What's new

in its current form blk2 how effective is the JF17 against the bulk of IAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you test your Mushaks against F16 tomorrow. Will the Mushak beat the F16?what logic is that? If China was so sure of JF17 capabilities it would have inducted them in significant numbers..but..but they just sold it to you and made money.

You back again? Don't you have any shame ?
As for your nonsense .. Are you seriously comparing a training/recon plane with a 4th gen fighter ?

As for China ... They have medium class J-10s...
Similar to Russians... They aren't using export variant of yakhont rather they are using the P-800 oniks... Does that make yakhont export version less capable?

If jf cannot face indian threat then why they built it ? Just asking no offence

My friend you've just breached the secondary matrix set by the PDF "think tanks" congrats :enjoy:

:rofl::rofl: Does it's engine generates the sound of OM :lol::lol:

BTW are you getting those 8 Christian F-16's ?

:partay:

Ohh phaleaaaaaaaaase we don't fly infidels :p: Those pesky f-16's have to convert to Islam before we afford those an opportunity to be operated ---

@Mentee This is by far the best post of the forum in ages. :enjoy:

Utterly retarded* :fie:

If jf cannot face indian threat then why they built it ? Just asking no offence

If tomorrow india buys F 22it means our JFT also must capable to defeat F22 sir JFT was design to replace the aging fleet which we can upgrade in future to made equal to 4+ gen fighter with low to medium weight category and also the first manufacturing project by Pakistan so in my view its best in its category and in cost in future we will made better than this fighter just wait and watch bro..

Better than the Mirage 2000-5 Mk.2? Better than the MiG-29UPG? Better than the Rafale? I don't think so.

There is not a thing to suggest the JF-17 Blk.XX would outclass any of the above, let alone the MKI in a 1-1 fight but fortunately for the PAF this is not how most engagments will take place and their defensive posture will create specific tactics that will aid in evening out the qualatative disadvantage they face.
I expressly said Rafael would be less manageable. And yes, certainly better than either Mirage 2000 or the UPG.

You do indentify correctly the tactical situations will heavily dictate how effective each plane would be.

We don't buy JF-17's from China
The tech belongs to China. You just co-produce them (read: assemble) just like India co-produces the SU-30 by HAL. Its still remains a sale, just structured in a different manner to sweeten the deal, since China doesn't want to induct them and you were the first customers.

You back again? Don't you have any shame ?
As for your nonsense .. Are you seriously comparing a training/recon plane with a 4th gen fighter ?

As for China ... They have medium class J-10s...
Similar to Russians... They aren't using export variant of yakhont rather they are using the P-800 oniks... Does that make yakhont export version less capable?

Relax buddy..So much excitement? If you tone down your anger a bit and re-look at the post you will realize, I made no such comparison. On the contrary, i was trying to refute the poster's logic that mere testing a plane against another plane doesn't make any one of them equal or superior. It was your mate who implied that IAF should be worried because JF17 might have been tested against the Chinese SU30.

The tech belongs to China. You just co-produce them (read: assemble) just like India co-produces the SU-30 by HAL. Its still remains a sale, just structured in a different manner to sweeten the deal, since China doesn't want to induct them and you were the first customers.
The Su-30 deal you have with Russia is no where near the same thing.
The Su-30 was built by Russia and India buys those fighters from Russia.

JF-17 was actually developed by 2 countries - Like the Eurofighter was developed by 4 countries

Pakistan can export the JF-17 - India can't export the Su-30
There is a clear difference

Jf 17 is a multirole babe .Wohooo :smitten:
Aint no babe takes Jf17 place ,Not even F 16:rofl:
*Grins Evil

You r
JF-17 was only meant to replace our old Aircraft such as Sabres and Mirages - I don't get why people think it's some kind of a cutting edge miracle plane.
You really don't know what you are talking about and should not post when you have nothing to say. Sorry for any offence cause

Something is better than nothing.

So if you test your Mushaks against F16 tomorrow. Will the Mushak beat the F16?what logic is that? If China was so sure of JF17 capabilities it would have inducted them in significant numbers..but..but they just sold it to you and made money.

Any air war in future will be Systems & doctrine vs Systems & doctrine not just 1 jet with other jet.

Reactions: HRK
Just like Eurofighter ? Really? Ok. So what is pakistan's contribution? Design? Avionics? Engine? Armaments? Radar? Any?...When India purchased the SU30, it was the top of the line plane in Russian AF in terms of tech..but India modifies the plane with French and Israeli and Indian systems and assembles it in HAL in India under license.

China didnt want JF17 and it's not a high tech fighter...so China let you co-produce it and allows you to export it. As a result-your ego is assuaged..China still makes the money from its share...and it was able to sell an unknown low tech fighter to a customer who would be it's long term ally ...
Bottom line..it's still a sale.

You want to know Pakistan contribution in design and other things, Why dont you visiti JF-17 info pool thread, all the contributions of Pakistan are mentioned there in a concise manner.

That guy give you an apt example, JF-17 program is akin to Euro-fighter not like SU-30. So instead of engaging in more phathetic arguments, just accept that you are not here to debate constructively but just here to belittle JF

Send two..Rather how about we set up a joint venture to co-produce..I estimate a huge demand..plus you guys are good at co-producing things ;-)
......so was the JF-17 jointly produced or imported from China? Your arguments(if thats what they are) are not consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom