What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

AULI
Auli is an important ski destination in the Himalayan mountains of Uttarakhand, India. Auli, also known as Auli Bugyal, in Garhwali, which means meadow, is located at an elevation of 2500 to 3050 meters above sea level.[

almora-5758443.jpg

auli-5406519.jpg

auli-8076658.jpg

auli-3954689.jpg

auli-469197.jpg

chamoli.jpg

auli-9762331.jpg

auli-7522889.jpg

Wow India is soo green!!! And full of mysteries! How much tourism contributes towards gdp?

Please keep sharing pics and information of places! More from South India and kerela please :)

Wow India is soo green!!! And full of mysteries! How much tourism contributes towards gdp?

Please keep sharing pics and information of places! More from South India and kerela please :)
its 6-7% of GDP...but we have to go a long way to make India as per the best of World's tourist destinations. same for Pakistan as well your northern areas are amazing, for South India and Kerala @Mr.Nair may help you :-)

I was in Munnar, Kerala in July.
It kind of reminded me of my trip to New zealand, Me and some of my friends from California went their for a LOTR themed tour, and Kerala beats NZ in terms of Beauty

its 6-7% of GDP...but we have to go a long way to make India as per the best of World's tourist destinations. same for Pakistan as well your northern areas are amazing, for South India and Kerala @Mr.Nair may help you :-)
Thats right! We need to capitalize on our locations and have a proper set up for tourism. Many foreigners visit India, so gdp share can increase even more with governments efforts. Let me give you Turkey's example, my tourguide told me when i was in turkiye that tourism is roughly 1/3rd of total economy, even though its so close to industrial countries like germany and rest of europe, they have really done wonderful stuff in the tourism sector.

Unbelievable India, so much beautiful. I search online, Kochi is almost located southern end of India. By the way, I hate long winter, favor tropical weather. I like this place where even hundreds of miles south than Sanya city. :)

Hey, I have one question. What's the letters “pur” mean in Indian language, I found lots of places in your country named +++pur?

wanted to ask few things ,dont get offended , why kerala people dont like people from north india specially , is there anything wrong sir

I was also lived in north india for some time and i didn't find any of my friend hate north india.Any way this is a tourism thread and we can stick on topic

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom