What's new

Inclusion of KSA in CPEC is bigger than anyone thinks

Inclusion of KSA in CPEC is

• Total voters
Too bad you took it personally.

However, the Naval chief isn't a petroleum engineer. He gave the wrong information. Reserves are only established post drill and flow back. Seismic survey do not establish reserves.

ExxonMobil is not drilling off Balochistan. The mineral land lease is for the Sindh basin. They plan on spuding their wildcat on January 2019.

Google is not always the best source for credible information. Especially if one is unable to discern between facts and false information.
Sir it means Nval cheif and Minister lied?but one thing I am listening since childhood is this that in 60s Russian conducted a survey of Balochistan and they assessed that it has a huge oil and eventually the Iranian oil will also Flow down to Pakistan if drilled, whether true or wrong but something is there, this story resemble to the story of thar coal which was discovered but it was said that its imposible to mine it out , now apposite to that is happening, so I believe some thing is there, secondly sorry for being a bit harsh,

Can't see this happening?

Why would Arabs want to turn Pakistan into a strong and large oil producing nation when they're trying so hard through wars and sanctions to stop Russia and Iran becoming their competitors?

پتا نہیں پاکستانی ایسی ایسی بونگیاں بار بار کیو پوسٹ کرتے رہتے ہیں؟

Sir it means Nval cheif and Minister lied?but one thing I am listening since childhood is this that in 60s Russian conducted a survey of Balochistan and they assessed that it has a huge oil and eventually the Iranian oil will also Flow down to Pakistan if drilled, whether true or wrong but something is there, this story resemble to the story of thar coal which was discovered but it was said that its imposible to mine it out , now apposite to that is happening, so I believe some thing is there, secondly sorry for being a bit harsh,

No it doesn't necessarily mean they intentionally lied ... It means they misspoke or had the wrong information.

Oil and gas pool does not flow as you describe it due to gravity differential. The conventional oil and gas pool is boundary defined and drainage is due to pressure drawdown. Do you understand what I am saying here?... Now can you rephrase what you say based on this principle? Can you now explain the iran-balochistan senario based on this principle?

Can't see this happening?

Why would Arabs want to turn Pakistan into a strong and large oil producing nation when they're trying so hard through wars and sanctions to stop Russia and Iran becoming their competitors?

پتا نہیں پاکستانی ایسی ایسی بونگیاں بار بار کیو پوسٹ کرتے رہتے ہیں؟

Building pakistan into a refining destination, storage, or a shipping terminal does not turn it into a competing oil and gas producer. Pakistan could act as a node in the Saudi supply chain. That is the proposal.

Last edited:
Seeing is believing. Let me see those greens actually in Pakistan then we will talk.

Do you understand what I am saying here?... Now can you rephrase what you say based on this principle? Can you now explain the iran-balochistan senario based on this principle?
Chuckles !

Ps. Any chance we could tilt the table and all Iranian, Saudia oil flows into Pakistan> Mind don't tiilt it too much lest it flow over into India.

People grossly underestimate Saudi wealth and power of oil
And mostly we overestimate there intelligence .....
This is the 2nd time they paid ransom for nawaz sharif....
Who should we threaten next time we are short of cash......
I wonded if qatris prince can be made to pay for maryam...
He got lost of love n affection for the drag queen

It is confirmed and signed..

I think you have no idea about how investment works.
You scratxh my back..i scrach yours..

Although it seems like Saudi’s investment in CPEC can fulfill couples of key objectives but it remains to be seen that what will happen. The results are mixed. benefits are clear but the other perspective pinching me is that “All that glitters is not gold”…like Pakistan’s economic aid assurance depends upon the Pakistan’s assurance to promote Saudia’s objectives in the region and everyone knows Iran and Saudia relations…I dun need to give the explanation. How it will be managed??? Will Pakistan be forced by KSA to promote its objectives against Iran or it will peacefully resolve its long dated dispute with Iran to promote “PEACE”? If not then will Iran ties be “more” stronger with India?

I have so many questions and points in my mind but here I am not going to write an article. My view on KSA inclusion is that it will ensue in ALLIENCE SYSTEM in the ASIA. It is very enigmatic issue which needs extra analytical approach because the game is under the influence of power politics, it is not a free play…

Back
Top Bottom