What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

@Mr.Nair
1st..... it seems you are from South India.. right ??

Waisyyyyy,,, ab chunky passport b ban gyaaaa..... sooo !!!
2nd...... How much money will it take/expenditures (lowest, medium, Highest) if "I" Plan a visit from Pakistan of 4 days to Kerala, 4 to asaam, and 6 to Kashmir (of your side) and 4 days to ladakh .. and use train/road as source of transport. CAN I ACTUALLY VISIT KASHMIR ??

2nd...... Can i visit all those places on a single visa ? As indian govt issue visas to Pakistani Citizen's of "Cities" not of "whole India" ..

3rd...... can i visit those places with a tourism group of India ? e.g' imaginative travelers ??

4th...... police chay-pani b lete hay... or mujh se to lazmi lege. unky khaala ka larka to hun nhe. as i from Pakistan.. right ? So umooman kitny tak ki amount "demand" karty hay foreigners se ?

4th....... bhai wapsi tak me safe and alive to rahun ga na ??? as i am from "Pakistan" ... WHATtttt ""Atanu pākistān undi..???""
Friend Don't be nervous, I know India being Indian its most tolerable society media ,politicians show wrong pic. If you have a clean record and decent earning to show as a proof you can afford travel expenditure you can get visa may be take time to process as Indians are slow people.
All your wish can fulfill will not take much its uptoyou how much you like to spend. India railways are daam cheep tickets, paying guest accomodation everywhere available just neet internet to search.
Really dont worry abt police here tourist were given a lot of respect, Really. "Atithi Devo bhava"
You can search Afganastani and pakistani generally come medical purposes in india and they get high respect but some Afghans are using it for drugs smuggling as well still they are getting great respect.
Just recently I went to Himachal from delhi, 3 days tour - Dhramshila , Mecloadgunj for tracking I sleep in tent 11000 ft high platue, Mindblowing experiance, made a lot of foreign friends. And my total expinduture was 2500 Indian RS

m_Khajjiar1.jpg

Khajaar, Himachal

m_Chandertal-Lake11.jpg

Chandertal lake situated between Lahaul and Spiti

m_Suraj-Tal-Lake1.jpg

Suraj Tal Lake

m_Zanskar1.jpg

Zanskar valley

m_Nubra-Valley11.jpg

Nubra Valley

m_Sela-Pass12.jpg

Sela Pass, AP

m_Gurudongmar-Lake12.jpg

Sikkim

m_Sandakphu2.jpg

Sandakphu, WB

m_Khajjiar1.jpg

Khajaar, Himachal

m_Chandertal-Lake11.jpg

Chandertal lake situated between Lahaul and Spiti

m_Suraj-Tal-Lake1.jpg

Suraj Tal Lake

m_Zanskar1.jpg

Zanskar valley

m_Nubra-Valley11.jpg

Nubra Valley

m_Sela-Pass12.jpg

Sela Pass, AP

m_Gurudongmar-Lake12.jpg

Sikkim

m_Sandakphu2.jpg

Sandakphu, WB
Chandertal lake situated between Lahaul and Spiti This place is soo awesome last time I didnt able to reach but next time I will definately go there.

Friend Don't be nervous, I know India being Indian its most tolerable society media ,politicians show wrong pic. If you have a clean record and decent earning to show as a proof you can afford travel expenditure you can get visa may be take time to process as Indians are slow people.
All your wish can fulfill will not take much its uptoyou how much you like to spend. India railways are daam cheep tickets, paying guest accomodation everywhere available just neet internet to search.
Really dont worry abt police here tourist were given a lot of respect, Really. "Atithi Devo bhava"
You can search Afganastani and pakistani generally come medical purposes in india and they get high respect but some Afghans are using it for drugs smuggling as well still they are getting great respect.
Just recently I went to Himachal from delhi, 3 days tour - Dhramshila , Mecloadgunj for tracking I sleep in tent 11000 ft high platue, Mindblowing experiance, made a lot of foreign friends. And my total expinduture was 2500 Indian RS

Well. i can spend 100 K Pkr that can make ( i think 60-65 k) INR.. but the problem is that i am not a patient. so no medical visa for me..
i am not a businessman .. so no business visa for me.
i am not an official of Pakistan Govt. so no official visa for me.
i am not a player. so not a sports visa for me.
i don't have any relatives in india. so no such visa for me.
i am not a Hindu. so no religious type visa for me..

the problem is , Indian govt do not offer tourist visa's to Pakistani citizen's,,, pir poori country ka visa to dooooorrrr ki bat hay.
May be time comes when people like me from Pakistan and India will actually "be able" to visit other country as a Tourist .

Back
Top Bottom