What's new

In Turkey, the President Erdogan wants to fight “to the end” against the “atheists and Zoroastr” PKK

:D

These news, always surprises foreigners and some of our folk.....

The intend is simple....Southeastern Turkey is highly religious. He is basically saying "PKK says they are fighting for the Kurds, but my Kurd brothers look, they are not even Muslim....how can an ateist can claim fighting for you, are you an ateist" ?

I was just about to write that!

I see bigots in West talking about "suporting Kurds" and blah blah...very realize Kurds are very Islamic people and highly religious.

The communist/secular Kurds are a minority.

Foreigners did not get to grasp his words since they are alien to Turkish politics....but he is making quiet impact on Kurds. HDP's votes decreased by %50.

Good job by him!

@flamer84 Bro you should care more about dying Romania and better produce some babies (I am also willing to help Romania in this regard ;) ). Turkey under Erdogan is on path to become the largest European-NATO country with a 5th largest economy in Europe and the largest military.

I see bigots in West talking about "suporting Kurds" and blah blah...very realize Kurds are very Islamic people and highly religious.

Most probably, like it is the case in most of the Muslim states, those suckular kurds who are minority carry the guns and call the shots.

Last edited:
Fight to the end against the evil atheists like all those in the EU you keep saying you want to join?

You really have to watch out for those radical secular types promoting free press and poetry and individual rights makes me wonder if Mustafa Kemal Atatürk and Muhammad Ali Jinnah would be serving jail term in Erdogan's modern Turkey.

Speaking of the Iraqi Turkmens, a lot of them don't like Turkey anymore because they felt that the Turks betrayed them in 2014 when they came under attack by ISIS lunatics. Erdogan and his cronies failed to help save the Iraqi Turkmens from genocide at the hands of ISIS.

What's worse is that Turkey has repeatedly sided with Barzani and the KRG against the Iraqi Turkmens.

It's very obvious that Turkey's ruling party is driven by sectarianism. It has betrayed its own Shia Turkic brethren in Iraq.
They don't give a shit about the Turkmens but they use them to steal iraqi or syrian strategic lands

They massacred the Turkmen shia by allying with the sunni kurds before

Erdogan recently build a brigde named after selim the one who masscred the shia and also airport named after salahdin who also masscred the shia

Then some stupid who tell you he care about the shia turks or Alevis or Azeris
they only care for their interests in kavkas and that's all

The Turkmen shia massacred the ottoman invaders in iran and erdogan knows that this ottoman lunatic

They don't give a shit about the Turkmens but they use them to steal iraqi or syrian strategic lands

They massacred the Turkmen shia by allying with the sunni kurds before

Erdogan recently build a brigde named after selim the one who masscred the shia and also airport named after salahdin who also masscred the shia

Then some stupid who tell you he care about the shia turks or Alevis or Azeris
they only care for their interests in kavkas and that's all

The Turkmen shia massacred the ottoman invaders in iran and erdogan knows that this ottoman lunatic

We love and care for our brethren....rest is no concern of yours.

We love and care for our brethren....rest is no concern of yours.
I am not speaking about you despise your sectarian comments in the past but it doesn't matter because that was before I left islam

You can't say that what I said about erdogan is not true or selim or salahdin

I am not speaking about you despise your sectarian comments in the past but it doesn't matter because that was before I left islam

You can't say that what I said about erdogan is not true or selim or salahdin

Selim happens to be my favorite sultan of the old. For reasons you all know very well :butcher:

Good job by him!

@flamer84 Bro you should care more about dying Romania and better produce some babies (I am also willing to help Romania in this regard ;) ). Turkey under Erdogan is on path to become the largest European-NATO country with a 5th largest economy in Europe and the largest military.

You better help your sister or cousin,as per tradition in your culture.

You can't say that what I said about Erdogan is not true or selim or salahdin
You are being very selective...

For us there are 3 Great Ottoman Sultans

1-) Mehmed the Conqueror.
2-) Suleiman the Magnificent.
3-) Selim the Grim.

Sultan Selim expanded Ottoman territories from 2.375.000 km2 to 6.557.000 km2 in 8 years. Conquering holy lands. Bringing Caliphate to Ottomans. He is an very important figure in our history.

Same applies to Salahuddin Ayyubi.

Rebuilding the lost Ottoman Empire by ''No Birth Control'' and by killing ''Atheists''
This man is a joke.
In 14 years, the economy has been quadrupled and high tech defense import decreased from 80% to 40% without any economic crisis. In 30 years fight against PKK govt is at the best position using domestic armed drones and choppers. Even the local population are providing the vital clues regarding the whereabouts of the terrorists so successful operation is taking place given that all the legionaries have landed to fight Turkey. Dead male terrorists are found to be uncircumcised. Which part looks like a joke?

When will this dog will be out if the political scene?? He is annoying
Who are you calling dog? Reis Erdogan? He hasn't lost a single election since 1994 when he ran for the first time. He won't be out till Turkey flies her indigenous 5th generation fighter....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom