what you are saying). How can Modi justify this by taking his benefit and hurting his state?

For one thing, India gained nothing by getting Abhinandan back, neither did it help to raise the morale of IAF which lost 2 fighter jets, one heli and 6 personnel, nor repair the image of a so called superpower which was tarnished in the eyes of the world by the Airforce of a teeny tiny country with depleted resources taking them to the cleaners. If you want to have an idea of the embarrassment faced by Indians all over the world, try asking any of your friends or relatives working in the Middle East at that time how they felt, my brother works for a bank where most of the staff are Indians and he says that Indians on that day were looking for holes in the ground to hide into.

If anything, Abhinandan's release made Pakistan look like the good guys, Brahmos threat meant nothing because Pakistan was more than capable to respond with a 3-1 ratio. It is absurd to think that India, just because Abhinandan was in Pakistan's custody, was willing to start a Nuclear war. If for a minute we do accept that it was the case, why not do the same thing for Kulbhushan Yadhav??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom