What's new

In nod to Asia ally India, US military renames its Largest Combatant Command

You do realize we just concluded the S-400 deal and Trump threatened us with sanctions but we don't give a damn as we are aware of how US treated Pak and we would end up in the same boat if we ditch Russia for the US.
So first of all, we both agree, that partnership with US is dangerous. Right?

Now good for the S-400 deal and diplomatic balancing so far, but the way things are moving, I believe, I can be wrong, that US is posturing India against China. Now Russia is with China. The asian geo politics seems like this
1) China with Russia, Iran, Turkey, Pakistan on one side
2) US with India, Japan, Australia on the other side

This divide will become evident in the next few decades. Its a slow process. I wish all the best to India if it can balance itself in this future geo political divide but it will be a very difficult task. The only reason Russia is still with India is because of its economic conditions. If tomorrow Russian economy improves, and China's trade with russia is 20-30 folds as compared to Indo-Russia trade.... then lets see if China pushes Russia to distance away from Indiam what will Russia do?

Remember, i am talking about a couple of decades later and its a theory :P

Now good for the S-400 deal and diplomatic balancing so far, but the way things are moving, I believe, I can be wrong, that US is posturing India against China. Now Russia is with China. The asian geo politics seems like this

This divide will become evident in the next few decades. Its a slow process. I wish all the best to India if it can balance itself in this future geo political divide but it will be a very difficult task. The only reason Russia is still with India is because of its economic conditions. If tomorrow Russian economy improves, and China's trade with russia is 20-30 folds as compared to Indo-Russia trade.... then lets see if China pushes Russia to distance away from Indiam what will Russia do?

I do agree with you partially because you statements are what the Americans plan to do but not what the Indians intend to go with. I do agree US is trying to pitch India as a counter to China and dilute our friendship with Russia but Indian policy makers are well aware of the nefarious plans of US when it comes to geopolitics and how they use a country for their benefit and ditch them during times of need. The nexus you listed above is what US is trying to do but I'm sure that would never happen as both US and China are India's biggest trading partners. Except for a few skirmishes on the border, we don't have any enemity like what the media portrays and it is an obvious propaganda by the west.

I would prefer India to side with China and Russia over the US anytime. Most countries went against the US to join the AIIB and this is a clear indication that countries are willing to get out of the dictation of the US and Russia could never ignore India in the near future as forecasts reveal that India would be the 3rd largest economy in the world. Even Japan stopped being a defensive military and are investing in offensive weapons systems which replicates that they don't want to rely on the US for defense needs

If Russian economy improves, It will see China more of a threat than India. For some reason, Pakistanis fail to see the Russian insecurities with regards to China and equate Russian-Chinese alignment similar to Pakistan-China alignment. China in the next decade has the potential to take over many of Russia's military market. It's not as simple as it may seem.

On Contrary he is the reason we all have sound sleep. if it had been Dr. Man Mohan or else we might already have USS Kitty Hawk in Chennai Waters. Remember, US put everything before his Russia visit and he still concluded S-400.
India have best time with Modi, he can single handily deal with Xi and have rapport with Abe as well.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
That is why i support modi and want him to rule India for another decade and he will give India its true position for sure.

If Russian economy improves, It will see China more of a threat than India. For some reason, Pakistanis fail to see the Russian insecurities with regards to China and equate Russian-Chinese alignment similar to Pakistan-China alignment. China in the next decade has the potential to take over many of Russia's military market. It's not as simple as it may seem.
Are you ok? I think Indian are too much...........
After Us sanction on Russia, India run away from Russia but China support Russia and make US move almost null.
https://www.ft.com/content/dc1305ec-cddf-11e7-b781-794ce08b24dc
Its time to wake up

we have been cautious and are now moving away.... But the indian version of Pakistan's Zia, your MODI, is fastly moving India into US Lap... you should be more cautious!
Religion is rapidly declining in India. So your Zia tag doesn't hold much weight.
When Muslims modernize, the extremist Hindus can be forced to give up extremism.

You forgot that india prefers staying neutral. There is no domestic support for wars in distant lands. We don't fight people who aren't threatening us.

Back
Top Bottom