What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Butterfly beach

a1.jpg

Cc-Respective owner

@Slav Defence @slapshot @Musafir117 @Talwar e Pakistan @Sinnerman108 @Dukkar @django @Peshwa @cloud4000 @Winchester @Indus Falcon @Bill Longley @batmannow

a4.jpg

Cc-Anna

@Quwa @MaarKhoor @beijingwalker @Beidou2020 @I FLY HIGH @Khalidr @mshahid @karakoram @Dominance @Viper0011. @Providence @save_ghenda @junaid1 @PaklovesTurkiye

Butterfly beach

a1.jpg

Cc-Respective owner

a1.jpg

Jaipur

a1.jpg

Cc-Respective owner

what if we had a nice train and road link from signpore to turkey via, mayanmar, BD, india, Pak, Iran... so much to experience, eat and see...
Awesome Idea . But will not be materialized during our lifetime . To much of insane people everywhere :(

There is a beach in Goa exclusively for foreigners.
Not really. There are 5 star hotels which own part of the beach and entry is restricted to only the guests of that hotel. Invariably there tend to be more foreigners there and hence this misconception. But if an Indian is staying at that hotel - they took get unfettered access.

With the civilization dating back to nearly 5 thousand years, undoubtedly India is a tourist haven. Delhi alone has so many historical sites such as Qutub Minar, Humayun’s tomb, Lal Qila, Safdar Jung’s tomb. Lodhi Gardens, Niazamuddin aulai etc that week is not enough to fully explore it. Humayun's tomb in my view is as awesome as the Taj Mahal.

Regrettably, even though our history is as old, but since the areas that now comprise Pakistan fell directly in the path of barbaric invaders, few old sites survive. Thankfully, by the time these barbarians reached eastern & southern parts of the subcontinent they had been mellowed by the Indian culture and were not so destructive.

For example few traces of Indo-Greeks, Saka’s and White Hun’s (Hephthalites) rule remain except the remnants of the Gandhara civilization. Whereas South India is full of Chola Dynasty buildings.

I went here a few years ago. There was no snow despite the chaps assuring us that they had snow guns. "We have snow guns - but we did not say they were working". The views are astounding. But the cable car shuts at 4.30 pm so you are stuck in the hotel. We did not realize that they have restricted alcohol sales - so we paid the price of a Black Label bottle for a McDowells whisky. LOL. Still - quite a pretty place.

I went here a few years ago. There was no snow despite the chaps assuring us that they had snow guns. "We have snow guns - but we did not say they were working". The views are astounding. But the cable car shuts at 4.30 pm so you are stuck in the hotel. We did not realize that they have restricted alcohol sales - so we paid the price of a Black Label bottle for a McDowells whisky. LOL. Still - quite a pretty place.
I got many more pics to share ,u ll be astounded , just waiting for my damn exams to get over :(

:D
So General Families often visit or just keep a safe distance from MODERN types............?
If u want to have real guy fun ( i mean hot chicks, booze , music by best Djs n dance ) head to goa in december for sunburn festival. Its simple amazing.
Ba , if u wanna go with family, head to andamans or lakshwAdeeps !
IMO lakshwAdeep islands are cheap alternative to maldives but equally beautiful n relaxing ! Its our hidden treasure! :-)

If u want to have real guy fun ( i mean hot chicks, booze , music by best Djs n dance ) head to goa in december for sunburn festival. Its simple amazing.
No Thanks ..................
I am very boring person in this respect.............. If I ever went there, I will spend time playing with kids, doing photography and playing foot ball or volley ball with friends............ That's it :-)

With the civilization dating back to nearly 5 thousand years, undoubtedly India is a tourist haven. Delhi alone has so many historical sites such as Qutub Minar, Humayun’s tomb, Lal Qila, Safdar Jung’s tomb. Lodhi Gardens, Niazamuddin aulai etc that week is not enough to fully explore it. Humayun's tomb in my view is as awesome as the Taj Mahal.

Regrettably, even though our history is as old, but since the areas that now comprise Pakistan fell directly in the path of barbaric invaders, few old sites survive. Thankfully, by the time these barbarians reached eastern & southern parts of the subcontinent they had been mellowed by the Indian culture and were not so destructive.

For example few traces of Indo-Greeks, Saka’s and White Hun’s (Hephthalites) rule remain except the remnants of the Gandhara civilization. Whereas South India is full of Chola Dynasty buildings.
Today the same invaders are your countrymen.

I lived in delhi for a year several years ago- Ispent all my weekends visiting these monuments :D

Damn Nair, don't put Bhavana Menon's videos man. I gotta kick myself thinking that she's still single and I don't have a chance :rolleyes:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom