What's new

IN YOUR FACE SHANGHIS,BHAKTS !In Kerala, a Beef-Eating Fest to Protest Against Beef Ban

Actually schools on malapuram allowed students to go home by noo n because of fasting.. Sanghi newspaper twisted it and made this kind of news..Mid day meals were not banned ..

India vision news showed same story ,will u claim Indiavision is sanghi owned or twisted ?

Congratulations on your Negative Rating :tup: ............ that is now 20 Medals.

I even got a Moderator warning for a 'Post of no value' . Beat that.
The Think Tank gives me Negative Ratings, when i ask him for more,he goes and complains to the Moderators about "POST OF NO VALUE"
Seriously?You are trying to develop your assets isn't it?
If word gets out in Social media about this web, trying to cultivate Anti-India forces.Then, ah well,You know Arnab Goswami will take it up on Times Now! as a Debate.With a Pakistani and Indian Panel,When things fly,thick and fast,,Then Say goodbye to the Project.
What next follows is a Outrage and then a Ban on this Website from Government of India.

I even got a Moderator warning for a 'Post of no value' . Beat that.
The Think Tank gives me Negative Ratings, when i ask him for more,he goes and complains to the Moderators about "POST OF NO VALUE"
Seriously?You are trying to develop your assets isn't it?
If word gets out in Social media about this web, trying to cultivate Anti-India forces.Then, ah well,You know Arnab Goswami will take it up on Times Now! as a Debate.With a Pakistani and Indian Panel,When things fly,thick and fast,,Then Say goodbye to the Project.
What next follows is a Outrage and then a Ban on this Website from Government of India.

If people like you and me quit, who the hell will ever come to this forum ? :lol: ........... it will turn into a cess pool of seculars. Shunned by all. :disagree:

As an experiment I quit this forum to see what happens. Traffic dropped forcing the owners to allow for more "hindu" voices and many "seculars" turned supporters of Hindutvadi.

As long as you and me fight the battles, the Hindus here like to pretend to be "seculars". With no one left to fight their battles, they suddenly find they are humiliated and insulted time and again and they come running back into the hindutva fold :lol:

India vision news showed same story ,will u claim Indiavision is sanghi owned or twisted ?

If it is not owned by chrisitans or muslims or dominated by them, its sanghi owned.

This is exactly how I feel. Folks from the North are less tolerant than their southern folks whether it concerns - diet, religion, language, etc... Tamils sensed this long ago, pre-independence. They single handed took the blame for anti-hindi agitation and and rest of us enjoyed the benefits of this pluralism. Just imagine, the central entrance exams in Hindi, we would have been at a severe disadvantage. English evens the playing field. All hail our Tamil brethren.

We need a true federalism, a true devolution of powers in all aspects except defense.

Indian states ranking by fertility rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The center of gravity of India is already moving North. See the chart above. South India is already having a declining population [2.1 required for a sustaining population], along with WB,HP, Punjab. Hope all us become more tolerant/liberal before any serious friction emerges.

There's already enough devolution and federalism

First thing propangadist like you need to understand is that there won't be a pan-india ban - center is only asking for a model bill to be sent to all states as is routine with other biills - those who want to enact it can do so others can ignore it .

As for decreasing fertility rate :

Kerala having high HDI and good literacy has an overall negative population growth but that doesn't tell the whole story ! - If you examine the 2011 census data only Hindus and Christians have negative population growth wheras Muslims have overwhelmingly positive growth rate so much so that they have increased a whopping 2 percentage points over the past decade .

So my friend you should be more worried about how power centre in your state is going to shift in the coming years rather than blaming north indians

There's already enough devolution and federalism

First thing propangadist like you need to understand is that there won't be a pan-india ban - center is only asking for a model bill to be sent to all states as is routine with other biills - those who want to enact it can do so others can ignore it .

As for decreasing fertility rate :

Kerala having high HDI and good literacy has an overall negative population growth but that doesn't tell the whole story ! - If you examine the 2011 census data only Hindus and Christians have negative population growth wheras Muslims have overwhelmingly positive growth rate so much so that they have increased a whopping 2 percentage points over the past decade .

So my friend you should be more worried about how power centre in your state is going to shift in the coming years rather than blaming north indians

He has escaped to the US and he really does not care. He talks about this only because he gets an opportunity to "stick it" to the Hindus.

If people like you and me quit, who the hell will ever come to this forum ? :lol: ........... it will turn into a cess pool of seculars. Shunned by all. :disagree:

As an experiment I quit this forum to see what happens. Traffic dropped forcing the owners to allow for more "hindu" voices and many "seculars" turned supporters of Hindutvadi.

As long as you and me fight the battles, the Hindus here like to pretend to be "seculars". With no one left to fight their battles, they suddenly find they are humiliated and insulted time and again and they come running back into the hindutva fold :lol:
I Know, Once India bans this Website, Watch how the traffic and their assets they were cultivating for a long time drop like dead flies.
True what you said :lol:

India vision mentions about the change of timings..Schools will only be opened till noon..

Mate, three RSS persons had arrested for throwing beef inside the temple to create communal tension..I have posted the news on Kerala Corner some times back..

Four persons were arrested after police verfying CCTV camera..As for he is wearing safffron dress, may be he is hard core just like a mullah type..
Moreover the temple is situated in Tulunadu region of kasargod district(upper part) adjacent to Mangalore..where Hindus are mostly Tulu speakers and even the local Muslims guys are beary speakers(not Malayali Muslims)...Both Tulus and Bearys on average are very communal to the core...Recent communal happenings in Mangalore is best example...So its not fair to drag Malayali Hindus or Muslims into this cow shit...

India vision mentions about the change of timings..Schools will only be opened till noon..

India vision showed the story as "lunch food stopped in malabar schools" ...And please tell me Where in our KER give authority to schools to change timings on Ramzan fast ?

Back
Top Bottom