What's new

In service Colonel of Pakistan Army also participating in talks

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1572.gif

Their are reports that with government committee in service colonel was also part of talks with the Taliban
@Aeronaut @Oscar @nuclearpak @RazPaK @tarrar @mafiya @HRK @PWFI @Jazzbot @mr42O @Areesh

They can keep Taseer and Gillani's sons if you ask me, these fags are useless for this nation anyways. There are lot more important things which can be traded (if that's decided) instead of these 2 scums.
Mr I hate both of their parents but that doesn't mean you kidnap them they have no fault Mr and they should be released by Taliban and they also have mothers and brothers and sisters who have not seen them for years now they have full right to see them and I hope they are released soon @Aeronaut

Mr I hate both of their parents but that doesn't mean you kidnap them they have no fault Mr and they should be released by Taliban and they also have mothers and brothers and sisters who have not seen them for years now they have full right to see them and I hope they are released soon @Aeronaut

I agree, but the thing is, if we are going to trade something with TTP commanders then there are other lots of important things than releasing these two. We should first look for any army personnel hostages in their custody and look to release them.

Releasing these two should be last in the priority list.

Not Happening .. No Commander will be released who has ever been a part of any action against Pak Army , or involved in Killing Pak Soldiers .

However those who were Just a part of TTP but have not committed any crime , they will be released .

@Zarvan Stop Making Stuff up , in your whole news there is no mention of a Colonel the person you based your thread on , Have a little shame .

Not Happening .. No Commander will be released who has ever been a part of any action against Pak Army , or involved in Killing Pak Soldiers .

However those who were Just a part of TTP but have not committed any crime , they will be released .

@Zarvan Stop Making Stuff up , in your whole news there is no mention of a Colonel the person you based your thread on , Have a little shame .
For God sake read the news it says Aik hazar service Colonol level guy is also in part of negotiations and soon don't worry active commanders will be also released don't you worry Sir

For God sake read the news it says Aik hazar service Colonol level guy is also in part of negotiations and soon don't worry active commanders will be also released don't you worry Sir
My Mistake .. Sorry about that .. did not read that part .

However Active Commanders will not be released .. not now or in any near future .. that you can count on .

However Active Commanders will not be released .. not now or in any near future .. that you can count on .
Sir they have been released secretly before and they will be free again they have also lot of your soldiers with them both will release combat guys too

Why aren't they executed immediately after interrogation? They aren't just common criminals. I seriously don't understand all this sissy crap. It should be like:

1. Capture. 2. Waterboard & interrogate. 3. Execute. 4. Confiscate land and property. 5. Jail all family members.

Are these corrupt politicians so important than the blood of Shaheed soldiers? When I see all this & more I lose hope & trust on Pak army as they continue to bow in front of corrupt, incompetent, spineless & national security threat politicians. Gen. Kayani harmed Pakistan & now Gen. Raheel is following the same foot print.

So releasing Gillani and Taseer's bastards is why we are negotiating with #TTP ?

Pakistan should talk with them only with AK-47,G-3..Languages

Back
Top Bottom