What's new

In Pakistan, a young Pashtun man was killed by police. Another has risen to lead a movement.

Sher Malang and his associates in Afghanistan will be very disappointed because Pakistani Pashtunes are more Pakistani than any other ethnicity, how is ANP for 5 decades paying off Afghnio

This was coming, and only i was able to judge it.
It was evil Indo/ US design to trigger any sort of trouble in areas joining Afghanistan.
They started with terrorism in those areas, later they demanded renaming, even more balaknization of NWFP, followed-up by Shia genocide campaign, continue with Hazara killings, later on started demanding overnight expulsion of Afghan refugees and now this shit.
However the common objective of all those movements was to disturb the peace of this region and keep Pak army busy.

the only problem is when it comes to Pakistan, all ethnicities, all sects are together. Pakistan is not middle east, average Pakistani is smarter than what we think.

the only problem is when it comes to Pakistan, all ethnicities, all sects are together. Pakistan is not middle east, average Pakistani is smarter than what we think.

I may say... its only Pak army which is keeping this nation together.
If average Pakisatni was smarter, it will not litter in streets, saving billions in followed up cleaning and health sector costs.
If average Pakistan was smart, they would not be idolizing politicians.

If average Pakisatni was smarter, it will not litter in streets, saving billions in followed up cleaning and health sector costs.
If average Pakistan was smart, they would not be idolizing politicians.

I said smarter when it comes to "Pakistan" by not falling into propaganda...or they just dont care about anything anymore

I said smarter when it comes to "Pakistan" by not falling into propaganda...or they just dont care about anything anymore
I know what you mean but its not enough. They have to behave like nation which loves its land and wish to make it great.
Let's start by cleaning it, bit more.... bringing an order and system to the things we do daily.

IMG_20180421_164749.jpg
IMG_20180421_164754.jpg
IMG_20180421_164752.jpg
IMG-20180417-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20180410-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20180415-WA0076.jpg

For Afghani scumbags.

IMG-20180320-WA0039.jpg

Proper justice cannot be expected from non democratic governments.

The only way is to fight and maintain democratic values at all cost.

Let it take 100 or 200 years, but positive change will only come from democratic rule and not from dictatorship or army rule.
Yes Kashmirs are doing same as per your advice

Send these Afghani Namak Hrames back to Afghanistan to taste their own Nation privileges ware and hunger

pemra trying hard to curb PTM coverage

typical GHQ style is to. brush this under the carpet. but will it work. this. time?

btw loved the new song by PTM
pakhair raghley manzooora!!!

Punjabis should not make others in Pakistan feel ,Pakistan is only for punjabis .others wise another BD is in the making

Literally nobody other than idiots like you feel that way, here are some prominent Pakistanis who are either non-Punjabi or have non-Punjabi ancestry:

Ayub Khan
Imran Khan
Liaquat Ali Khan
Pervez Musharraf
Nawaz Sharif
Muhammad Iqbal
Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto
Benazir Bhutto
Asif Ali Zardari
Sattar Alvi
Muhammad Mahmud Alam
Rashid Minhas

well said. it is always Army that defends the nation. If Army is strong Nation is strong so no worries. it applies to all countries including india and others. India cannot keep kashmir or many of its states without strong army :lol:
Good and bad days comes as a test for all nations. But if an army starts adventures like saddam, or start serving others as gen. zia did in the past then it will be a matter of concern as it will erode popular base and this will be the beginning of the downfall. therefore Politics is to be kept away and far from army.

well said. it is always Army that defends the nation. If Army is strong Nation is strong so no worries. it applies to all countries including india and others. India cannot keep kashmir or many of its states without strong army :lol:
Good and bad days comes as a test for all nations. But if an army starts adventures like saddam, or start serving others as gen. zia did in the past then it will be a matter of concern as it will erode popular base and this will be the beginning of the downfall. therefore Politics is to be kept away and far from army.

I beg to differ on the 2 examples you stated:
Saddam was a true nationalist.
Zia was all good.
You may have your bias to hate them.

pemra trying hard to curb PTM coverage

typical GHQ style is to. brush this under the carpet. but will it work. this. time?

btw loved the new song by PTM
pakhair raghley manzooora!!!

I wouldn't get too excited if I were you! Just like the Previous attempts in Balochistan, failure for you is just around the corner.

I beg to differ on the 2 examples you stated:
Saddam was a true nationalist.
Zia was all good.
You may have your bias to hate them.

I am not saying Saddam was good or bad or a nationalist or not but he started Adventure and took his nation to war two times and second time he lost and his nation is suffering due to invasions and occupations and terror gangs.

Zia commanded and crushed Palestinatian movement in Jordan which was not our headache. he was therefore gifted presidency. Zia allowed Aghans to settle inside Pakistan while our tribes were against this move and were suppressed. foreign influence increased during zia regime.

so it is not the discussion they were good and bad. the point is adventure and serving to foreigners.

Rest our Nation Supports Army and Army Defends Nation.

Last edited:
I wouldn't get too excited if I were you! Just like the Previous attempts in Balochistan, failure for you is just around the corner.

oh balochistan is diff.
we are talking about an ehtnicity equally spread across pakistan. many may have legitimate grievances

Back
Top Bottom