What's new

In love with Northern Pakistan

If You Had Something Even Remotely Known As Common Sense You Would Know That These Mountains Are In Chitral Kohistan and GB. And That Refinery Is Going To Be Built In Kohat/Karak
Ignorance, not "common sense". Thank you for the correction.
My understanding is that more than one refinery is going up in Kohat. But my larger question remains unanswered: do you know if Pakistan is up to regulating the polluting emissions from these refineries?

Ignorance, not "common sense". Thank you for the correction.
My understanding is that more than one refinery is going up in Kohat. But my larger question remains unanswered: do you know if Pakistan is up to regulating the polluting emissions from these refineries?
Can u tell ur arse from ur elbow? troll

amazing photography. breathtaking views. just wow. i am a also a photographer not as good as these.

13th December 2017
Umar Bacha
Heavy snowfall that has been continuing in various parts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa's Shangla district for three days has turned the weather cold and restricted the residents of hilly areas to stay indoors.

Nevertheless, children rejoiced on hills covered with a blanket of snow in Shangla, even as the precipitation made getting around difficult.

Meanwhile, Murree and its adjoining areas received six inches of snow on Tuesday after a long dry spell. A large number of tourists thronged the hill station and engaged in snowball fights.

5a30e27f185ea.jpg

Children walk on a snow-covered hill in Shangla.— Umar Bacha

5a30e27f5840f.jpg

A man walks on a road covered with snow in Shangla.— Umar Bacha

5a30e27d85875.jpg

Children enjoying snow pose for a photo in Shangla.— Umar Bacha

5a30e292482f2.jpg

Heavy snowfall has been received in various parts of Shangla district since Monday.— Umar Bacha

5a30e27dc5434.jpg

Children play with snow during the first snowfall of the year in the hill resort of Murree.— APP

5a30e28138504.jpg

Trees are sprinkled with snow in Shangla.— Umar Bacha

5a30e27c52315.jpg

People walk under umbrellas during the first snowfall of the year in Murree.— APP

5a30e27f4501a.jpg

People walk on a snow-covered road in Shangla.— Umar Bacha

5a30e27fceb42.jpg

Heavy snow covers a tree in Shangla.— Umar Bacha

5a30e27ebd731.jpg

Heavy snow covers rocks in Shangla.— Umar Bacha

5a30e280e4303.jpg

A view of a bridge covered with snow in Shangla.— Umar Bacha

Back
Top Bottom