What's new

Incredible Bangladesh

Tea garden in shylet

a8a6160800b96a3957b6d936e906e52c.jpg

cb5d5f14fa6ef560864badcb45c608c3.jpg

8b70ebf7e6a97eeddcee5a6af40dda7b.jpg

Last edited:
Bestway Trade and Information Center,Bestway City,Purbachal
Date of Completion:2012. New Dhaka on the way to making.....

Nice. Islamabad is also constructing the same exact building. Is the company in Dubai also behind constructing this building in Bangladesh? The company in Dubai has called it Centaurus. The date of completion is supposed to be on 2010 in Islamabad.

Nice. Islamabad is also constructing the same exact building. Is the company in Dubai also behind constructing this building in Bangladesh? The company in Dubai has called it Centaurus. The date of completion is supposed to be on 2010 in Islamabad.

You are rite bro. It's exactly the building in Islamabad. Is BD copying from Islamabad. What the hell is going on? I found it in their website....:undecided:

You are rite bro. It's exactly the building in Islamabad. Is BD copying from Islamabad. What the hell is going on? I found it in their website....:undecided:

A company in Dubai is behind constructing that building in Islamabad.
Maybe that same company is building one in Bangladesh also. Its a really nice building.

A company in Dubai is behind constructing that building in Islamabad.
Maybe that same company is building one in Bangladesh also. Its a really nice building.

Yes it's very nice building and I wouldn't mind if they build the same building in BD.:enjoy: Dubai company may be behind this project.

Yes it's very nice building and I wouldn't mind if they build the same building in BD.:enjoy: Dubai company may be behind this project.

My mistake. A british architect, WT Atkins, is behind Centaurus in Islamabad. |OFFICIAL WEBSITE| The Centaurus - Islamabad Pakistan |The Identity of Pakistan|RESIDENCIA|MEGA MALL|CORPORATE COMPLEX|7 STAR HOTEL|PAK GULF CONSTRUCTION COMPANY (PVT) LTD|PGCL|CENTAURUS TOWER|

I visited the Bangladeshi website and a Bangladeshi is behind constructing the Bestway Bestway Foundation Ltd.

I wouldn't mind if we both had the same building. I wish Bangladesh all the best.

By the way, great pictures. Bangladesh is blessed with greenery MashAllah.

My mistake. A british architect, WT Atkins, is behind Centaurus in Islamabad. |OFFICIAL WEBSITE| The Centaurus - Islamabad Pakistan |The Identity of Pakistan|RESIDENCIA|MEGA MALL|CORPORATE COMPLEX|7 STAR HOTEL|PAK GULF CONSTRUCTION COMPANY (PVT) LTD|PGCL|CENTAURUS TOWER|

I visited the Bangladeshi website and a Bangladeshi is behind constructing the Bestway Bestway Foundation Ltd.

I wouldn't mind if we both had the same building. I wish Bangladesh all the best.

By the way, great pictures. Bangladesh is blessed with greenery MashAllah.

Thank you brother. We appreciate your comment..:cheers:

Dhaka just about doing it right. some nice building......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom