What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Kovalam beach

a1.jpg

@Viny @Muhammad Omar @Beast @Sher Malang @Kiarash @Sanchez @noksss @tranquilium @Jlaw @Azizam @Kutsanan @Enver Paşa @Indian Patriot @Saqr @Solomon2 @srshkmr

Varkala beach

a1.jpg

@JanjaWeed @Arsalan @KURUMAYA @Jaanbaz @kaykay @Star Wars @Rasengan @qwerrty @A.P. Richelieu @Skillrex @cloud4000 @waleed3601 @WaLeEdK2 @senheiser @samv

Really nice but beaches aren't really that impressive for me. I used to live 10 minutes away from a beautiful beach.

I like more green and hilly areas. This is the area that I live near by. Absolutely beautiful.
Yorkshire-Dales-walking.jpg

Sir, thank you for sharing.
When I was about 4 years old, my whole extended family had a vacation in the Rangamati / Kaptai area (then East Pakistan ... now Bangladesh) back in 1970/71.

I still remember the huge luxurious house boats and extravagant hut-like rest houses on small islands on Kaptai lake. Your pics took me down memory lane and made me remember that trip. That whole area is heaven on earth. Google it you will see what I mean.

Sir, thank you for sharing.
When I was about 4 years old, my whole extended family had a vacation in the Rangamati / Kaptai area (then East Pakistan ... now Bangladesh) back in 1970/71.

I still remember the huge luxurious house boats and extravagant hut-like rest houses on small islands on Kaptai lake. Your pics took me down memory lane and made me remember that trip. That whole area is heaven on earth. Google it you will see what I mean.

Thanks for sharing information.The Kerala backwaters are inland waters, makes it so enchanting is its exquisite network of lakes, lagoons, rivers, canals (both manmade and natural) and estuaries With 41 west-flowing rivers, five large lakes, stretches to almost 1,900 kilometers in length.

Can you believe one such lake called vembanad have a max width of 14 Km and 97 Km in length !

Back
Top Bottom