What's new

Inclusion of Tejas (LCA) will further weaken IAF: Military Circles

Wait for 1 year.. I AF will fly this 4th gen fighter... and you can in the mean time gloat over third generation fighter .
We are waiting since 14 years , still a drawing ?
Take 2 more years , & I can bet , it still be drawing ?lolzz

I am told the version 2 of LCA will only come in to production by 2020 ? Is that not too late in your opinion ?
version 2 or MK2 is not what we are talking about as i had said earlier PMO & MOD are now DRDO, HAL & ARDE to make the current LCA more potent by slashing all its accessive wieght add new engine and AESA based radar and EW suit on the current platform and work has already started on it and LCA 1P is already undergoing trails for the same

as for MK2 i dont think its more of a priorty the main focus is AMCA for HAL/ARDE and defnce minister is personalli taking interests in it

Version 2 can come any time... its our own plane.. our own design...our own manufacturing facilities... we can continue to build on it till the time we want.
Sure till 2050 , you can wait & correct all the drawings of LCA ?lolzz

Actully we don't want do anything about your stupid drawing called LCA ,cause it doesn't exists in reality ?lolzz
it does and there are 14 prototypes already flying and in testing in three diffrent variations and had that been nopt the case you wount be wasting your time on it .... you no matter what you say but know tejas is shaping up into a potential nighmare for PAF.. just wieght for a few months and then we will talk .. have a nice day

So these military circles mean that by replacing 250 Mig21 + 70 Mig 27 by requisite number of Tejas we will weaken IAF?

And then there are reports that Tejas is obsolete?

These fcuking idiotic media houses are ok while seeing Migs crash but will not tolerate an upgrade and improvement.

And who said that these are at the cost of Rafale?
We were always going to get near 300 LCAs, it has nothing to do with Rafales.

We are waiting since 14 years , still a drawing ?
Take 2 more years , & I can bet , it still be drawing ?lolzz
Well the question still remains.... what components of JF 17 have been developed in Pakistan?

You can assemble a CKD ..and paint in Pakistani colors.....but can you actually design a canopy for JF17... PAC Kamra website says ...you guys can not.

arre bhai log,
our plane our airforce..
if its weakening our air force be happy
since i don see much happiness, so opposite of that must be true, right?

@Zarvan
sir can i pose a hypothetical question. suppose PAF had to choose between Rafale and JF 17 given quantum of present budget, what would have been the optimal choice.
now one point is it is a meaningless comparison both are very different platforms.
i do recall from @Oscar analysis of JF 17 where the role of fighter is brought out and one point made that while quality of a fighter is a major consideration, numbers too are important especially when it comes to attrition losses. it is designed with a specific role and efforts must be put to realize that rather than comparing it with some entirely different platform and thereby end chasing a phantom.
so may be in context of LCA, few things must be considered honestly.
First with defence budget limited to a red line of certain percentage of GDP and all 3 arms under going massive modernization, one kids fantasies should not rob others of their deserved share.
second buying a certain number of Rafales doesn't necessarily mean shutting door on future. when more money is available in future, government can always revisit its decision.
Third let LCA 1A get inducted and let us wait to see its performance and how it matures. Indian agencies know, unless they keep their promise, government always has a choice of moving funds for procurement from one avenue to other.
All that said outright rejection of LCA, is not a good decision from either current strategic scenario or keeping future in mind.

arre bhai log,
our plane our airforce..
if its weakening our air force be happy
since i don see much happiness, so opposite of that must be true, right?
when your enemy is making fun and reducling your effort that means he cant bear the potential threat but cant do anything about it either .... in short : your going in right direction :victory::bounce::chilli::chilli:

Well the question still remains.... what components of JF 17 have been developed in Pakistan?

You can assemble a CKD ..and paint in Pakistani colors.....but can you actually design a canopy for JF17... PAC Kamra website says ...you guys can not.

Listen to your media !lolzzz
Just remember one thing , our military establishment mostly never open full of its capabilities to anyone ,let alone kamra ?lolzz
You need to ask this question to Chinese ?lol
But answer remain same , LCA the paper drawings can't be compared with a fighting performing jet like JFT ?
That's the basics !lolzz

when your enemy is making fun and reducling your effort that means he cant bear the potential threat but cant do anything about it either .... in short : your going in right direction :victory::bounce::chilli::chilli:
We are happy that , your tea boy is cutting you short with a drawing which never can become reality ?:omghaha:

Not to mention various types of ammo that finishes the job.
Here's a selection of videos to put your frivolous minds to rest....believe it or not, the footage wasn't shot in some Chinese facility, but to understand that, you will need to remove your much needed saffron goggles.

Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra - Video Gallery

Dude!!My comment was strictly for humor and nothing else,don't take it seriously.I know practically nothing about fighter jets!!
And as for the ammo,sure those are of utmost important in any engagement but they are not counted as subsystems of a fighter or any weapon platform for that matter.Can you name a few systems like EW,radar,mission computer etc that are of Pakistani origin??No pun intended,just curious.I asked the same thing to Desert Fighter yesterday but he didn't show up.

Dude!!My comment was strictly for humor and nothing else,don't take it seriously.I know practically nothing about fighter jets!!
And as for the ammo,sure those are of utmost important in any engagement but they are not counted as subsystems of a fighter or any weapon platform for that matter.Can you name a few systems like EW,radar,mission computer etc that are of Pakistani origin??No pun intended,just curious.I asked the same thing to Desert Fighter yesterday but he didn't show up.

Likewise, :-)
The videos i posted should give you some info, else go to the dedicated JF-17 Info pool thread.

brother i qnd my little brother both voted for modi's candidate, Gen. V K Singh, but now i think that procuring less nos. of rafales would hamper our defence preparedness.
Defence preparedness is not dependent on So many number of Rafales.... U need to think ahead of ten years in defence preparedness, which is being done better by the current government than the previous government.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom