What's new

In Kashmir, doubts that Indian soldiers actually infiltrated across the border ( The WashingtonPost)

What seems to have worked for you need not work for everyone else.
So in old age you have become myopic Ahhh poor old @Joe Shearer blind , deaf and dumb. Do not waste my time on a response as you are on my ignore list, time for you to find another playmate to troll.Kudos

So in old age you have become myopic Ahhh poor old @Joe Shearer blind , deaf and dumb. Do not waste my time on a response as you are on my ignore list, time for you to find another playmate to troll.Kudos

Playmate? You finally got it, what would be the most insulting thing of all.

This was a staged drama to divert attention from Kashmir and they succeded in that

This is absolute mastery.

Planting this in WP is the best way to assure Pakistani that Indians did not come in and have their way. Otherwise the Pakistani public will have their pride and bravado hurt too severe and will demand a response. Both Sherieffs are this way thrown a bone. Indians have given the message, the Sheiref's got the message. So there is no need to further hurt Pak pride.

Such precision manipulation is only possible IMO if Modi and Obama's teams had collaborated real close on this right from the beginning. Obama would also have been essential to head of the Chinese at the pass.

kudos all around
i would agree to the part of absolute mastery but absolute mastery of fooling 1.3 billion people :D :P
and your right we got the msg and understood it quite well thats why your plan backfired and now not only PAK is demanding proof of such a sir g ki strip but your own people in your own parliment some of them are kejerwal and you congress... BJP did that to save there face your army did that to save there face and now its all falling apart your own people are starting to ask questions and just think if you cannot provide proofs your people will not only loose faith in the goverment but the army to ...

And as you talk about India being a professional army no professional army goes into a Hostile territory and come out with out bringing proofs (photos coords dead shit terrorists bodies) so does your hunuman regiment brought any of those to proof that the strike was really done except for your DGMOs words what else is out there that might proof that the OP really took place because where you said the OP took place the UN team visited that area and there was no sign of such OP taking place :D

Talk about giving the msg when you have proofs because just for a sec if you think that it didn't happened what kind of msg is been given to PAK army that your army is weak and can't do anything rather than lying given our army a morale boost and confidence :)

and about killing your 14 brave soldiers Pak released a video proof of that blowing and shooting there heads off ....

i would agree to the part of absolute mastery but absolute mastery of fooling 1.3 billion people :D :P
and your right we got the msg and understood it quite well thats why your plan backfired and now not only PAK is demanding proof of such a sir g ki strip but your own people in your own parliment some of them are kejerwal and you congress... BJP did that to save there face your army did that to save there face and now its all falling apart your own people are starting to ask questions and just think if you cannot provide proofs your people will not only loose faith in the goverment but the army to ...

And as you talk about India being a professional army no professional army goes into a Hostile territory and come out with out bringing proofs (photos coords dead shit terrorists bodies) so does your hunuman regiment brought any of those to proof that the strike was really done except for your DGMOs words what else is out there that might proof that the OP really took place because where you said the OP took place the UN team visited that area and there was no sign of such OP taking place :D

Talk about giving the msg when you have proofs because just for a sec if you think that it didn't happened what kind of msg is been given to PAK army that your army is weak and can't do anything rather than lying given our army a morale boost and confidence :)

and about killing your 14 brave soldiers Pak released a video proof of that blowing and shooting there heads off ....

why do you Paks keep missing the point! Hello!:wave: Nobody is going to offer any proof for anything to you guys.
They went in, had their way and Sherieff's got the msg. :closed:

why do you Paks keep missing the point! Hello!:wave: Nobody is going to offer any proof for anything to you guys.
They went in, had their way and Sherieff's got the msg. :closed:
and now i get why Indians are sooo dumb they belief anything that is told by the media remember media broke the news of catching colonel general pigeon for spying and captain camel and forgot to mention air commodore balloon :crazy_pilot::woot::yahoo:

and now i get why Indians are sooo dumb they belief anything that is told by the media remember media broke the news of catching colonel general pigeon for spying and captain camel and forgot to mention air commodore balloon :crazy_pilot::woot::yahoo:

the first time you get anything, you get it so wrong! keep trying junior

the first time you get anything, you get it so wrong! keep trying junior
at least i try and not lie like your DGMO or your defence minister who called indian army hanuman when asked for proofs by his own countrymen :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom