What's new

In Indonesia, 1998 violence against ethnic Chinese remains unaddressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude why the hell you give link about shitty media

To show how lefty media try to provoke people that could lead to hatred against chinese.

Remember my argument about "radical fascist"? one of the root cause that make sentiment anti chinese remain exist. And those are the media. My evidences.

You can google to find Tanjung Balai riots and find from other media.

To show how lefty media try to provoke that could lead to hatred against chinese.

Remember my argument about radical fascist? one of the root cause that sentiment anti chinese remain exist.

And you use that shitty media point of view to generalize all pribumi think toward Chinese Indonesian? What an retard

And you use that shitty media point of view to generalize all pribumi think toward Chinese Indonesian? What an retard

When I said so?

I said many if not majority of pribumi has sentiment toward chinese Indonesia, not all!

Read again my statement. Who is retard here.

When I said so?

I said many if not majority of pribumi has sentiment toward chinese Indonesia, not all!

Read again my statement. Who is retard here.
Majority where data show me the credible one

Majority where data show me the credible one

There is no statistical data about it. (No sensus conducted about it).

But you can do sampling by following this kind of topic in viral media and see how many if not majority of pribumi negative comments toward chinese ethnic.

There is no statistical data about it. (No sensus conducted about it).

But you can do sampling by following this kind of topic in viral media and see how many if not majority of pribumi negative comments toward chinese ethnic.

And just your assumption right? Well done!

+antonius123
> When I said so?
then you're stupid
> I said many if not majority of pribumi has sentiment toward chinese Indonesia
the pribumi was the colonial product, if you want say something like that go to Malaysia
> about tanjung balai incident > whyre you still addressing that issue .. the provocator and the people that were involved in the attack have been detained by the police, so what do you want now ?
>if you keeps shouting about this issue I assumed you want similar incident to be happen again in the future, so you can blame on everyone right ?

yes this is crucial issue but its not big issue since we as Indonesian dont want this to be big in the first place since we have Bhinneka Tunggal Ika

Just PLS STOP

Which assumption? I dont mention any figure here.

Many if not majority is not assumption.

Do you think only small percentage of muslim Indonesia doesnt believe in eramuslim or sort of?

I give you one sample:
https://www.nahimunkar.com/kelakuan-orang-cina-indonesia-anda-mau-tahu/

Go ahead, count how many pribumi's comments that support the idea/sentimen anti china?
And you give a "sample" from shitty media?
Dude that's not credible one, I mean a media should have office address and phone and name of reporter when story publised.
You give blog adu domba Dan orang orang yang terbujuk adalah orang yang pendidikannnya kurang

+antonius123
> When I said so?
then you're stupid
> I said many if not majority of pribumi has sentiment toward chinese Indonesia
the pribumi was the colonial product, if you want say something like that go to Malaysia
> about tanjung balai incident > whyre you still addressing that issue .. the provocator and the people that were involved in the attack have been detained by the police, so what do you want now ?
>if you keeps shouting about this issue I assumed you want similar incident to be happen again in the future, so you can blame on everyone right ?

yes this is crucial issue but its not big issue since we as Indonesian dont want this to be big in the first place since we have Bhinneka Tunggal Ika

Just PLS STOP

Read my comment carefully. Dont be retard.
It is not me who say pribumi here, I just use his word.

I dont say Tanjungbalai riot is not addressed by government.

I said sentiment anti chinese still exist until today, that is the root cause of Tanjung Balai riot, and other kind of riot could happen again with the same reason.

And you give a "sample" from shitty media?
Dude that's not credible one, I mean a media should have office address and phone and name of reporter when story publised.
You give blog adu domba Dan orang orang yang terbujuk adalah orang yang pendidikannnya kurang

You are the same retard.

I said I am showing left media from radical fascist, to show how they provoke, and how the follower reacts.

If you doubt Tanjung Balai riot exist you can go ahead gooling and find many neutral media reveal the truth about the existance the root cause.

You give blog adu domba Dan orang orang yang terbujuk adalah orang yang pendidikannnya kurang.

We can sumarize that, people of the same mindset do tend to be pulled to the same circle of ideas and be lost with it. We know this kind of people, given the same circumtances of strength and position, they will probably just do the exact same thing like the people they loathe. It's sooo obvious :D

Read my comment carefully. Dont be retard.
It is not me who say pribumi here, I just use his word.

I dont say Tanjungbalai riot is not addressed by government.

I said sentiment anti chinese still exist until today, that is the root cause of Tanjung Balai riot, and other kind of riot could happen again with the same reason.

You are the same retard.

I said I am showing left media from radical fascist, to show how they provoke, and how the follower reacts.

If you doubt Tanjung Balai riot exist you can go ahead gooling and find many neutral media reveal the truth about the existance the root cause.
This is pointless, please use credible media
I know tanjung balai riot exist but is over, even non Chinese and muslim help to remove mess is peace now

To show how lefty media try to provoke people that could lead to hatred against chinese.

Remember my argument about "radical fascist"? one of the root cause that make sentiment anti chinese remain exist. And those are the media. My evidences.

those media hate everything bro (i know you know this). im not denying there is no sentiment at all but please dont generalize other based on that . u know what my uncle get his head copped, they burn our house and my father bussiness in 1999 ambon civil war luckily we safely escape to ternate that time, the local hate us buginese because domminate the economy there, but i dont wanna pass this hatred to my offspring, can we just left all this painful past behind.

This is pointless, please use credible media
I know tanjung balai riot exist but is over, even non Chinese and muslim help to remove mess is peace now

So you think the "sentiment anti chinese" in Indonesia settled?

You believe sort of thing wont happen again in the future?

You claim youtube as credible source (LOLs) to show how some local have simphaty.

But the real credible media is also say the same!

Read the root cause of the riot according to the credible media:

1. Economic domination (social jealousy).
2. Accusation that many chinese are behaving arrogant
3. Bad perception about chinese ethnic.
4. Government policy that put chinese ethnic in the special place.

http://www.kompasiana.com/musniumar...balai-sumatera-utara_579e716ed47a61b11ffef310

those media hate everything bro (i know you know this). im not denying there is no sentiment at all but please dont generalize other based on that . u know what my uncle get his head copped, they burn our house and my father bussiness in 1999 ambon civil war luckily we safely escape to ternate that time, the local hate us buginese because domminate the economy there, but i dont wanna pass this hatred to my offspring, can we just left all this painful past behind.

Those media hate everything => thas my point.
They are provoking => thats my point. Thats the reason why sentiment anti chinese is still latent.

As I said before: the other reason is economic domination by chinese ethnics that they can't accept.
This will be latent as long as chinese ethnic still dominate Indonesian economic.

Learn from our past, learn from Malaysian cases. Malaysia face the similar problem.

Last edited:
So you think the "sentiment anti chinese" in Indonesia settled?

You believe sort of thing wont happen again in the future?

You claim youtube as credible source (LOLs) to show how some local have simphaty.

But the real credible media is also say the same!

Read the root cause of the riot according to the credible media:

http://www.kompasiana.com/musniumar...balai-sumatera-utara_579e716ed47a61b11ffef310

Those media hate everything => thas my point.
They are provoking => thats my point. Thats the reason why sentiment anti chinese is still latent.

As I said before: the other reason is economic domination by chinese ethnics that they can't accept.
This will be latent as long as chinese ethnic still dominate Indonesian economic.

Learn from our past, learn from Malaysian cases. Malaysia face the similar problem.
Yeah kompasiana what a joke? Did you know kompasiana Is people opinion not kompas?
I use YouTube video because we can see it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom