What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Aerial beauty india

@AUz @coffee_cup @bigly @Ashesh @The SC @ranjeet @aryadravida_exmuslim @TaiShang @TISSOT @Valar Dohaeris @Aasimkhan @mrrehan @Mert_Ank @Farah Sohail @Moonlight

Indian waterfall

@Ideas_R_Bulletproof @nobleWarrior @NakedLunch @Sarthorael @Vapnope @Verve @Arsalan @Syed.Ali.Haider @Jugger @simple Brain @wanglaokan @ahmadnawaz22 @WAQAS119 @samv

World's biggest snake catcher catches, most venomous snake in the world-King cobra.
He already caught and released in wild more than 100 such snakes with just bare hand
with out any tools

@Abhijeet Sarkar @Hassan Guy @pakistanipower @Musafir117 @Taygibay @Skywalker @Oublious @New World @gambit @Arefin007 @Little Falcon @Path-Finder @Devil Soul @Furqan Sarwar

Once bite by this snake a human can survive just 5 minutes and even a grown up elephant can survive just hours, let alone weak humans ! No effective vaccine ever discovered..

That snake catcher is something else entirely!!!

I'm sure he knows his species well or taunting the
animal as he did here, he'd be blind by now!
Mr.Nair my good mate, would you be so kind as to
confirm he only does King or other non-spitters?

If not, there may be a video of his tactics for these?

All the best to you and yours, Tay.

That snake catcher is something else entirely!!!

I'm sure he knows his species well or taunting the
animal as he did here, he'd be blind by now!
Mr.Nair my good mate, would you be so kind as to
confirm he only does King or other non-spitters?

If not, there may be a video of his tactics for these?

All the best to you and yours, Tay.

He is a snake lover also, he catches and released in forest.If he don't do that then chance of people kill the snake out of fear will be more.He is not teasing snakes, at least he is showing media and viewers about the snake...
He already bite by cobra many times and his body is now immune to poison compared to normal man.But of course not to venom of king cobra....he can live 15 minutes vs common man.

Wooh wow! Habituation to venom???
Kudos, he's a berzerker too then.
Respect.

I'd still like to see him a spitting one.
The technique would be great to learn about.

Have a great day, Tay.

A man kissing king cobra.India and Malaysia are the lands of king cobra especially rain forest......both these countries have beautiful rain forest with various other species...

@usamafarooqui2 @S4saadi @AndrewJin @Soldier-X @flamer84 @Dungeness @Sloth 22 @Sully3 @nomi007 @fitpOsitive @Tom M @Kyoto @SOHEIL @Carlosa @asad71 @SecularNationalist

Tiger population in the world

a1.jpg

@Taygibay @Shah Khalid @cabatli_53 @Suika @Vengeful One @Barmaley @A.A. Khan @naveedullahkhankhattak @Areesh @PaklovesTurkiye @Sage @2800 @LA se Karachi @SinoSoldier

Surprised that Pakistan was part of India, but they don't have any tiger in wild ! What is the reason !

Women wait for their turn to scoop out water with a wooden ladle from a 12-foot-deep pit on the Gundar riverbed in Virudhunagar. The district in Tamil Nadu is facing a water crisis. Photo: R. Ashok

DroughtTNjpg

A man kissing king cobra.India and Malaysia are the lands of king cobra especially rain forest......both these countries have beautiful rain forest with various other species...

@usamafarooqui2 @S4saadi @AndrewJin @Soldier-X @flamer84 @Dungeness @Sloth 22 @Sully3 @nomi007 @fitpOsitive @Tom M @Kyoto @SOHEIL @Carlosa @asad71 @SecularNationalist

Tiger population in the world

View attachment 386539

@Taygibay @Shah Khalid @cabatli_53 @Suika @Vengeful One @Barmaley @A.A. Khan @naveedullahkhankhattak @Areesh @PaklovesTurkiye @Sage @2800 @LA se Karachi @SinoSoldier

Surprised that Pakistan was part of India, but they don't have any tiger in wild ! What is the reason !

They never had any, i doubt their climate which is semi arid, is not suitable to support the ecosystem for tiger habitat.

Back
Top Bottom