What's new

In Last Decade India has Iinked Defense Deals worth over $50 billion

My friend that was just a slogan to tell everyybody we will make atom bomb.we really didn't ate grass but still made that bomb.cost of nation security?>my friend you are that much scared of pakistan.really didn't knew before:azn:

dude.. My comment was also an expression about the importance that needs to be attached to national security and not about food habbits. The only thing about pakistan that scares the rest of the civilized world is its current problems with terrorism. I hope that these problems soon become history and the region can continue on its path of growth...

It was an expression in the70s when we lost our territory,maybe you are forciably try to make every third of yours eat it in REALITY.:rofl:

you really cant get over the EVERY 3rd INDIA comment... :azn:

Lets move to some thing new now that I have explained that exactly the same ratio is applicable to Pakistan too..:what:

Karan poverty in india is not 25% its above 37 % get your facts straight,Govt schools are free now and above 90% is the target for 2015 in literacy,conflict which lead 2.5 % people is over and all of them are in there homes,child labour is abloished,we dont have a thriving sex industry like india ?one the the worlds most visited SEXUAL DESTINATION (INDIA),leading the world in illegal organ selling market,There are 90 million vehicles in PAKISTAN every 3rd man ownes a car and second own a motorcycle,Nobody id talking about madrassa or jihad or even weak government it is about POVERT stll you think indian lifestyle is far better lol
i hope you got your ansers and most of your facts about poverty is wrong for example 25%poverty in india hahahahaha LOL

Karan poverty in india is not 25% its above 37 % get your facts straight,Govt schools are free now and above 90% is the target for 2015 in literacy,conflict which lead 2.5 % people is over and all of them are in there homes,child labour is abloished,we dont have a thriving sex industry like india ?one the the worlds most visited SEXUAL DESTINATION (INDIA),leading the world in illegal organ selling market,There are 90 million vehicles in PAKISTAN every 3rd man ownes a car and second own a motorcycle,Nobody id talking about madrassa or jihad or even weak government it is about POVERT stll you think indian lifestyle is far better lol
i hope you got your ansers and most of your facts about poverty is wrong for example 25%poverty in india hahahahaha LOL

If only ha ha s and LOLs could change the facts :azn:

Poverty in india used to be 37% 10 years back. Things have changed since.

India - India Country Overview 2009

Population below poverty line - Country Comparison

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/SOUTHASIAEXT/Resources/223546-1189611264671/pak_aag.pdf

Interestingly one of your newspapers report that in Pakistan the poverty ratio as of oct 2009 is 36% which will go up in next year. Link attached. So its actually more that 1 out of every three pakistanis that doesnt have anything to eat

62 million people fall below poverty line | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

1 car per 3 people.. really LOL. In 2004 there were only 4.2 million vehicles on road in Pk
Transport in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

on literacy, targets dont mean squat till they are met and I will be most happy to acknowledge once they are..

and about conflict being over.. c'mon.. if anything, its intensifying as we go to and fro.

Again.. lets move to defence talk if you will.. Else this can go on and on...

WIKIPEDIA=
Whose the president of india=Netinyahoo
Whats the capital of india=pune
LOL

Wow, how did i miss this, let me join the party, HaHa

Extreme Poverty and Hunger in India

Despite the economic growth and outsourcing of foreign jobs by western companies to India, majority of the Indian population still wallow in extreme poverty and disease. Behind India’s new-found economic strength are three hundred million poor people that live on less than $1 per day. Government figures may indicate a reduction in poverty. But the truth is, with increasing global food prices, poverty is spreading everywhere like a swarm of locust. Conditions are worst in the rural areas where close to 70% of India’s population resides. Statistics show, that 2.1 million children under 5 years old die of malnutrition yearly.

India is not be rated as the most corrupt country in the world as far as the figures go but corrupt practices exist here in India like any other place in Africa. Public school teachers rarely go for classes but still get paid at the end of the month. The ministry of education in India is struggling to identify thousands of so-called ghost-worker names of teachers that only exist on payroll – yet victory is far-fetched.

Mumbai is beautiful and businesses are flourishing but that is for the privileged few. The poor, who are majority, live in slums. They can only see and fantasize about the beautiful things in the city of Mumbai, but can't benefit. The streets of major cities in India, like the rural areas, are populated by persons who can’t even get the minimum amount of calories that is required for survival due to the low quality of food they eat. To many Indians, basic amenities such as proper sanitation, portable water, and health care are luxuries they can only get in their dreams.

Many young girls have resorted to prostitution as a way to escape from poverty and provide for their families. Increasing number of girls are dropping out of schools to look for jobs. In some extreme cases, parents force their girls out of school themselves. This ugly trend spells doom for India’s economy in the future.

As families cut back at the number, quality and quantity of food they consume per day; meat, a source of protein, is no more an option in the menu of many families. People now opt for less nutritional meals – just to put something in the stomach— which has a bad effect on child’s growth. Meanwhile, it’s estimated that 40% of children in India are suffering from stunted growth.

http://indiafactbook.wordpress.com/...al-ranking-studies/:smitten::pakistan::china:

Wow, how did i miss this, let me join the party, HaHa

Extreme Poverty and Hunger in India

Despite the economic growth and outsourcing of foreign jobs by western companies to India, majority of the Indian population still wallow in extreme poverty and disease. Behind India’s new-found economic strength are three hundred million poor people that live on less than $1 per day. Government figures may indicate a reduction in poverty. But the truth is, with increasing global food prices, poverty is spreading everywhere like a swarm of locust. Conditions are worst in the rural areas where close to 70% of India’s population resides. Statistics show, that 2.1 million children under 5 years old die of malnutrition yearly.

India is not be rated as the most corrupt country in the world as far as the figures go but corrupt practices exist here in India like any other place in Africa. Public school teachers rarely go for classes but still get paid at the end of the month. The ministry of education in India is struggling to identify thousands of so-called ghost-worker names of teachers that only exist on payroll – yet victory is far-fetched.

Mumbai is beautiful and businesses are flourishing but that is for the privileged few. The poor, who are majority, live in slums. They can only see and fantasize about the beautiful things in the city of Mumbai, but can't benefit. The streets of major cities in India, like the rural areas, are populated by persons who can’t even get the minimum amount of calories that is required for survival due to the low quality of food they eat. To many Indians, basic amenities such as proper sanitation, portable water, and health care are luxuries they can only get in their dreams.

Many young girls have resorted to prostitution as a way to escape from poverty and provide for their families. Increasing number of girls are dropping out of schools to look for jobs. In some extreme cases, parents force their girls out of school themselves. This ugly trend spells doom for India’s economy in the future.

As families cut back at the number, quality and quantity of food they consume per day; meat, a source of protein, is no more an option in the menu of many families. People now opt for less nutritional meals – just to put something in the stomach— which has a bad effect on child’s growth. Meanwhile, it’s estimated that 40% of children in India are suffering from stunted growth.

http://indiafactbook.wordpress.com/...al-ranking-studies/:smitten::pakistan::china:

and the point being?? Have not debated these issues being faced by India even once. However was pointing out that these comments coming from Pakistan for India are kind of ironic as the situation in Pakistan is as bad if not worse..

and the point being?? Have not debated these issues being faced by India even once. However was pointing out that these comments coming from Pakistan for India are kind of ironic as the situation in Pakistan is as bad if not worse..

The point being ? just trying to show the other side of the coin.

No offence, feel free to counter with facts.:smitten::pakistan::china:

Everyone has two sides.

Don't see whats so wrong with having faults, as long as they are being rectified and Achievements are also recognized

Hope you apply same criteria with Pakistan also, which I have never seen.
Also most stupid argument regarding poverty, this has been discussed umpteen times. The scope of spending of money on poor is there in any country including China, so will you decrease your defence budget.
If we are poor we shoul leave our door open for people to take advantage, please employ this in your own country and stop preaching saying same thing 1000 times is not making a point but having obsession.
Not sure why you keep repeating this in 100 places, are you so inane.

Last edited:
Hope you apply same criteria with Pakistan also, which I have never seen.
Also most stupid argument regarding poverty, this has been umpteen times. The scope of spending of money on poor is there in any country including China, so will you decrease your defence budget.
If we are poor we shoul leave our door open for people to take advantage, please employ this in your own country and stop preaching saying same thing 1000 times is not making a point but having obsession.
Not sure why you keep repeating this in 100 places, are you so inane.

Please counter arguments with facts only, not being personal with

trash. Tell me how many countries were below Public Health care

spending than India ? answer = only 4 !! in the whole world.

What does that indicate ?

(1)GOI was not focusing to improve the well being of her people.

(2)Most of the needed money went to defence spending instead.
:smitten::pakistan::china:
India ranks 171 out of 175 in public health spending, says WHO study - India - The Times of India

Not going to counter the article about India my friend, because the facts in that are correct. If you go thru my previous comments in this thread, they are around Pakistan having no business to say this as their figures are even worse. For example one of the four nations with lower public healthcare spending than India is actually Pakistan (link from a pakistani news article attached)

India Defence expenditure 2.5% GDP, public Health care 0.9% of GDP (as per your article only)

Pakistan Defence expenditure 3.2% GDP, public Health care 0.55% GDP (and going down)

Military expenditures - percent of GDP - Country Comparison
Pakistan lowest among South Asian

FORGET IT PEOPLE MOVE ON,LETS PUT THE POVERTY CHECKS ASIDE PLEASE TALK ABOUT DEFENCE.THANKS

Agree one hundred percent.

and seriously thanks for an engaging discussion. I guess it shows that we can have conflicting arguments without getting personal. :wave:

cheers

Karan

Back
Top Bottom