What's new

In Pakistan, a young Pashtun man was killed by police. Another has risen to lead a movement.

Lets just ignore the conspiracy theories for now but we have to admit there is no justice for the poor in Pakistan. Problem is certain lobbies are trying to make it a ethnic issue but the sad reality is every Pakistani from Karachi to Khyber gets screwed by Police, Rangers, Army, judiciary and the politicians. There is no justice in Pakistan that's why people look for shortcuts i.e. joining extreme movements.

Police is corrupt all over the world. Its not pashtun issue , it all over Pakistan. Only Abid boxer killed over 400 people in Punjab , what else .....

Many Pashtuns have long dreamed of taking back a chunk of Pakistan that was arbitrarily cut off from Afghanistan by the British a century ago.
That’s an extremely misleading comment - that might be applicable to ‘Many Pashtun’ in Afghanistan, but barring an insignificant minority in Pakistan, there is no widespread support amongst Pakistani Pashtun to break off and join Afghanistan.

A surge of anger swept Pashtun communities across the country. For the first time, this scattered and struggling populace found common cause, especially via social media, raising the specter of a nationalist uprising in the minority of 40 million. Many Pashtuns have long dreamed of taking back a chunk of Pakistan that was arbitrarily cut off from Afghanistan by the British a century ago.

I think the likes of this pashteen joker and his behind the curtain masters have failed (and failed miserably) to realize what the people Pakistan in general and the Pakistani pakhtoons in particular have realized...SURVIVAL AND SUCCESS LAYS WITH UNITY! These idiots don't realize how deeply the plight of Syrians and Yemenis has effected us. Our heart goes out to our arab brothers and sisters and one day (soon) we will come to their rescue but we have realized that if we fall pray to the same ethnic and sectarian hatreds that they fell for, we'll meet the same fate. So these pashteens won't succeed in dividing us In shaa Allah.

Young people unfortunately are killed here all the time regardless of their ethnicity.

There's been pictures of Pashteen on twitter where he's part of a movement which had an aim of "liberating" the pashtun from Pakistan and didn't recognize the Durand line. I won't be having none of that so to hell with the movement. The current demands however are pretty fair so I'll stand by those.

There's been pictures of Pashteen on twitter where he's part of a movement which had an aim of "liberating" the pashtun from Pakistan and didn't recognize the Durand line. I won't be having none of that so to hell with the movement. The current demands however are pretty fair so I'll stand by those.
fasad hamaysha haq ki aarr lay kar hee ata hay...
Diligently study The Holy Qur'an, Allah's book has already exposed all the tips and tricks fasadis like pashteen and his masters use.

Screenshot_20180423-163437.png

Sound familiar? @TheLahoriGuy

For the people of FATA, they are reformers though. While the background of the people in this movement is very clear now, they still haven't made any malicious demands.
Yeah, altaf Hussain alson had "legit" demands. And we all know how he turned out now don't we??? Acha daffa kar altaf Hussain ko, those who fought Hazrat Ali RA also had "legit" demands. Those who fought Hazrat Usman also had "legit" demands. The point that I'm trying to make it that IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE DEMANDS ARE IF THE INTENTIONS ARE EVIL!!! Get the gist of my point?

this movement sud be in Afghanistan not in Pakistan but guess what Afghanistan can only have protest against Pakistan not for US coalition forces but Pakistan.
This movement is on its peak now either its just died or expand, most likely air will come out of this baloon soon.

Back
Top Bottom