What's new

In Indian Occupied Jammu, Pakistani prisoners shout anti-India slogans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theek hai beta. aap haajme ki goli khaao. Aap ke andar kahi Wind jam ho gyi hai :D . Fish food khaaoge to aur Wind andar jaam ho jaayegi.

Aur tum beta burnol laga lo.....tumara pichum bahut jal raha hey.

File:War_on_terror_attack_map.svg
says who? any sources? real sources? not just opinions of other people.

Says the rest of the world.

List of Islamic terrorist attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

File:War_on_terror_attack_map.svg

As far as the anti-Indian slogan is concerned..."dana pani bandh kar do"..jaha khate hai wohi mutte hai sale. They can protest the killing of their friend/jail mate..etc. But they have no right to condemn the government of India. Blame the Pakistani government who have left them stranded in Indian jails.

Exactly. As long as they are peaceful, they are free to protest. India will allow them this freedom.

Right brother.
But our pak friends thought that their fellow countrymen or terrorists got some kind of achievement. lol

May be the freedom of expression and democracy is beyond their understanding skill. Some even lack basic comparison skill hehe

Jammu is not disputed state. Its only the Kashmir.

Is it so ? Last time , I checked the Jammu region was inside the state of Kashmir and hence disputed like the rest .

Says the rest of the world.

Terrorists are found in every religion , but where exactly is this 50% or 90% figure coming from ?

From Islamophobes , no doubt !

Our criminals are doing what the govt should have done long ago.

I think he was given a life sentence for what he did or didn't . Or do you support criminals inside the jail taking law in their own hands ?

Because the day Sarabjit was attacked , we said it was extremely wrong and questioned the security of the prisoners , instead of supporting that condemnable act like you .

once agains this bs?
i said give me a source thats proves that 90 percent of all terrorists are muslims!!!!

Ok go and do the maths yourself:

% Muslim terrorist = [(muslim terrorist groups-other religious terrorist groups)/total religious terrorist groups]*100

once agains this bs?
i said give me a source thats proves that 90 percent of all terrorists are muslims!!!!

There's no source for verbal diarrhea , none at all .

Somebody should tell them the causality figure of both the World Wars and the Holocaust , that would be enough for them .

Is it so ? Last time , I checked the Jammu region was inside the state of Kashmir and hence disputed like the rest .
It is a one state but different regions. So even after you bring the UNO, Pakistan cannot overrule the referendum as Jammu will vote to be with India. And for this reason only, LeT(JuD) is now active in that region to create proxy war and infiltrate into cities so that non Muslim Population leaves the region. :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom