What's new

Incredible India In Chinese Media

Hmm gr8 to see u attaining truth. :)

By the way this attitude of Pakistan is called 'Doobate ko Tinke ka sahara'. means, A drowning person even clings to a straw to try save himself. Pakistan is left isolated in International block and hence its looking towards a country which again is against the country who is responsible for this state of pakistan. ie. USA. Do get into Pakistani history to understand they have tried to be overfriendly with all those countries who had been against India. Pakistan thruout its 60+ yr old history has been Indo-centric.

Its friendship with china is completely on self fulfilling prophecy and need of a master to run affairs. Till USa was pro pakistan, Pakistan never cared to take Chinese side on International forums. So much for the greater than himalyas friendship. :D

The bottomline is no one is brother or sister in International politics. If pakistan says that they believe in this ideology then they wud be asked why didnt this brotherhood emerge before 2000 ? Why was this brotherhood only limited to friendship that too coz China and India were on crosshooks and Pakistan as I said was very Indo-centric. Friendship with China was its long term necessity. But why now suddenly this brotherhood sprouted?

We need to understand its all Economics and Growth that brings countries together.

This is a defence forum so we measure relations on basis of defence related issues and hence 1962 takes the forefront and hence anti-sino attitude. Otherwise, India as a whole is very positive about china. Have u ever seen an Indian not complementing and congratulating china for their achievements unlike Pakistan for India. So how can u compare both the relations. U wud see every single Indian say, Chinese are our benchmark. We want to compete china not to defeat it but to reach to the same level for our own better. People fuget to understand this simple difference.

We dont expect Pakistanis to understand this but Chinsese shud as we both dont share same kind of relationship like we have with Pakistan.

we do consider pakistan as our ally, just lot of people here dont realize it.

but it was not my point. my point is that PDF is a very positive forum to the relationship between china and pakistan.
in most of chinese translation forum (most of chinese dont like to read or write in english), we only quato thread and comment from PDF.
for example this:
PAKISTAN

all translated thread about pakistan are from PDF. they even translate comments from thread.
maybe you can even find your user name here.

and a translated thread such like this
US - China Cold war begins, Will India join?

There is nothing like re-convert.

You convert.

And then you revert.

Incorrect. The flaw in that logic is the assumption that there is a "natural" state of affairs to revert to.

All religions are acquired ideologies; none of them are inherent in human nature. You pick one ideology or another.

Incorrect. The flaw in that logic is the assumption that there is a "natural" state of affairs.

All religions are acquired ideologies; none of them are inherent in human nature. You pick one ideology or another.

Nope, you are incorrect.

You believe in the above because you are Muslim.

As a Zoroastrian I believe that the faith we are born into is pre-decided by God.

And that faith does not just happen.

It is something that is in continuum with nature.

It is endemic to soil and soul.

And transposing a foreign faith is a disruption of the balance of nature.

So you are what you are, as your soul is born and re-born, and evolves towards a higher state of being.

You can choose to deny it, but it does not change that which you cannot deny.

Hence you convert consciously.

But you revert deep down.

Nope, you are incorrect.

You believe in the above because you are Muslim.

As a Zoroastrian I believe that the faith we are born into is pre-decided by God.

And that faith does not just happen.

It is something that is in continuum with nature.

It is endemic to soil and soul.

And transposing a foreign faith is a disruption of the balance of nature.

So you are what you are, as your soul is born and re-born, and evolves towards a higher state of being.

You can choose to deny it, but it does not change that which you cannot deny.

Hence you convert consciously.

But you revert deep down.

I don't normally waste time responding to vacuous grandstanding speeches.

And this time is no exception.

I don't normally waste time on vacuous grandstanding speeches.

And this time is no exception.

Mulla ji you are such a wimp man.

Bet you got bullied a lot when in school.

I can just see you lower lip quivering.

Hindu nationalists appear to think that many Muslim monuments were once Hindu temples, but partisans of Buddhism are inclined to the view that Hindu temples were often built on the site of Buddhist shrines.

Which partisan of Buddhism are you talking about, I never heard of it.Some revivalist historians from Pakistan always try to whitewash the massive destruction done by invaders in medieval India.

India's largest University a great centre of Buddhist learning at Nalanda was destroyed by Muslim Turks after not finding the copy of Quran in the library.

Polls dont mean anything dude.

Out of the 7 billion on this planet, how many do polls consider?

But that is also why negative views dont matter.

This post of mine has nothing to do with China, just my view on all of these so called "polls".

that is why human ingeniously developed a mathematical science called statistics. you never know this and dont have a clue of how statistics works!

that is why human ingeniously developed a mathematical science called statistics. you never know this and dont have a clue of how statistics works!

Mark Twain said: "There are lies, damned lies and statistics". Yours is a weak argument.

If you think a few thousand people polled, represents a nation of 1.2 billion and their views, then it is not reality as much as it is statistical masturbation. Sure, knock your self out.

If you knew half of what statistics is, then you should know that statistics ALWAYS represent the sample. Infact even if you were to draw an average it only represents the MAJORITY NOT ALL even within that sample.

Couple of days ban. :lol: For getting into an argument with one of those Indian suicide troll accounts.

Not missing much really on this forum though, same old threads.

you cant beat these indian Kamikaze on the internet who are consistently challenging you to new lows! And they have so many! Probably half of the members here are indians!

Good to see you back again!

Mark Twain said: "There are lies, damned lies and statistics". Yours is a weak argument.

If you think a few thousand people polled, represents a nation of 1.2 billion and their views, then it is not reality as much as it is statistical masturbation. Sure, knock your self out.

If you knew half of what statistics is, then you should know that statistics ALWAYS represent the sample. Infact even if you were to draw an average it only represents the MAJORITY NOT ALL even within that sample.

Mark Twain himself was not trained in that discipline so he was just as clueless

Statistics can be verifiable and of course if the tools are in the wrong hands the outcome can be twisted

Mulla ji you are such a wimp man.

Bet you got bullied a lot when in school.

I can just see you lower lip quivering.

I have seen in the past, he is getting bozo about you and angeldust.

Indians invented zero and chess we know alot about stats

india probably is the best place on earth to cultivate the invention of numero cero and you dont know why!

images

Mark Twain himself was not trained in that discipline so he was just as clueless

Statistics can be verifiable and of course if the tools are in the wrong hands the outcome can be twisted

Its not about the tools. Its just about the numbers. For instance, I can pick and choose anti-Chinese Indians, and show a 100% anti-China attitude. I can pick a 100% pro-Chinese sample and show that Indians are 100% pro-Chinese.

If I have to do it fairly, then I'd probably pick 5000 random Indians, and then say what percentage of them is pro-China and what percentage of them is pro-India. Does this represent a nation's views? ESPECIALLY even when that particular sample is divided? I could even sway the poll by the way I ask questions. If I want an anti-China view, all I would have to do is subtly kindle nationalistic feelings. If I want a pro-China view, I can ask questions that subtly express positive views about China.

Thats how polls work and I for one do not trust them. Its BS.

If I do the study again, I might end up with completely different numbers.

Mark Twain BTW wasn't talking about statistics but was talking about the persuasive power of numbers. Which are often times misleading. Numbers are authentic only in engineering and science. When it comes to social issues, numbers are mere hogwash because they can be manipulated consciously or unconsciously.

Its not about the tools. Its just about the numbers. For instance, I can pick and choose anti-Chinese Indians, and show a 100% anti-China attitude. I can pick a 100% pro-Chinese sample and show that Indians are 100% pro-Chinese.

If I have to do it fairly, then I'd probably pick 5000 random Indians, and then say what percentage of them is pro-China and what percentage of them is pro-India. Does this represent a nation's views? ESPECIALLY even when that particular sample is divided? I could even sway the poll by the way I ask questions. If I want an anti-China view, all I would have to do is subtly kindle nationalistic feelings. If I want a pro-China view, I can ask questions that subtly express positive views about China.

Thats how polls work and I for one do not trust them. Its BS.

If I do the study again, I might end up with completely different numbers.

Mark Twain BTW wasn't talking about statistics but was talking about the persuasive power of numbers. Which are often times misleading. Numbers are authentic only in engineering and science. When it comes to social issues, numbers are mere hogwash because they can be manipulated consciously or unconsciously.

if you dont know about statistics and polls please reserve the comments to yourself

your first few statements is the symptom of a sampling fraud! a well conducted poll and statistics will try best to avoid that

Indians are well known the world over for our maths skills

bragging much. okay but not the top. there are many countries above india

you guys are not even in the top 10 of the Math Olympiad competitions

if you dont know about statistics and polls please reserve the comments to yourself

your first few statements is the symptom of a sampling fraud! a well conducted poll and statistics will try best to avoid that

Even in a well conducted poll it is just about the sample. Even with no external influences atleast as much as possible, a sample will still stand divided. And that divided sample cannot be extrapolated to represent an entire nation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom