What's new

IN YOUR FACE SHANGHIS,BHAKTS !In Kerala, a Beef-Eating Fest to Protest Against Beef Ban

I saw it mate...... Bacardi Guava in mahe........
i got info from Philippines they make with coconut with eggs wine at winter to keep them hot

mamoo amrood ki bhi darroohoti hai aur daroo ke baad amrood khanne se ghar ja ke chitroll nahi sehni parti ... kya samjhe :)
i tried it haan per ager zuban per lagam rahy to ager daru pee ker oper se amrood kha lo . or gher ja ker lacture do to bachna mushkil hai :p: sirf aik bat bolo ajj bhut thaka hoon aram karta hoon main apny room main :enjoy:

i got info from Philippines they make with coconut with eggs wine at winter to keep them hot

We got a new brand...... coconut white rum.... coco rum...... They recommend you to have it juice of your choice..... Tell you what?? The best drink i ever had!!!!!

You are actually referring to eating amrood after drinking to mask the smell or this is some private joke or code between you and Imran referring to after binge sex or something?

Pata chale daaru peekar amrood kha ke gf ko milne motorcycle nikalu aur kuch aur hi ho jaye ......
10458460_814686135267931_2638934792148797356_n.jpg

he he he

i tried it haan per ager zuban per lagam rahy to ager daru pee ker oper se amrood kha lo . or gher ja ker lacture do to bachna mushkil hai :p: sirf aik bat bolo ajj bhut thaka hoon aram karta hoon main apny room main :enjoy:
11043055_814604791942732_772208327222605001_n.jpg

Are you sure mate? will you be ok if I hold it next to a mosque? Or you gonna cry foul then?

Kerala is known for hand chopping ritual. :lol:
@Roybot @isupportaap is defenitely not a muslim
Untitled.jpg

We have more than enough rights and equality as a minority community. Rights which would never have been given in any Majority Muslim country. That is what makes India what it is today.

Faith in humanity just got restored a bit brother ! Never expexted to hear that admission from a muslim

pork beef whatever it is should be legal. Let people themselves decide what they want and do not want to eat. This topic has been debated intensively and I will state my views again. This (beef ban) does not happen in a truly secular country. It is against the secular fabric of the state. If someone else eats it how does it hurt you bhai?

We Lucknowis are extremely against this idiotic law. It hurts muslim rights more than anything who are told to eat what God has given them.

Then next time someone asks you for a bloodless eid, don't attack them for blasphemy.

Practise what you preach.

Then next time someone asks you for a bloodless eid, don't attack them for blasphemy.

Practise what you preach.
Silly I already said I believe in secularism. Proper secularism not the sham India Netherlands and France have going on in their country. A secular society does not ban things like said country has banned beef in maharashtra. It is against the principles of a secular nation.

Back
Top Bottom